Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
FrEyes
GkMrBane
JohnnyHarpoon
Chumgeyser
Carphil
skarekrow13
WarriorOfSunlight
TehInfamousAmos
SmittyRomps
Darkson
Spurgun
DamageCK
Tolvo
cloudyeki
BLA1NE
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yesuurd
WyrmHero
Serious_Much
User
lextune
Glutebrah
dirkdeadeye
billy_bayonet
Quarik
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
Bye
barrywilkins
mugenis4real
Imarreteet23
DoughGuy
BLVCK
37 posters

Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed - Page 4 Empty Re: Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed

Post by User Fri May 04, 2012 4:18 pm

I like broccoli... I also like coli-flower... I hate brecil sprouts.

Hate them. I can eat any vegetable, other than those damn leaf balls. They are nothing like lettuce... I also don't like eating those leaf plants in salads either. When i see such leaves in my salad, I just eat around it and push it away. They atste disgusting to me, and salad dressing doesn;t help...

Cheese is a good combination of vegetables at times... I use to dislike spinach and peppers, and when I added cheese they bceame good. Now I can eat them without cheese. Now, imagine if we added cheese to corn

:bom:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed - Page 4 Empty Re: Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 4:18 pm

So next time this thread comes up let's make it a Simpsons thread.

My favorite quote:
    "I'll get you Beer Baron"
    "Nope"

Cheese corn? Genius. It worked for popcorn
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 4:20 pm

See, I love pretty much every single veg, except colliflower. That's the only one I can't eat, it makes me gag for some reason. It's funny that I eat so much veggies, and I'm still a fat guy.

"I don't understand how I gained weight, I added a salad to every meal."

I agree, my favourite Simpsons Quote.

"Oh look, Robert Downey Jr. is filming a new movie. It looks like an action one, he's having a shoot out with the police."

"Mom I don't see any cameras."
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 4:26 pm

"Compared to Monty Burns, Abe is Judge Freakin' Reinhold"

"I don't know who that is."
    Chumgeyser
    Chumgeyser
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Chumgeyser Fri May 04, 2012 4:28 pm

I have had, unfortunately, nothing but bad experiences invading the Forest. 2v1, 3v1, chain backstabs, TWOP and WoG spamming the second I materialize. The worst thing is the use of Estus Flasks when I'm actually winning! I have been invading the Forest a lot lately and I can't remember a "fair" duel happening.

The truly crappy thing is that the Forest is the only zone I can quickly and consistently invade. I can be stuck in other zones and never find an opponent, or only find one between long stretches of failed invasion attempts.

I'm done with the Forest. Even if I could get one "fair" duel out of every 3 or 4 invasions I'd continue to go to the Forest, but I'm not getting any.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 4:29 pm

"Oh he is so stupid, now back to the wall."
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Chum that's a pretty obscure Maggie Simpson quote. I gotta hand it to you.

Remember the one where she shot the guns out of the gangsters hands?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 04, 2012 4:30 pm

lol
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Isn't it when, Homer Snitches on the Mobsters and Fat Tony gets put in jail, but only for a little while. So he vows revenge, was that it? There's so many episodes, some do eventually blend together haha.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Fri May 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Haha, Tolvo! I was a vegetarian for a year and barely lost any weight. I did, but just much less than I could serve to lose. My one friend, though, became a vegetarian at the same time I did and easily packed on 20 pounds because all he ate was bread! He'd have been better off replacing some of that bread with meat, to be sure.

But have you ever looked into roasting cauliflower? I hated it for the longest time, but one time I got a nice roast going on in my oven...the flavor actually became quite nutty, it was pretty tasty. I liked 'em a little burnt, but if you roast any vegetable too long it can get mushy, so you can go too far...but really, roasting any vegetable (brussel sprouts, asparagus, broccoli, etc.) brings out the sweetness inherent in vegetables as well as preserves their nutritional value much more than boiling or something (water extracts, roasting INFUSES).
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 4:36 pm

I have tried that and still didn't like it, I have found that fried I can eat the white Broccoli...But that kind of defeats the purpose haha.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Fri May 04, 2012 4:37 pm

and finally, that is why Cauliflower causes the Forest Hunters to deserve to be farmed. lol
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 4:37 pm

That's good advice on veggies. More grilling excuses....yay!

Tolvo, I think it might be the one where he sets up the security force after the police mess up badly (again......sitcom groan here). Which might be the same one you're talking about. Too many episodes and too little storage in the noggin'
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Yeah that's right, I remember because Lenny and Carl lock themselves in the jail so they can't help homer.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Fri May 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Tolvo wrote:I have tried that and still didn't like it, I have found that fried I can eat the white Broccoli...But that kind of defeats the purpose haha.

Ah, indeed. Vegetables are truly at their best tempura style!
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri May 04, 2012 4:39 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:
    TehInfamousAmos wrote:Chaos Great Dump silly
    ha

LMAO!!!Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed - Page 4 3358384175
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 pm

I think vegetables are best with Buffalo Sauce. It's like healthy wings.
    dirkdeadeye
    dirkdeadeye
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dirkdeadeye Fri May 04, 2012 4:50 pm

I like men.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Who doesn't? I quite like a lot of the men on this forum, the women as well. Though there are fewer of them. Nothing wrong with liking people. big grin
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 5:01 pm

I think we should have a massive - forum orgy - Me and Natalia are up for it, right Natalia?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 5:03 pm

What Tolvo said. Why limit the pool by roughly 50% of the population (I'm too lazy to find the real breakdown).

Digital orgy? Like we send random exclamatory punctuation at each other en masse?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 5:04 pm

!

Thanks for that Skare.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Oh no - we all just casually meet in the middle of the ocean - specifically the Bermuda Triangle, then we have an orgy - it sounds like jolly good fun! And yes I am Bi so I agree with the above statement ^
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri May 04, 2012 5:06 pm

I don't like vegetables nor cheese. Only vegetable I like is the lettuce, the tomato and the onion. I only like cheese when it's on pizza, quesadillas and tacos/burritos. I always order a hamburger without cheese.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 5:07 pm

sweet! noone noticed my comment big grin it works all the time - thanks for the digression wyrm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:45 am