Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
reim0027
DoughGuy
Shkar
Yukon
Serious_Much
LordRevan
plotter
moha2
12 posters

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    LordRevan wrote:Yeah I'm in NZ so it hasn't even started airing yet I don't think. But I was watching it since it was aired in the US. Takes so long for us to get stuff :roll:
    Wow Im surprised it hasnt started in NZ. It started in aus ages ago.

Yeah exactly takes ages for us to get stuff :x

I Love You Moha! ❤ big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:57 am

I've changed my mind, I wanna adopt him.

He has a job so he'd even pay his own bills! big grin
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:57 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    moha2 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:heh heh, trolls never win on forums sry!

what is there to win ? what are you talking about? I'm sorry I'm not a kid like you i can't understand what are you talking about , you guys need to make a vocabulary for normal people like me when we visit the forums since we can't really understand such language
    i was a kid once, i used that line "im not a kid like you" so many times when i was your age, ik your probably 13-15 15 at most. cause this is ridiculous, you come on to our forum. trash us. and think your the better person. obviously a kid so thats why i cant get mad at you happy you dont care about anyone except yourself... nature at its course, im sure youll grow up.

I'll gladly prove you wrong come Skype with me you'd be surprised to seem as a 21 year old girl and also a mechanic engineer I'll show you my badge too , but actually i've done that before and boy you guys are creepy when you get shocked and go like i didn't see that coming so now I'll just go hit on her. right sure, anyway I'm off bye , and stay here forever ok? with your so called *friends*

and yes I'm a girl not that matters since my gender wasn't supposed to matter in the first place until random idiots try to hit on me later after skyping and now i just don't ever want to Skype with you strangers since you guys are so DAMN creepy.

and for those of you who have no idea what skyping is you can always google it.

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:59 am

moha2 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    moha2 wrote:

what is there to win ? what are you talking about? I'm sorry I'm not a kid like you i can't understand what are you talking about , you guys need to make a vocabulary for normal people like me when we visit the forums since we can't really understand such language
    i was a kid once, i used that line "im not a kid like you" so many times when i was your age, ik your probably 13-15 15 at most. cause this is ridiculous, you come on to our forum. trash us. and think your the better person. obviously a kid so thats why i cant get mad at you happy you dont care about anyone except yourself... nature at its course, im sure youll grow up.

I'll gladly prove you wrong come Skype with me you'd be surprised to seem as a 21 year old girl and also a mechanic engineer I'll show you my badge too , but actually i've done that before and boy you guys are creepy when you get shocked and go like i didn't see that coming so now I'll just go hit on her. right sure, anyway I'm off bye , and stay here forever ok?
    Is your skype name XxTrollinskixX?? :3
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:00 am

moha2 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    moha2 wrote:

I'll gladly prove you wrong come Skype with me you'd be surprised to seem as a 21 year old girl and also a mechanic engineer I'll show you my badge too , but actually i've done that before and boy you guys are creepy when you get shocked and go like i didn't see that coming so now I'll just go hit on her. right sure, anyway I'm off bye , and stay here forever ok? with your so called *friends*

Nice start with the " I'll gladly prove you wrong come Skype with me... " then finishing with that you are leaving now... that wasn't very subtle lol
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 am

if he comes back and says HAHA guys i was joking so dark souls... yeah.... (gets banned)
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 am

ieh well i know you guys are already horny and excited about skyping with a girl like me but sorry i don't talk to such losers like you since you already proved how dimwitted you all are

i shouldn't even be bothering typing anymore yet i'm already wasting my time on you meh ..

seriously bye .
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 am

That troll was funny. I think it's funny that she wasn't very ladylike or eloquent, letting down the rest of the women on the forum me thinks silly
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:04 am

Serious_Much wrote:That troll was funny. I think it's funny that she wasn't very ladylike or eloquent, letting down the rest of the women on the forum me thinks silly

proof you know nothing about women right here ,

Wilkinson3424 wrote:if he comes back and says HAHA guys i was joking so dark souls... yeah.... (gets banned)

yeah right why would i come back to stay with such idiots
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 am

Where the hell is this going? Can I carry the Hammer? Can I give the mashed food ready with the chair? Do I need to give a swing?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 am

Apologies that the women I know aren't anything like a hate filled person like you, who feels the need to lash out at people. You profess to be an adult, but you aren't acting at all that way, and it's not making you any more convincing, sorry :|
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 am

Moha you made my day, and if you think we're getting horny your horrible wrong. first of all i can tell your not a girl. no wait i cant my girlfreind can she said she doesint think you are one :3
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:10 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Where the hell is this going? Can I carry the Hammer? Can I give the mashed food ready with the chair? Do I need to give a swing?

this is going for kiddy's amusement and laughing at the truth and reality / facts , while in reality later on they have no future they realize what they've been doing with their fake friends. with all this forum wh0ring everyday meh..
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Moha you made my day, and if you think we're getting horny your horrible wrong. first of all i can tell your not a girl. no wait i cant my girlfreind can she said she doesint think you are one :3

can you give us another horrible kiddy joke?

Serious_Much wrote:Apologies that the women I know aren't anything
    like a hate filled person like you, who feels the need to lash out at
    people. You profess to be an adult, but you aren't acting at all that
    way, and it's not making you any more convincing, sorry :|

sorry i'm not trying to be all that like you , i'm just doing this one time thing
    for fun hopefully someone can actually learn something out of it.

i don't really care what you guys think of me i'm just here to open a few eyes that are willing to take my words seriously and realize something about their life. hopefully turning into a better person from you silly people
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:14 am

sorry, even if you are a girl i would never be attracted to the way your acting, your seriously acting like my little nephew, (he's 5) except its not cute... its gross, to see an adult act like this isint really normal. your calling us the one's with problems? Your 21 acting like your 5. i honestly think you should get that checked out :|
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:15 am

Well my life is going pretty damn well right now to be honest, so while I appreciate the gesture, I don't think I need life advice from you right now winking
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:sorry, even if you are a girl i would never be attracted to the way your acting, your seriously acting like my little nephew, (he's 5) except its not cute... its gross, to see an adult act like this isint really normal. your calling us the one's with problems? Your 21 acting like your 5. i honestly think you should get that checked out :|

why the hell would you mention you would never be attracted to me? did i ask you to be? lol? this is exactly why i hide my gender every time since most of you guys act like this jeez what the hell is wrong with you ?

and i already mentioned it's just a quick one time thing and sure it's not normal to randomly go and tell people to grow up but hey i wanted to do it and yeah you all really need to grow up.

i on the other hand am stable more then you think i am i already said I'm doing this one time thing once i log out your not going to see anymore posts from me because i won't bother coming back.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:18 am

moha2 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:sorry, even if you are a girl i would never be attracted to the way your acting, your seriously acting like my little nephew, (he's 5) except its not cute... its gross, to see an adult act like this isint really normal. your calling us the one's with problems? Your 21 acting like your 5. i honestly think you should get that checked out :|

why the hell would you mention you would never be attracted to me? did i ask you to be? lol? this is exactly why i hide my gender every time since most of you guys act like this jeez what the hell is wrong with you ?

and i already mentioned it's just a quick one time thing and sure it's not normal to randomly go and tell people to grow up but hey i wanted to do it and yeah you all really need to grow up.

i on the other hand am stable more then you think i am i already said I'm doing this one time thing once i log out your not going to see anymore posts from me because i won't bother coming back.
    i said that because you did say we were horny talking to you on skype!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:18 am

If you call "stable" reacting to a sentence of "I agree with this" with such offensive terms you're a slight bit deluded.
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:18 am

Serious_Much wrote:Well my life is going pretty damn well right now to be honest, so while I appreciate the gesture, I don't think I need life advice from you right now winking

it wasn't even meant for you in the first place if you think your all that special it's just for the forum lurkers , your already messed up I've seen enough of your posts and i can't even take anything of your posts seriously from how much crap you spout everyday spamming these forums I've seen enough
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    moha2 wrote:

i said that because you did say we were horny talking to you on skype!

sure
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:20 am

Apologies that you do not like my presence, but many do so I think I'll carry on, and after all it's not just rubbish that comes out, I have a brain and a bit of knowledge mixed in too, at least give me some credit lol!
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:20 am

Serious_Much wrote:If you call "stable" reacting to a sentence of "I agree with this" with such offensive terms you're a slight bit deluded.

offensive terms where?
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 am

Serious_Much wrote:Apologies that you do not like my presence, but many do so I think I'll carry on, and after all it's not just rubbish that comes out, I have a brain and a bit of knowledge mixed in too, at least give me some credit lol!

these *many* are even worse then you since their worshiping you over stupid things
    and some are probably even laughing at you and not even with you
    forgot to mention they have no life just like most of the forum ?

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 am

The offensive terms in your first post to me, the one you were warned for by a moderator? Don't tell me you've forgotten already? :|

Also, noone worships me, I'm just another voice on the forum, and of course some will laugh at not with me, you forget the purpose of acting the clown. I'm much more sensible than the majority of posts would let you believe, simply because to me a lighthearted atmosphere improves a forum, and alleviates tension for most (evidently not yourself, though)

Last edited by Serious_Much on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:06 am