Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Eolan
Federally
Forum Pirate
JoeBroski09
bloodpixel
Sebastrd
WyrmHero
ARSP
Bioraptor
Tolvo
SlakeMoth
Carphil
Rynn
Serious_Much
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Kaminari
Yarxov
callipygias
lordgodofhell
25 posters

Stop the Hate Please!

lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Stop the Hate Please!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop the Hate Please!

Post by lordgodofhell Mon May 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Serious_Much wrote:On a side note to that initial random note, I have never owned the avelyn, and never will. silly

Idk Serious it just fits me... a guy and myself were doing 2 vs 2s in the forest (we really tried hard to wait for the second invader) and he flat out OWNED with his Avelyn. We were around lvl 30 I believe. I mean it isn't the strongest and definitely has a ton of opening for backtab if you miss them, but its an auto cast stopper tongue. Teaches kids to wear some kind of poise when comin into Lordgod's forest and his BA partner lol .

Oh yea plus one to serious becase...well... I feel like it's the popular thing to do. If you seriously have not +1 serious, than you need too. Now

Joe Broski bonus points for the awesome Old Spice reference lol lol!
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Mon May 21, 2012 11:01 pm

WorldSlayerPIKA wrote:1. I find this a fine thread! Ideas / Instructions / Counters to some techniques are well and helpful.

2. Any Forum only shows a MINORITY of all people playing the game.

3. According my experience Forums are used to complain...!!! But there are many Forum People who want to improve / getting better which leads to constructive Threads like this. tongue (You should have seen Battlefield 3 Forum!!! Pretty much only people steaming out their oppinions and what they would like to be changed! I can't remember constructive discussion.)

4. I am upset regularly when playing PvP. Either because of enemies using Cheap tactics OR because of my own faults OR because of my connection OR my too high expectation (Anyone doing a fair fight?) -> Then I loose some bad words OR hit my couch OR eat chocolate OR drink OR probably write a lil' hate mail as ANGER MANAGEMENT. With all this possibilities, I don't need to rant in a public institution like a forum.

5. I think that a game should be fun!

Thanks for liking the thread and contributing!
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Tue May 22, 2012 10:45 am

Twop and wrath of the gods are horrible spells if used for spamming. I play a glass assasin and its pretty much game set and match if they spam them. I wish they would make a longer cool down for it so its risky instead of being the easiest tactic in the game. Also maybe make it a forward arc so theres a blind spot to exploit. I dont mind so much but it does make a wasp build next to obsolete.
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Tue May 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Thing is this will continue to happen, until the next game where everyone moves across to the new wiki and moans about how cheap half the games content is and that they're the best. ect ect.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 pm