Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
reim0027
DoughGuy
Shkar
Yukon
Serious_Much
LordRevan
plotter
moha2
12 posters

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 4 Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 am

im gonna take some time to copy/paste the things you said to us so hurry delete them! oh wait that doesin't matter the mods can get them back.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 4 Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:25 am

the virginity on this one is strong to love such stuff..

excessive online use around 6000 posts+ really?

i seriously think you might have mental issues in the future if you
    continue on like this with your life try staying away from your PC and
    console for awhile at least maybe exercise more often or so go out more often

i am posting this for your own good at least try to think a little healthy from what your doing right now you won't like yourself soon if you have no future from stuff like this it's a horrible path
    yes sadly you are a good example of a loser in life -moha

Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is just one thing.)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:25 am

that's the one I was talking about^^

funny she picked out me of all people to call a loser in life lol!
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

Serious_Much wrote:Apologies that you do not like my presence, but many do so I think I'll carry on, and after all it's not just rubbish that comes out, I have a brain and a bit of knowledge mixed in too, at least give me some credit lol!

Yeah, i'm sure out of the 6000+ posts of yours I've seen maybe 3 or 4 bits of knowledge come out lol!

So it's not all rubbish! silly
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

Serious_Much wrote:that's the one I was talking about^^

funny she picked out me of all people to call a loser in life lol!
    AWWWWW snap i see what you did there.
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

Serious_Much wrote:The offensive terms in your first post to me, the one you were warned for by a moderator? Don't tell me you've forgotten already? :|

Also, noone worships me, I'm just another voice on the forum, and of course some will laugh at not with me, you forget the purpose of acting the clown. I'm much more sensible than the majority of posts would let you believe, simply because to me a lighthearted atmosphere improves a forum, and alleviates tension for most (evidently not yourself, though)

offensive term? no such thing the mod simple said that I'm over doing it and i shouldn't say too much about facts while i still continued , but you guys imply something else over that since you can't really read things the right way i guess no wonder it's your still here. lol
    you can't seem to see or understand somethings since your logic is just so low.. oh god i pit you

anyway i think i'm about to go off i guess have a nice no future life with the rest of your so called *friends*
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

there you go! at least one person understands me silly cheers revan winking
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:29 am

"Your post started out with good intentions, but your wording was poor. Please don't be calling any of our members losers or telling them they have a mental disease. That's not OK.

And, BTW, Between 3 forums, I have 17,000+ posts, a wife and child, a full time job (44+ hours per week), and an active social life. Being an active member doesn't mean you have mental issues or are a loser." Quote from Reim.

OBJECTION!! This evidence clearly shows you being reprimanded for you use of unsupported insults silly

Also, I think I'm a fairly logical person, if I wasn't I wouldn't have done that great in understanding Philosophical an Ethical theorems winking
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:32 am

Serious_Much wrote:"Your post started out with good intentions, but your wording was poor. Please don't be calling any of our members losers or telling them they have a mental disease. That's not OK.

And, BTW, Between 3 forums, I have 17,000+ posts, a wife and child, a full time job (44+ hours per week), and an active social life. Being an active member doesn't mean you have mental issues or are a loser." Quote from Reim.

OBJECTION!! This evidence clearly shows you being reprimanded for you use of unsupported insults silly

you don't even seem to understand meh , i'll repeat the copy paste of this one since you seemed to have missed it

here is the translation so you can understand it in english so you can understand it

the mod simple said that I'm over doing it and i shouldn't
    say too much about facts while i still continued , but you guys imply
    something else over that since you can't really read things the right
    way i guess no wonder it's your still here. lol
    you can't seem to see or understand somethings since your logic is just so low.. oh god i pity you

anyway i think i'm about to go off i guess have a nice no future life with the rest of your so called *friends*

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:33 am

you pit us? the mod simple said? jesus...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:34 am

I didn't miss it, it's just what you said is simply by logic, incorrect. Reim proved having a lot of forums posts has not correlation with someone's life whatsoever.

I'd actually argue it's your logic that's off here :|

and I know wilkinson, insulting someone's intelligence when she can't write properly, how did she become an engineer, my friend is going into mechanical engineering and he's very intelligent silly (just in case you don't know, moha said she was an engineer aeronautical transport)

Last edited by Serious_Much on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:36 am

and i still pity you all since you can't comprehend

i guess i this is farewell since everything is cleared out that you have no idea

bye i can't read anymore posts after this since i already logged off and closed browser and washed history since i don't want to ever come back here again and spend my time with losers and idiots like you in the future. good bye

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:37 am

Farewell, but it is I who should be pitying you moha, acting like you do is never a good sign :|
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:39 am

Thanks for brightening every ones day up Moha, it was great to have such a civil chat.

We Love You ❤

/Sarcasm

Last edited by LordRevan on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:40 am

Serious_Much wrote:Farewell, but it is I who should be pitying you moha, acting like you do is never a good sign :|

coming from the forum's idiot and clown guy that wanna be cool guy

Please stop wanting/acting to be the guy

yeah right

your just jealous because you can't do things right in your life off other people
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:41 am

hey cmon guys. every forum has its share of trolls. can't evade the inevitable all you have to do is not listen to a word they say it angers them because when they tried to be funny everyone turned on him. (or her w/e) so farewell. it hasint been good. please dont come again. and no thank you happy
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:43 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:hey cmon guys. every forum has its share of trolls. can't evade the inevitable all you have to do is not listen to a word they say it angers them because when they tried to be funny everyone turned on him. (or her w/e) so farewell. it hasint been good. please dont come again. and no thank you happy

what part of I'm actually serious about this don't you understand ?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:43 am

wannabe cool? I've explained my reasons for acting how I do before but no matter, you evidently don't read anything I say anyway.

"can't do things right in your life"? I admit I make some mistakes, but I've done well. Again I've told you how before but you've failed to absorb it I suppose.

To me now, it's evident you wish to have the last word. Congratulations you can have it, after all this conversation is just going round in monotonous circles now.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 am

... i thought you were leaving? and im very serious get out of our forum stupid troll.
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:47 am

Serious_Much wrote:wannabe cool? I've explained my reasons for acting how I do before but no matter, you evidently don't read anything I say anyway.

"can't do things right in your life"? I admit I make some mistakes, but I've done well. Again I've told you how before but you've failed to absorb it I suppose.

To me now, it's evident you wish to have the last word. Congratulations you can have it, after all this conversation is just going round in monotonous circles now.

the way how you act is just absurdly stupid you do realize that therefore just stop it already ? your not superman or something mos of the posts i read by you aren't even funny but just plain stupid you should already grow up by that age your giving a bad example around and your age jeez 19 really?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 am

moha2 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:wannabe cool? I've explained my reasons for acting how I do before but no matter, you evidently don't read anything I say anyway.

the way how you act is just absurdly stupid you do realize that therefore just stop it already ? your not superman or something mos of the posts i read by you aren't even funny but just plain stupid you should already grow up by that age your giving a bad example around and your age jeez 19 really?
    most*
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 am

Sleep....... Where is a mod when you need one
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 am

Sadly they are not on, hopefully moha will leave of her/his own accord at some point.

Last edited by Serious_Much on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:... i thought you were leaving? and im very serious get out of our forum stupid troll.

I'm not a troll I'm actually serious from what I've stated through out the whole posts i have made you guys proved it too since your all stupid together with this so immaturely mostly child like community posting thinking it's all funny and okay to go on the way you act everyday hanging out here thinking everything your doing is alright(with your fake friends online again) when boy you guys take life way too easily you need to learn a lesson and grow up already at the age of 18 and 19 or even older even i've seen 14 year olds act better then you do.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 am

i hope a mod gets one soon, im not gonna be on much longer. i wanna see someone get banned big grin

EDIT: on* not one. common mistake when i type :/

Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 pm