Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
ublug
DNL
Zodiaxel
WarriorOfBenOwnage
Dark Souls PRO
Rynn
CrazyMike1991
VinheimProfessor
BishopHavel
FruitPunchNinja
Juutas
zzombieboy
kazumoshi
FattyOfDoom
Lancelot
Tolvo
TheMadTitan
Serious_Much
Darkson
Hahalo
Quarik
EmoElmos
User
befowler
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Wade_Wilson
Forum Pirate
Reaperfan
Shkar
Leeroy_Jenkins
JoeBroski09
Extertionist
Wilkinson3424
DoughGuy
bloodpixel
39 posters

Stuff that will probably not happen but you want to anyway.

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Stuff that will probably not happen but you want to anyway. - Page 4 Empty Re: Stuff that will probably not happen but you want to anyway.

Post by Juutas Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:I'd like to see a new covanent, the slaves of Avarice,

location: that random bricked up door way guarded by a balder knight in sens (it would open if wearing the symbol of avarice and lead to the treasure vault of sens)

Cov item: coins 10 gold coins for max rank (you only get 3 a plathru) 10 silvers=1 gold and 10 coppers= 1 silver.

online component: copper eye orb, similar to red eye orb, targets at your level give copper coins targets 20 levels above give silver and targets more than 50 levels over give gold coins.)

Rewards: upon joining the mimic head stops hurting you, at +1 its defense doubles (40's or so) and gains 5 pounds of weight (to represent the growing weight of your greed) at +2 its poise doubles (30) and it gains another 5 pounds, at + 3 your greed is your driving force and as such sustains you restoring 3 hp a second, again it gains 5 pound weighing in at 25 pounds, the heaiviest armor in the game. getting to plus three would require 4 playthru's or 1 playthru and 700 copper coins/70 silver coins.

Whoa, you have really given this a thought. Sounds interesting happy
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Stuff that will probably not happen but you want to anyway. - Page 4 Empty Re: Stuff that will probably not happen but you want to anyway.

Post by Juutas Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:I am stalwartly against any change to core mechanics until the next game. Let them focus on making a better game, instead of tweaking this one.

There are critical free areas, fight there if you don't like them.

This is "stuff that probably won't happen, but you want to anyway" I don't think anyone is seriously expecting the bs and other stuff we have talked about here be fixed, but it's just what some of us would want to happen. One can dream, right? happy
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:38 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:I'd like to see a new covanent, the slaves of Avarice,

location: that random bricked up door way guarded by a balder knight in sens (it would open if wearing the symbol of avarice and lead to the treasure vault of sens)

Cov item: coins 10 gold coins for max rank (you only get 3 a plathru) 10 silvers=1 gold and 10 coppers= 1 silver.

online component: copper eye orb, similar to red eye orb, targets at your level give copper coins targets 20 levels above give silver and targets more than 50 levels over give gold coins.)

Rewards: upon joining the mimic head stops hurting you, at +1 its defense doubles (40's or so) and gains 5 pounds of weight (to represent the growing weight of your greed) at +2 its poise doubles (30) and it gains another 5 pounds, at + 3 your greed is your driving force and as such sustains you restoring 3 hp a second, again it gains 5 pound weighing in at 25 pounds, the heaiviest armor in the game. getting to plus three would require 4 playthru's or 1 playthru and 700 copper coins/70 silver coins.
    Hmmmmm.... 25 pounds, 30 poise... so DWGR + Wolf Ring, then hollow soldier waistcloth = Sanctus....you now have a regenerating warrior.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Dont forget replenish.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:27 pm

i know regen builds can be annoying from demons souls, thats why i figured the requirements would be so high, as they'll need to pvp 849 times at regular level to get the super mimic (you only get 2 gold coins per play thru apparently) plus the doubling of stats could be altered to balanced increases, also the maxed head plus sanctus would restore 4 hp a second, thats not very fast, and replenishmnet is hard to get off and doesn't last long
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WarriorOfBenOwnage Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:I am stalwartly against any change to core mechanics until the next game. Let them focus on making a better game, instead of tweaking this one.

There are critical free areas, fight there if you don't like them.

I really agree with this. Instead of messing with the core things everyone has become good at fighting with and against, just put that in the next one, and give us more items, more spells, more bosses, and more content.

Plus, to those who want Backstabs removed, have you ever fought in one of those no-crit zones? Everyone just takes a pike or a DSS and does the poke-roll-poke-roll-poke-roll forever, as there really isn't much of a way to beat them without a full setup change, a parry, or a BS. It's a total game-breaker.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm

parry then great combustion, works, heck pary then r2 on a big weapon would work.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Well, spears are for ******* anyway...I didn't say that...yes I did. Hate me if you want, but I think spears have too many benefits: the range, the speed, the behind-the-shield-poke and they are relatively hard to parry.
    Zodiaxel
    Zodiaxel
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Zodiaxel Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:09 pm

All i want is to have good character customisation preset models that dont look like aliens.... the male eerie great swamp face is dumb and stupid....and stupid.................and dumb.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:14 am

use the far eastern male face, that one looks fine.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:17 am

More facial hair customization. Having a little stubble is nice..But I'd rather have a beard like Andre.
    Zodiaxel
    Zodiaxel
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Zodiaxel Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:49 am

I usually use the jubulant caterina, the male and female faces look GREAT if you make the their faces thinner and get rid of the smile.
    DNL
    DNL
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DNL Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 pm

I'd really love to have a friends list in game and being able to invite people for Co-op from the list. It's real pain, when I try to co-op with my mate on the PS3. Oh yeah, and maybe a chatting system? I mean everyone will have a keyboard, so why no use it?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:42 pm

They did mention a new "match making" system. I think it might be pretty similar to what you just described. I wish i had a pc capable of playing it, cause its going to be hell for me once it comes out.
    DNL
    DNL
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DNL Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:04 pm

I think it might be a pain for everyone, since the game lagged even on the computers at the E3 and it was told, that nothing will be done against FPS issues, because the game has to be released as fast as possible
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 pm

The removal of online, to refute any attempt at addiction to a dying beast that drags others down with it.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 pm

VinheimProfessor wrote:Manual targeting with a targeting crosshair similar to what comes up for a bow and arrow for magic, so you would need to be very accurate in your timing and use of them.
    I would like something a similar, but more like a strafe mode. For example, when pressing L3 (instead of the usual R3 lock-on) you lock-on to a movable point straight ahead of you, and not the actual player/enemy. Turning will move the point from side to side, and turn your character, with the camera fixed behind you. Think third person shooter. This makes it possible to run and roll backwards and sideways without being locked on to an actual target.

Edit: Also an option to sheathe my weapons, even if it has to be done from the menu!
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Juutas wrote:Well, spears are for ******* anyway...I didn't say that...yes I did. Hate me if you want, but I think spears have too many benefits: the range, the speed, the behind-the-shield-poke and they are relatively hard to parry.

If that blocked word is what I think it is, that is extremely offensive and derogatory. If not, then go on with your day, lol.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Someone who acutally claims the pendant is his....though I wonder who would say it.
    TonyDamajer
    TonyDamajer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TonyDamajer Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 pm

The fixing of BBglitch and all those other simple dupes around. To give items a value
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:35 am

Something that i just remembered that i want.
    That when you go to NG+ (and onward) the consumable souls would give you more souls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:21 am