Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Tolvo
WarriorOfSunlight
befowler
Glutebrah
Spurgun
Rynn
KomradDakka
Sunbro4evar
Carphil
13 posters

My first darkwraith experience

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

My first darkwraith experience - Page 2 Empty Re: My first darkwraith experience

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Kirk that sort of goes with something I do. When I invade and duel people I'm fine and dandy and play very nice. But if they try anything cheap, five minutes of trying to BS fish, have phantoms hidden to gank me, etc. Well then that means I don't have to hold back, and I know how to use some of the dirtiest tactics in dark souls better than man. It's very rare that I can find someone who can escape my Chain Backstabs, even if there are three enemies around me.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

My first darkwraith experience - Page 2 Empty Re: My first darkwraith experience

Post by Kirk-Barb Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Tolvo: I like your attitude. Maybe someday I too will have the chain-backstab option. But for now all I can do is die, return to get my humanity and souls, then trudge back to the nearest bonfire to become human and try again to make it through the area.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 pm

It kind of goes with the idea of defeating an evil with a greater evil. But it can cause things to get even worse sadly, ug...Philosophy.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue May 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Thought Catacombs was supossed to be Low level? or I'm unlucky to find high level people or they are all BB glitchers :| Anyway I'm going to Demon's ruins.

My goal is to compare "how much gankers" in all areas that darkwraiths can invade.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm

You see them more, because people who harvest usually have a dried finger up and ready. The nuke it like its nothing.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue May 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:You see them more, because people who harvest usually have a dried finger up and ready. The nuke it like its nothing.

Good point. I may write their names and use Black crystal if necessary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:46 am