Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
reim0027
DoughGuy
Shkar
Yukon
Serious_Much
LordRevan
plotter
moha2
12 posters

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 5 Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 am

Are you genuinely Serious_Much Moha?

Last edited by Serious_Much on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 5 Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 am

LordRevan wrote:Sleep....... Where is a mod when you need one

a proper mod would seriously just let you learn a lesson from all that , i would recommend re-reading the whole thread for you guys that still don't understand what your doing
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:53 am

Serious_Much wrote:Are you genuinely Serious_Much?

lol!
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:54 am

LordRevan wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Are you genuinely Serious_Much?

lol!

meh if jokes like these make you laugh so hard then no wonder it all makes even more sense now

Wilkinson3424 wrote:i hope a mod gets one soon, im not gonna be on much longer. i wanna see someone get banned big grin

EDIT: on* not one. common mistake when i type :/

banned? really? I'm supposed to be afraid from that for expressing facts and reality to low lifes? when i'm trying to turn them into better people?

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 am

You're repeatedly insulting people and ignoring a moderator's wishes, I think that's grounds for a ban, don't you?
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 am

Serious_Much wrote:You're repeatedly insulting people and ignoring a moderator's wishes, I think that's grounds for a ban, don't you?

i didn't even insult anyone it's just you guys read my points wrong it can't be helped if your logic is that far away from simple advice posting

show me where this insulting you speak off is again?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:58 am

If calling people lowlifes and losers isn't insulting I don't know what is moha, which you have done more than enough times.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:58 am

Maybe we should just stop posting here now. When a mod get's on he'll be dealt with.... twisted
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 am

that is not even considering insulting it's called a fact

if you are not doing anything productive with your life your just wasting your time repeatedly over something stupid and lame then you are automatically a low life

i understand the fact's butt hurt you and piss you off but then again this is what you did to yourself
    i did do any of it fore you I'm just trying to aware you before it's too late for you so you better help yourself before you have no future

so it's simple just stop wasting your time and hanging out with your so called *friends* again their fake friends since your @ss kissing them and acting most of the time and do something productive with your life instead

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Moha, in 5 years I'm gonna be a licensed member of the medical profession, if that's not doing something 'productive with your life' I'd love for you to inform me of what is.

Thanks for your reply, in advance
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Moha, in 5 years I'm gonna be a licensed member of the medical profession, if that's not doing something 'productive with your life' I'd love for you to inform me of what is.

Thanks for your reply, in advance

you won't be if you continue wasting your time like you are right now
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:06 pm

lol, it's my holiday and I've been on a gap year with little to do whilst my friends are at uni and I'm not working. You got a suggestion on how to spend my time then?
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Serious_Much wrote:lol, it's my holiday and I've been on a gap year with little to do whilst my friends are at uni and I'm not working. You got a suggestion on how to spend my time then?

i sure do first of all stop fourm wh0ring so much even before your holiday i can see that you've been posting like crazy obviously within January till now 6000+ points like yeah really?

already proves that even if i advice you , you won't even listen and your already far away from proper logic so no point , it's just going to pass through your ear like you didn't even hear me out that's how your brain works i already figured that much out so it's meangless and I'm guessing it applies to most people here on the forums too
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 pm

yeah, you think I'm busy on this gap year? I have like 2 shifts of work a week and I work for exams a month prior and therefore I have a lot of spare time, how should I spend it? You didn't answer my question fully moha winking

I am hearing you out, but you aren't explaining yourself properly.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 pm

lol
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 pm

I love how there was only like 10 posts on the topic before you lost it moha.. I don't even know why you did..
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 pm

you already proved to me your an idiot with several posts , you would just ignore my advice therefore what point is it there fore me to bother?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Would I ignore your advice? Well I shall never know if you don't share it with me.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Serious, let's be serious here; I think it is time to let him, or her, go. Come on, I got a nice treat for you:

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 5 3092_MEDIUM

Looks delicious, doesn't it? Come on, step out of the thread. It will be over soon
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Come on cook, this person as some world wise advice for me! I cannot leave yet lol
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:22 pm

A blue and red are here to object, serious. Step out, get the cake.
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I love how there was only like 10 posts on the topic before you lost it moha.. I don't even know why you did..

your love is weird just like your geeky/nerdyness (yes your a loser you already proved it so go get a life please) forum wh0ringness side that i will never understand and also what did i lost? what are you talking about? as far as i'm aware off i only lost a lot of time because of dumb idiots that can't understand and also i am still wasting time by being here i have much better things to do in my life then be here alright that's it for me and this forum i guess seriously farewell bye I'm not bothering with reading anything now i proved my point also you guys helped me prove it too so thanks

so seriously I'm off not going to bother with reading another post not going to waste my time on any other post or any of you low life stupid replies

Bye F@ggits you know yourself better then other people and how much you suck
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Bye. We will probably miss you. Probably. 🤡
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:24 pm

your right cook, I'll let them take it from here winking

edit: oh look she's leaving just as the fuzz arrive silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:25 pm

lol Lock er' Up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am