Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
RandelOolacile
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
Chaos Spectre
fearandwhiskey
Carphil
BLA1NE
RANT
DoughGuy
User
14 posters

Toxic Fun Time!

Poll

Which do you like the most?

[ 8 ]
    Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_lcap24%Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_rcap [24%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_lcap18%Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_lcap12%Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_lcap0%Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_lcap12%Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_lcap6%Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_lcap0%Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_lcap9%Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_lcap21%Toxic Fun Time! I_vote_rcap [21%] 

Total Votes: 34
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Toxic Fun Time! Empty Toxic Fun Time!

Post by User Tue May 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Toxic Fun Time! Img_0557

Do you feel tired of all those grievers ruining your invader days? Are you bored killing the same enemies with ease, with no risk at all coming towards you? Are you tired of finding new ways to entertain yourself that does not include jacking off?

Heh, don't be afraid! You will not wither away into a ghostly figure of the community. You don't have to leave just yet. You may think that you have done everything... but you haven't. In fact, you haven't even started at all!

I Welcome you to the saving grace for the community... for entertainment for all forms of players within the community. I give you, with all sincerity...

Toxic Fun Time! Img_0558

TOXIC FUN TIME!

Brewed By Me, Benny 'Acidic' Cook!

lol , I have noticed the departure of many for the past few form Dark Souls, which makes me sad, glad, and curious all at the same time. Hard to say why. But, for those of you who cling on tightly, I am here to give you ideas, new gameplay, and other forms of PvP and PvE ideals towards Dark Souls... all packaged in one mortar for me to smash and mix. I have been unable to go to the archives much, do to my research and other measures of me just not wanting to go their, but I am willing to do my part for the community somehow, even if it does astray from my title of secret hunter... however I think it still fits very well with the title for what I am about to show.

You see, I am a genius. If you look up at the definition of sorts, you can see it being defined as "Exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.", straight from goggle lol . So, with the help of my companion of Dark Souls, Fearandwhiskey, I have invented many forms of gameplay to live it up some more, and to give it more... flare, for a lack of a term 🤡 . Everything I will show is what I have done with others, what I was going to implement later on in the future, or is an off shoot for what I do in Dark Souls VIA gameplay. So, my comrades, embrace the rays of darkness and sunlight, as it is about to show ever so for all to rejoice in! cheers

Title: Gravelord Round-Up
    ------------------------------------
    Players Required: Two to Three

Covenants Needed: At Least One Gravelord

Items Required: Eye of Death, White Soapstone

Description: A Co-Op experience for you and your friends to enjoy! It does require you and your partners to be of a similar soul level, as does any Co-op experience. Make sure you understand that in order to be infected, you and your friend(s) world must be connected solidly. If you can notice their ghost, or if you see a sign of theirs, then it is good enough to try it out. It may not work well if their are many others in the area with the same soul level, as they may be infected instead.

It is very simple: One being gravelords at least one friend, in which after they are confirmed to be gravelorded (with red phantoms up and about), the gravelord puts down the white sign, in which the infected can summon his gravelord friend, as well as possibly a third. Presto! We got a co-op group in an infected world! As the person who is infected stays infected if a gravelord is either summoned or quits and reloads, the infected will stay infected, in which both the infectors and possiblyu a third man in the group can experience Black Phantoms.

Black Phantoms are indeed hard. Especially in NG+ and HIGHER! All their health increases to approximately three times than the standard enemy, their poise increases, and their hits can kill instantly. If a normal creature, such as a serpent man, can take away all but a fifth of your health, one hit from a black serpent man will not go well for you. These black phantoms heighten the difficulty for those who enjoy the way of death, to bring death to things that are designed to make your life miserable as hell. Even better? They can stay in your world, even after you beat the boss in the area! So you can farm and fight them whenever you want cheers

Of course, their is a downside: The Black Phantoms do disappear after a good amount of time, and the times is not actually establish. Sometimes they disappear in 5 minutes, sometimes in 30. There is no clear line. However, the interference of others, usually Darkwraiths, has the tendency to remove the black phantoms from your world. It is not always they disappear when a dark-wraith arrives, but they seem to be a key target against black phantomed worlds as random as the life span for an infected area. If you leave the area of the infected world, the timer stops, and the infected area will not lose its phantoms. Take note in that!

Recommended: Some of the Gravelorded Areas have less enemies than others, and sometimes don;t even have any! It will be best to go to any of these locations for a better gravelorded experience: Sen's Fortress, Undead Parish, Darkroot Forest (both areas), Anor Londo (in Citadel), Tomb of Giants, Catacombs, Depths, Demon Ruins, Duke's Archives, Painted World.

It is also recommended for you to use a chat system for better coordination, as it is a dangerous world. Such devices, such as Skype, can do a lot for you and your friends when it coems to combat... of any kind.

Title: Crystal Addiction!
    Players Required: One

Covenants Needed: Any of Your Choice (Darkmoon would be recommended, or Forest Hunters)

Items Required: Crystal Weapons, Catalyst, and Ring of Dusk

Description: An easy task for all to uphold, but a hard task to take. This is a build base on the player himself, and himself alone. Interactions with online play will only be depended on summon signs and blue orb, as you will usually be hollow in your world (that means unable to use eye of death or red soapstone/orbs). Why? Heh, it is a genius plan, it truly is:

The rules are simple; The rules are for the player to be armed with crystals only. That means that there are not weapons of twinkling (Black Knight or such), no Demon or Dragon weapons (that includes Crystal Ring Shield... sorry. Does not act as a normal crystal item, as it can be REPAIRED!)... every shield, bow, crossbow, whip, sword must be crystallized in order to be used.

This also means the use of magic as well. No pyromancy, no miracles... sorceries that can only be used are the crystal magics, such as crystal magic weapon, crystal soul spear, and crystal homing soul mass... no other form of magic can be used, hindering them with use.

And, to top it all off, the person will be crippled in durability as much as a crystal item: They will not only wear the ring of dusk, but also become cursed by the basilisks/seath the scaleless! :affraid:

Scary, I know, and even toxic a little for the health twisted , but it is nonetheless fun if you know how to do it. With about you only receiving 25% of the health, you unable to summon others or even invade unless the use of a darkmoon orb (and possibly a dragon eye, if you can use it hollow... can't remember that part). The good part? You get 50% more spells to use (6 Crystal Soul Spears instead of 4), and you don;t need to use transcent curse in New Londo! You can also help others in there world as a white phantom, and you are still also subjected to becoming gravelorded (or even invade as a forest hunter).

The type of play is to challenge you, and that it is all it is meant for; To bring back the first time experience you possibly had before you got a good amount of a handle on the game. It is deadly, but fun! See? lol . Just to give you an idea for crystalized weapons, they may have less durability, but they seem to take longer to damage than a normal item (a shield may have 30 durability, but it takes longer to lose one than it is for a normal shield, or even an elemental).

Recommended: I recommend you to not focus much on vitality, due to the fact that you won;t receive much from it anymore (if you gain 30 hp for leveling normally, you will only receive 7.5). The use of crystalized weapons such as the butcher knife or server might be useful with the evil eye. The use of kindling all of your bonfires to the max would help, just in case. When NG+ and higher reach, your armour will not save you, so try to aim for lighter armour for better flexibility of NOT getting hit!

Title: Egghead Vendetta!
    Players Required: One (although a vendor friend may help)

Covenants Needed: Any

Items Required: Egg Burden Head (obtained only form Egg Carriers and breaking the Chaos Covenant)

Description: An easy yet hard build to use. Putting the player in an awkward position, the being becomes a creature known as an Egg Burdened. When you become this being, you are put into different disadvantages and advantages towards the player:

One, you lose 50 precent of the souls you get from kills, as the other 50% goes towards your egg. Two, you lose the kick and staggering kick with a slower, yet powerful version of a kick, called a Grub Attack, which does more damage than your fist, staggers, and the range of it grows larger depending on the size of the egg. Three, the Egg becomes larger after a good amount of souls are taken in, and will continue to grow onwards (although it seems to stop, it does indeed still grow, although slowly). Four, you are apparently weaker against fire attacks, although it is usually unnoticeable once you are well armed with armour on your body. Fifth, and not least, you will be unable to wear a helmet.

This playthrough with a character is similar to the Crystal Addiction, in which the character is burdened in the game. There is no actual challenge as the crystal addiction, however the Egg burdens the player with no helmet (which means to sunlight maggot or dusk crown... gotta improvise), takes longer to level up and harvest souls, and other forms. You can give yourself souls 100% from boss souls and solid souls, but they do not go to your egg, just you (if you give yourself enough to turn your egg to stage 2, it will. However, the egg will not grow form giving yourself solid souls).

The Egg is indeed a burden, and is an attestment to patience more so than skill. However, the egg will develop and later on become a full on comrade of chaos in your journey, able to be used as a gesture, able attack, and for **** and giggles. Just remember, harvesting as a phantom nets you 50% offshoot from the masters soul amount. Meaning, getting 300 souls form an enemy in your world will give you 150 as an egg burden, and even more so 75 in another persons world when you help them WITH an egg. This foils down to you netting only 25% of the actual profit instead of 50%.

Recommended: It is recommended for you to use the Silver Serpent Ring to harvest souls, as it will allow your character to both feed your egg and yourself with more souls, givng both of you 10% more (60/60).

Title: The Guidance Game!
    Players Required: Two or More

Covenants Needed: None

Items Required: Orange Guidance Soapstone, Seek Guidance Miracle

Description: A riddle game of sorts, for all to see. It is made for you to challenge the intellect of others. Basically, the person(s) must find and mark the hidden guidance sign laid by another.

First, you hide the sign somewhere many would not find. For example, the top of a gear in the Duke's Prison, or hidden on a branch in the Great Hollow, or any other hiding spot that many would not go to, or somewhere that is hard to get to. Then, with all of it set and ready, the setter of the sign must make up a riddle of sorts for the person to find it. They can add the location of it, such as Ash Lake or whatever, for the person to find, but just showing them a riddle that is precise yet vague enough for them not to easily find and yet narrowed to a few locations would give it a good feel to it. The set sign should coordinate with the riddle well, by it being an answer or just a similar feel towards the riddle.

Next, is the seeker, or seekers, of the sign. To find the sign, they must use seek guidance, as orange signs usually only show to a destined few in a server, however the use of the miracle shows all that are set by players. The player uses the riddle to find the hidden sign, in which the setter can tell the seekers different clues and possibly a second or third riddle if needed for them to find it. However giving them little information and making them seek it themselves will be more of a challenge.

Once the player solves the puzzle, and finds the set guidance sign, the player marks it. The player has a choice thou: The player can mark it with a positive, which makes it easier to find, or a negative, so it is a lot harder to find. If playing with others, and the fact that seek guidance is an area of effect miracle, and does not go for miles on end to show all orange signs, it could be used to better hide the setter's riddle sign from other seeker's eyes. For proof, you can just give the setter a picture or confirmation that they found it.

It is a puzzle game, a game for others in your group to find and play with. Hopefully, I will integrate this myself for my comrades in the near future, as I would like to try something like this, and actually give meaning towards both the miracle and orange soapstone for all to use in the community. The different groups can make their own riddles and puzzles for them to find, and can experiment and try new ways to integrate the way of notes and forms. king

Recommended: The Seek Guidance Miracle is the only recommendation, as well as the seekers carrying orange guidance signs for them to rank the setter's sign as well.

Title: Darkwraith Mulcter
    Players Required: Three to Four; One Host, Three Red Phantoms

Covenants Needed: At Least One Gravelord

Items Required: Eye of Death (Gravelording Darkwraith), Red Soapstone, Dark Armour, Dark Sword, Dark Hand (Darkwraiths)

Description: A PvP tournament-type build, made for the exclusive location of New Londo ONLY! It is a simple game; There are three Red Darkwraiths within New Londo, along with many Black Phantom Darkwraiths within the area as well. They try to hunt down not only the host himself, but also themselves.

It requires a lengthy process first: One, an outsider infects the Master of the World with an eye of Death. Two, after the person has become infected, the Master of the World summons two other Darkwraiths VIA Red Soapstone, while the Gravelording Darkwraith Waits. After the two are summoned, the Gravelorder puts his or her Red Soapstone down, in which he/she is summoned with the rest of the two Red Darkwraiths.

After all are set in motion, the Three Red Phantoms scatter into New Londo, thirty seconds for them to find their own spot to be in. After thirty seconds, it begins...

The Red Phantoms are immune to all enemies, except for the Red Darkwraiths who are also summoned as well as the Master of the World. The Master of the World has no rules; He or She can be equipped with any form of weaponry he or she wants, with the only rules that the Host sets for him or herself. The Darkwraiths are designed to be allowed to kill the Red Phantom Darkwraiths as well as the Master of the World. When they see another Red Phantom, they are tasked to attack them without cause or reason, just to harvest their souls and humanity. Darkwraith Phantoms are designed to use Dark Armour only, with a Dark Sword (Physical or Magic/Faith, not elemental) and Dark Hand (or Hands). The Darkwraith Phantoms can use the enemies within the Master's World to protect themselves against the Master, while they can kill the other Red Phantoms that are by.

The Main Target for the Red Darkwraiths is themselves, until all but one remains alive. Once that is done, they seek and find the Maste rof the World, and destroy them as the Warrior of Dark. However, the Host is able to kill anything he or she sees, without sentiment. When a Red Phantom sees the player, and the other Red Phantoms are alive, then it is there task to run and hide form him or her, and to hunt down the other red phantoms. As there are Black Phantom Darkwraiths also found within New Londo as well with the Human Red Phantoms, the Master of the World has a harder time hunting and killing all the Red Phantoms.

The Master of the World wins if he or she kills all Dakrwraiths, both NPCs and the Three Red Players, and all are dead. Only one Human Darkwraith can win, and that is if he/she kills not only both the other Red Phantoms (or they die in general), but there lst kill being the Host of the World as well. All living Darkwraiths Die if the Master of the World is killed by the Darkwraiths or Ghosts.

To make it more interesting, it can be a point system for the Host, as he/she has the charge of encountering all the burden in the world. For example, all ghosts, both the normal and banshees, are worth 100 points. Normal Darkwraiths 500 points, Black Darkwraiths 1000, and Red Darkwraiths 2500. The play for each person can exchange their turns as Dakrwraith Phantoms and Master of the World, and can each see who gets the most amount of points as the host, before the game ends. In the end, after the three to four players all take a turn in their plays as host and darkwraith, the one who got the most points as a host wins, and possibly a separate winner for who got the most player kills as a darkwraith, in which it will count all of their turns as a Darkwraith, not a Master of the World. If a Darkwraith kills another Darkwraith, it does not count towards the Master's points, but instead the Darkwraith's kill count.

Recommended: The use of a high enough level for the host(s) so that there is less of a chance to become invaded by others would be well. However if invaded there is a possibility of having a fifth player in the game (similar to gravelords with a darkwraith, three blues, and the gravelord himself), it can be added that the players can kill the person and protect the host form being too vulnerable to some of those... enjoyable invaders. As the host is infected, and they are red and black, they will look like NPCs... until they get stabbed in the back or slashed to death by the phantom player(s). Then, the game can continue on, and they can separate once more.

Title: Greatbowman's Supermancy
    Players Required: Two to Five

Covenants Needed: Any that can allow Four to Five different invaders and phantoms in a host's world to kill each other...

Items Required: Dragon Slayer Bow, Hat of Pharis, Any Item that can be used for Invader Phatnoms, Hawk's Ring

Description: A PvP Based factor that has come form the ideals of the Men in Tight's user covenant... yay.

The rules are simple. All players can only use the Dragonslayer Bow, all must wear the pharis hat with any appearl that appeals to them 🤡 , and all must either kill each other or grief others with the only weapon being the Great Bow.

Areas such as the Painted World, Blighttown, and other areas are good for the players to shoot at each other or grieving invaders with iron pikes, to either kill them with the full power damage or knocking them off a deadly ledge that hurts them with everlasting pain. Or they can just shoot each other for fun, using tactical areas and such for combat, while integrating a full arsenal of strategy of survival and the hunt.

This can be hard at times, as the use of no other weapon other than the Greatbow exposes them toward death... but there has to be some challenge somewhere, doesn't it? The goal can be just to grief invaders, or to grief each other, in trying to see who can get the most kills with the bow, who can live the longest, and who will become the last man standing. A game of cat and mouse, similar to the Darkwraith Mulcter. However it is more civil, and yet more agonizing for both the bow user and the victims of the bow. bounce

Recommended: The use of light armour to roll and run with fast pace than heavy armour would be best, as PvP against other Great Bowmen will not be stopped by many, if not all poise armour and build ups, so don't even try... you'll just make a fool of yourself.

Title: Magma Cowboys
    Players Required: One to Five

Covenants Needed: Any (although Chaos Covenant + 2 is required at one point)

Items Required: Ring of Fog, Whip, Invader Catalysts (Cracked Orb, Red Summon Sign, Dried Finger...), Chaos Pyromancy (of all kinds), Charred Lava Ring

Description: A PvE and PvP idea for Lost Izalith. The idea is simple, and yet an amusing/dangerous taking for any to, well, take. lol . The game is simple: You PvP with an enemy player, or players, and you grief them in the magma area of Lost Izalith. Doing so, you try to kill the enemy player IN the Lava area.

Now this is the good part. You use your whip and other forms to herd the Legs, or at least the Master/White Phantoms of a world towards the Legs, of the Undead Dragons. You herd and try to kill the players with the legs, either the invaders or the invaded. As the Leg Jump and their attacks in general hurt others, including Red Phantoms, it is a good assessment to use the Legs whenever possible. The rules are simple, in that you can not directly try to kill them as your priority, however the priority is to try to kill the player(s) with the Legs of the Undead Dragon. It works for Both invaders and invaded (similar to how the Red Drake can kill Invaders... I have seen this myself).

The Dragons in general do not try to go after Invaders, but they can hurt them; Remember that when PvPing with others. You can do PvP games with others, trying to herd the legs to kill other phantoms and such. Using the Chaos Pyromancy will help also when on lava, as the players will have a hard time spotting the Chaos Fire Splots on the ground, mistaking it for Lava. The use of the environment and the enemies is your best friend.

This is meant to spark some entertainment towards Lost Izalith, as it is indeed the most annoying of sorts. So... why not add a little flavour towards despair, eh?

Recommended: It is recommended for all to make sure the Legs do not stomp you. That means that the Ring of Fog will be your best friend. As you are on lava, the Charred Ring will help. If the player runs from the area, you can use the whip as well as the chaos pyromancies to burn them alive, in which kills them with lava. They can't run away from it forever.

Title: Leeches of Avarice

Covenants Needed: Any

Items Required: Ring of Evil Eye, Silver Serpent Ring, Symbol of Avarice, A weapon that heals with wounds (Server, Butcher Knife, or Smough's Hammer)

Description: A survival build, made for the use of those who think they can survive without the use of any healing miracles or items, with the only healing items being the Evil Eye, resting at a Bonfire, and possible the use of healing weapons such as the Server or the Butcher Knife. No other form of healing, including the Shield of the Paladin, Replenishment, Divine Blessing, or even humanity is allowed to be used to heal themselves.

This is a harvesting build, made for those who think they have what it takes to survive for a good, long period of time. Nothing to heal them but the kills and wounds they inflict, they also harvest a large amount of souls as well as better chances of inventory from others. :face:

This is for all, even those who invade or are just being a nexus for invaders in general. The harvest of souls and health is what the play is, and it is all the play is. Those who are unable to sustain their greed and thirst die with exhaustion. :affraid: . Do not worry, the Leech is built to die, as it is built to harvest. The harvesting of many things

Recommended: It is recommended for you to be good at killing, and to make sure that the weapons you use allow more hits on an enemy before death. Why? Simple. You will get more health for hitting an enemy three times with a server than once or even twice with a smough hammer. When you upgrade weapons, they can easily kill enemies, and thus gives the player a lack of sustain for their HP. Take light in that face. Weapons that give less HP are good against enemies of light armour and vitality, while it is better use for weapons that give more with heavily armoured and vitalized enemies.

It is also best for you to have a high amount of vitality, and to focus on dexterity, strength, intelligence, or other forms for your weapon scaling at later builds. The sue of weapons that do not give HP VIA hits is also NOT recommended for use. Since both Ring slots are taken by rings of harvest, it is best for you to focus on Vitality at the very start, and for the minimal requirements to hold the weapons of leeching. Remember, it doesn't mean anything for what you gain if you die by lack of strength.

Title: Banshee of Erotics

Covenants Needed: Any, although Invader covenants recommended

Items Required: Undead Rapport, Aural Decoy, Alluring Skull, Channeler's Trident, Mists of Pyromancy

Description: A griever play of sorts for PvP, made to make life for players a living hell! cheers

Heh, this is made so that the player does not do any of the work to kill the player. Not physically, at least. Rather, it is made so that the invader, or at least the griever, is made to make the life of a victim a living hell... with the use of enemies around them. lol A fantastic sort of game, where the player uses others in their control. With the use of the trident to amplify enemies, as well as using the toxic/poison and acidic mists allows cornering and hindering the players efficiency in killing them,a s they will be weakened as well as the controlled enemy will be amplified.

With this, it is best to use as much of your environment as possible in order to make this work. This is indeed a deadly form of game-play, in which is meant to make the life of others a living hell. Enjoy!

Recommended: The use of Undead Rapport is required on all forms of Undead... including the Iron Boar and the Berenike Knights. However, it requires the player to be close up. Sneaking behind them, or using stealthy magic or rings, will help in having them in your arsenal. Undead Rapport should be used when you want to grief invaders in your world, not the other way around.

The use of Alluring Skulls may not always work, as some enemies are not attracted to souls. However, most if not all enemies are attracted to sound, so using Aural Decoy will be your best friend.

Title: Tree Demons Fantasy

Covenants Needed: None (Although seems appropriate for Chaos Servants)

Items Required: Demon Catalyst, Power Within, Chaos Demon Weapons (Great Hammer, Machete, and Great Axe), Chaos Pyromancy, Carim Sorcery (Remedy, Resist Curse), Acid Surge, Toxic/Poison Mist, Flame Surge, Egg Head (no armour) STARTING GIFT: BLACK FIREBOMB (not necessary... but HIGHLY recommended)

Description: A cosplay of the infamous Chaos Demons, mainly the Tree Demons (Stray, Asylum, and Firesage Demons), and the animal demons... as well as the unique ceaseless discharge.

The ideals of the Chaos Demons are of raw physical strength, with only a few (Grub Worms, Chaos Eater, Ceaseless Discharge, and the Tree Demons) of these Chaos Creatures use different physical and chaotic forms to destroy their enemies, to either cripple them (usually disintegrate armour and weapons), break them (with raw physical power), and to burn them (with explosive fire and breath), these Demons are powerful to bring death.

Of Course, you must also recognize their downfall: They have very few souls, compared to most enemies in the game, who are less strong than these Chaotic Creatures, yet give greater return. The Chaos Demons also have little to no form of Armour. Everything about them is raw and natural, with the only exception being the Capra Demon (with a rusted Iron Hulk of a sword with barbed wire on it... the barbed wire an identity of Chaos, as seen from the notched whip and the thorn knight himself).

So the rules are simple; The soul level of the being can not extend over 60. Half of the standard Soul Level of PvP interaction. The player is hindered to try to survive naturally, similar to Mildred. No other form of weapons can be used (you can get a Demon great Hammer at the very start, and strength can easily become increased). The player also has an Egg containing a Chaos Demon, to represent it. Armour is also not an option. Therefore, it is best to get use to the Nude, as most Chaos Demons have become. No weapons paths can be used to be upgraded, other than normal, raw, and chaos.

The maximum Level is only 60... for NG. Once every + is taken, 5 levels can be increased every time a playthrough is achieved. This is a testament towards the player himself,or herself. Naked with no armour, with an egg for a head, and the use of weapons being either chaos pyromancies, surge/mist pyromacies, and Chaos Demon weapons, this player is a dangerous play to take.

Do you think you can match the power of the Tree Demon? We shall see, eh? twisted . It is pretty fast to get a Demon Weapon, so starting with the Demon Great Hammer is required. The player must focus on getting enough strength to wield the hammer. Once done, all other forms of weapon, as well as clothes, should be discarded for the Hammer only... until you obtain the Egg, you are fully nude.

Recommended: The minimum strength to two-hand a demon weapon is 27, which is for the Demon Greta Machete. For those who would like to focus on vitality and such, it is avaliable for two hands with 27. 31 for both the Axe and Hammer. With classes such as the Bandit and the Warrior can easily achieve this. Using Raw or Chaos weapons while you focus on the rest may help you. Since only Demon Weapons are what you can use, as well as.

Warrior: 31 - 13 = 18 increase of soul level (hammer/axe); 27 - 13 = 14
    Bandit: 31 - 14 = 17 increase in SL (hammer/axe); 27 - 14 = 13

Title: Pacifist on the Run
    Players Required: One; Aimed towards summoning others

Covenants Needed: Way of White is probably best

Items Required: Stealthy Clothes (hollow thief, thief, or shadow), Catalyst, Fall Control, Hush, Aural Decoy, Talisman, Force, Hidden Body, Chameleon, Cast Light, Ring of Fog, Slumbering Everlasting Dragoncrest, Lingering Everlasting Dragoncrest

Description: A way of play, made to be a Pacifist Play of anything... somewhat contradicting for Dark Souls, isn't it? lol

As a Pacifist, no weapons can be used by the player at all. The only offence the player can use, is their bare fists and force... that is all they can do to defend physically. Think of it as Amnesia, the Dark Descent: You either Run, Hide, or Die.

"But what do I do to defeat the Bosses?" The use of Phantoms to Help you in your play. "What happens if I am invaded?" Run, Hide, or Die. Your choice. This is to disarm the player of almost everything in defense, other than the factors of stealth. The use of stealth is the only factor of survival, as well as the run. The player must go form the beginning to the end with it.

Their is only ONE exception to this: The Asylum Demon. The battle against the Asylum Demon can only be won one way, and one way only: Death. The use of the starter weapon at the start is the only reason to kill something, and that is the only thing. This includes only the NG. For NG+ and higher, well... hope you like whacking your enemies with a stick (catalyst). So what is this? Hell. Dangerous. Agonizing. Fun.

lol

Recommended: Be good ant rolling and running. Learn you environment, do not engage unless you believe you can do it. Run and Hide. Be good, or you will not live very well. Have fun!

Last edited by Acidic_Cook on Fri May 11, 2012 12:16 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : DONE!)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Toxic Fun Time! Empty Re: Toxic Fun Time!

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 11:43 pm

This looks like it could be something great. Looking forward to seeing more.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed May 09, 2012 12:35 am

ive done egghead vendetta and gravelord round up. the crystal challenge sounds good.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed May 09, 2012 12:48 am

Well I have posted some good ones for Now. I will post some later on today or tomorrow, although i feel tired, and I have work to do in the next morning to evening. We shall see if I add more. i got a lot for you guys to try out.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed May 09, 2012 1:45 am

I like the idea of griefing invaders in the painted world using only the Dragonslayer bow! I can imagine summoning 2 friends, we each scatter, and when we get invaded we torment the invader at every turn. Sounds like fun!

I really want to try the Gravelord Roundup, though. Until we get BP Mode (will never happen! sad), it's the closest we can get.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep it up!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 09, 2012 1:48 am

You should add freeze tag to this.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed May 09, 2012 1:53 pm

I will post more soon, Blaine. Don't ya worry. I will be heading home early today, as I just finished a heap of work set and done. Yay me, I can watch the last episode of Game of Thrones today.

As for freeze tag, lol . That seems to light hearted to be put in Dark Souls don't ya think? Not toxic enough. Of course, i got some things that are of similar premise, although it will include man hunt more than freeze tag twisted
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed May 09, 2012 4:03 pm

I got some nice new ones for y'all to try out. Magma Cowboys, Banshees of Erotics, and Leeches of Avarice... sounds fun, doesn't it? twisted
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 09, 2012 7:26 pm

I like the leeches one. Should be a fun change. Are most of these meant to bedone on NG+ when you have all the items so yu can start with them?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

For the Darkwraith mulcter, yes. Others, that is your choice. It would be easier, although it is possible. Crystal addiction would require NG+in order to have all the stuff for the very start, as crystal weaponry is only obtained from Zena (non-upgrade) and Archives (Ember).

The Guidance and Egg Vendetta does not require NG+, and it depends on other ones.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed May 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Banshee of Erotics is just awesome!
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Wed May 09, 2012 9:04 pm

DoughGuy wrote:You should add freeze tag to this.

Also hide-and-seek!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 pm

fearandwhiskey wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:You should add freeze tag to this.

Also hide-and-seek!
    Tomb of Giants torch tag! Centipede demon room the floor is lava!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed May 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Will post stuff later tomorrow. I still got more stuff to post.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

I like the leech one! A race to gather enough HP without healing to subsist while the chest-head drains your life, very original.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 12:18 am

The Naked Tree Demon Fantasy, with Nothing to defend but good amount to kill. The Other, Pacifist on the Run, with Nothing to kill, but good amount of defense. Contradiction of the two, eh?

I will post some more in the future, as I do have more ideals. However, I think it is best to first allow the 11 set to be integrated well within it... now how do I edit a poll, eh?
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 am

I like the pacifist one. I like games where I can do a no-kill run. Never occurred to me do do it in Dark Souls! Even though I already run by most mobs, I never consciously thought of killing nothing at all.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 11, 2012 1:42 am

I didnt know you could make npcs attack invaders. Dear lord I have a new build to make.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 12:42 pm

twisted See? People say they have done everything in the game... NOPE! I am sure that if you ask me, I can make something for you that you HAVE NOT done.

lol
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu May 24, 2012 2:37 pm

I promise I will add more soon to the table. After all, I think it is good for players to have something to do in Lordran that is not so repetitive from repetition. I got some ideas brewing in my mind right now, and I shall soon post them. I just need to finish my work, first, and I will give you the favourable ingredients for a good time, and bake it on top of here.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 pm

try the lord of the rings, frodo hunt, the host will summon one red phantom and one white phantom, then one of you decide who will be frodo he will put ring of fog on and only use a shortsword and hide, then the red phantom goes to start of the level and the white goes to boss gate then the white must make his way and do battle with the red, if the red wins he must then hunt "frodo" if he kills him he becomes "frodo" for the next round. reckon it could be very very fun
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 25, 2012 11:07 am

It sounds fun, Billy. It would be interesting to implement into the game.

Of course, it isn't toxic enough lol. It sounds very much a core set of game, and it does sound fun to play. Perhaps it would be good to implement of the PvP page, as someone might use it for a tournament or a sort of FC or co-splay thing.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri May 25, 2012 11:31 am

well thought id let you know bout it directly as your the one coming up with fun new ideas happy maybe make frodo poisoned so the game has a "timer" of sorts
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 25, 2012 12:26 pm

That would be cool, but I must say you should keep it for a FC/Cosplay. I will brew something of similar stance, don;t ya worry. Just looking for stuff, than I am off for most of the day from my computer.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Crystal Addiction seems to be the fav for many. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:50 am