Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DxV04
cloudyeki
ARSP
dancash1808
Extertionist
TehInfamousAmos
Doelker
bloodpixel
Tolvo
SlakeMoth
BindMind
skarekrow13
User
Forum Pirate
19 posters

I hate people.

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

I hate people. - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate people.

Post by Tolvo Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Forum, that's why you create ways for words to express what you mean, otherwise you aren't a very good writer if you can't do that haha.

Acidic, claiming that the use of the word crazy as arrogant, can be seen as arrogant.silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:It is best that sometimes some connections form others you should not know; Especially if it is hazardous to the well being of others and the self. The thoughts of others may bring restoration and sanctuary... it also can bring destruction. These forms of destruction and sanctuary do not necessarily have to be a form either, rather essence.

Never thought you were crazy; crazy is a subject that I see as an arrogant form of identification. Arrogance is what I prefer to not hold at all, and I hope you do not see it that way ever.

I am always bitter; I am always smiling. Feeling of connection and wanting it is a good aspect to have, except when you do not seem to have it, independence should be an alternative path of survival and living, if none arise. I know that few connect with me, and I am thankful that I have found some that I connect with... of course, most are known as my foe in life.

It doesn't matter what form of connection you have, it is still connection nonetheless. Your connection is harder, yes, but is obtainable... if you can fight for it.

The aspect of AI replication from the human mind, the cloning of the self, or even two individuals of beings or things, including yourself, that are 'plugged' wired or not, and feel the exact same thing another feels; Hard to obtain, but never impossible.

Such ideals can be seen and created by man, if man takes the instinctive to do so. That also includes you. It is real, it just may not exist for you. It will never exist for you, unless you fight towards it, you take up the challenge. Life is not about getting offered everything in front of you, it is the aspect of challenge and reward; defeat and victory.

If you WANT this, then you are gonna have to fight for it. Otherwise, it is best to just keep it as an idea, and find an alternative. A good alternative, but an alternative nonetheless.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Identifying someone as just Crazy is a form of Arrogance in terms of Identification. I would rather take the step of knowing why they think it, instead of making a conclusion that they are crazy. As many use it as an easy path of explanation, identifying someone as crazy has formed into a common trend of arrogance.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm

As has general elaboration if you ask me Acidic.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Tolvo, They would only carry the meaning for me. Others could never know what I truly ment based on words alone, despite any attempts to convey it with established words.

@Acid, hardwiring peoples brains together doesn't seem like a good Idea. Even then, without proper context, the emotion alone is meaningless. I'll look into it, but based on our technology, it doesn't seem even remotely possible for many years, even then highly risky, expensive, and with a wide margin of error. Better than nothing I suppose, but hardly feasible.

I can't accept an alternative. I get what I want. I will strive for the connection I want my whole life, but logic says I won't succeed, and cynicism says even if I do succeed, the only proof would be the method itself, thus making the result unreliable.

The closest thing I can come up with, is a detailed journal, and a poor substitute that is.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 pm

I don't see myself as superior, nor do I see others as inferior; I see man as man, and I see myself as such. Arrogance people sees themself as better. I never said I am better, and I only try to help. I don't see the people as inferior, however their stance is flawed, as I know that the answers they make may cause harm, unnecessary harm. I try to find facts and answers before I make a conclusion. When you are a doctor, you should not make a stand out conclusion when you are greeted by someone, a check up is always best to see if their is any other reason why. Otherwise, they may not fix anything. Trust me, I have seen it happen before many times, and twice happened to me and my throat problems, cutting and remove stuff that was not the problem at all; Just adds unnecessary harm and a waste of time, and solves less than what could have been if studied and looked upon.

I look for answers because I know that being ignorant or arrogant about something you do not truly understand or know won't solve anything for the best; looking into something to find the notes and facts would be better than to speculate from past experiences, as the past experiences are never the exact same thing as that of the present.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Yet in a world of perception and lacking any absolutes, you consider your views to be such. Interesting to say the least Acidic. I think I'll leave this topic though before it degenerates any further. If there is a solution to your problem Forum, I do hope you find it. We all have that which we seek and hopefully we'll at least get a bit close.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Their is no such thing as true absolute, as everything is relative. Of course, there are better courses of analyzing and perceptive views than other courses, and as perfection is non-existent I work towards development and advancement. I seek towards the better answer, the answer with higher pros than cons for as many people as possible within a condition or problem.

And I never said my word is absolute, I prefer to take the better course of answering the problem. Your perception makes you think that I my saying is that of absolution, but all I do is try to help, and I know there are always better courses. Of course, there are always WORSE courses as well, and many call fall into the worse easier than the better. So what do I am to achieve? the Better.

Good luck, Pirate.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Well, I'm done with my shpeil, off to bed. Just thought I'd share because I like talking about myself. I'm my favorite person after all, no days complete unless I've wasted someone elses time by talking about me.

I hope I get wat I want too (duh), thanks though.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:44 pm

I need a woman...

Seriously on topic...

Forum, I think I know how you feel, for example, I've living on my own for to long already. Just caring about going to work and back to my place by the way: "Mi casa es tu casa", that's for everybody.

Anyway, I look at myself like the kind of person that is quiet, a little to much sometimes. I know how to socialize but with time I have come to the fact that I rather be alone that with a bunch of people who doesn't really care about anything or anyone. They just carry one with social standards and cliches.

I do hate "people" most of the time , and I think is because I don't like to be a Sheep, and even at work, sometimes I get "issues" because of my attitude. So nowadays people say that you have attitude issues just because you give a different point of view?

My boss says something stupid and I must to shut up??? No!! F it!!! If he is wrong he must know and I point it out. If I don't at the end we all are going to pay the consequences of desicions bad taken.

So. I think i need a woman... With some ice cream.
    Yeah... That would be Heaven... For a moment.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:45 pm

See? Ice Cream.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Buffalo Bills Brownie Blitz solves just about anything
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:See? Ice Cream.

That's Right!!! lol!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 pm

I sometimes have no hope for our race, it seems to be degenerating every new generation we have - ****, I look at some animals and feel jealous in a way... Their life may seem meaningless to us but they enjoy every second of it. I suppose allegedly being the most intelligent sentient beings we are a bloody crap race... But there are moments that shine through to me - I see my nephew and niece. ****, I would do anything for a total stranger but not many people tend to see in this way. D*mn, everyone on this thread seems a bit depressed at the moment - we all need to accept that as a race and as individuals we each have flaws and work to perfect those flaws and become the master race... The effin' DALEKS. I just turned this into a completely insane message rather than the serious note I intended :|

Anyway, I love all you guys. Feel free to come to me with any issues and I will attempt to either help or give advice to you with these situations. If I am not online then please message Natalia and she will forward them to me.

Best Regards

Jason
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:13 pm

'We're on the Road to Nowhere' (Talking Heads - 'Stop Making Sense')
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:17 pm

I hate that society has conditioned people to forget what they need and want. I hate it when I turn on the TV and see a anyone complain about how they didn't get exactly what they want, I mean, it's fine to be a little bummed but you don't throw a giagantic goddam tantrum and act like a baby.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Unless doing so lands you a reality TV show on MYV.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:10 pm

An Assyrian clay tablet dating to around 2800 B.C. bears the inscription: “Our Earth is degenerate in these later days; there are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end; bribery and corruption are common; children no longer obey their parents; every man wants to write a book and the end of the world is evidently approaching.”

I think it is a part of the human condition to think the current generation is worse than the last the flip side to nostalgia I suspect. and this may come across as weird but I find reading people from the forums opinions very interesting. on one hand I get incredibly frustrated feeling I cannot convey my emotions and what I mean to people (I am fairly articulate but sometimes I just fail) however the idea terrifies me because I could be called out to show someone what I really think.

ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Many people say that the human race is degenerating as time goes on. That we are becoming worse with every turn. In regards to that I have to ask by who's standards are we judging ourselves on. The Older Generations who have already done what needed to be done or the current generation who hasn't even finished yet. I think that people are just changing as the old saying goes priorities shift, things change and what may be acceptable in the older times may tasteless in the current generation. Humanity changes with time for better for worse or we may stay the same. I personally think our standards change every generation so we may notbe any better than our predecessor and vice vesera (thought to be continued in a later post)
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Supposedly the human race is gradually becoming more civilized. and I dont find that too hard to believe. its just a pity our capacity for destruction is increasing faster...
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm

I think our civility is moving fast enough to compensate with our destructive capabilities after all the fact that we didn't nuke ourselves to death says something
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:30 pm

ARSP wrote:I think our civility is moving fast enough to compensate with our destructive capabilities after all the fact that we didn't nuke ourselves to death says something

Yet. (god I am so cheery tonight) Nukes back when they came out were nasty but some of the stuff that has been come up with in the interim is just horrifying. the ability to automate offensive capabilities is raising some disturbing implications though.
    Gone a bit off topic here lol! an interesting topic in itself though.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:31 pm

No country for old men
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm

NO country for young men either
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm

For the record it's my own generation that I actually don't like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 am