Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
PPG-3-
sunbro
Flubious
justwant2play
Cloudrunner
theAnimus
RANT
Emergence
menianoon
Serious_Much
Scudman_Slayer
Carphil
ChizFreak
17 posters

What you miss most from Demons' Souls?

Poll

What you miss most from Demons' Souls?

[ 3 ]
    What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 6 ]
    What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [24%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 12 ]
    What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap48%What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [48%] 

Total Votes: 25
    Jenova_X
    Jenova_X
    Casual
    Casual

What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 Empty Re: What you miss most from Demons' Souls?

Post by Jenova_X Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 am

I miss The Nexus most
    Jenova_X
    Jenova_X
    Casual
    Casual

What you miss most from Demons' Souls? - Page 2 Empty Re: What you miss most from Demons' Souls?

Post by Jenova_X Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 am

@PPG-3-

I agree, world tendancy was awesome too.
    jjshowal
    jjshowal
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jjshowal Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 am

I desperately miss my crescent kilij +5! And who the hell would miss the scraping spear or second chance? I also miss the ease of pre-planned PvPs and trades, but I understand that goes against the developers vision for the game.
    djgq42
    djgq42
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by djgq42 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:21 am

i miss the pvp and the dark silver shield.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Second chance when invading...
    Jenova_X
    Jenova_X
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Jenova_X Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 pm

I also miss meeting cool people and actually being able to coop more than just once! Darksouls really dissapointed me when they pulled the random bs. I know what some of you will say, " the devs wanted it that way, it's their vision". I dont care, the ads said gather your friends....that makes no sense, lol! White phantoms make your game easier no matter what so it just doesnt make sense to me to not let me rock out with my friends. In the long run it would make for better and longer re-playability imo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:31 am