Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Onion Knight
Oniramkenobi
Ecko
DeathlyLemons
FruitPunchNinja
Federally
befowler
Estebanx1
Shkar
Nccbd
Bioraptor
Sebastrd
RANT
mugenis4real
Chaos Spectre
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Tolvo
White Mamba
Baldor Ostarv
Spurgun
Yarxov
billy_bayonet
User
Lancelot
retro
Isirith
Carphil
TehInfamousAmos
Artorias
Uparkaam
WyrmHero
37 posters

You know the new dragon glitch?

mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

You know the new dragon glitch? - Page 3 Empty Re: You know the new dragon glitch?

Post by mugenis4real Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 am

Sweet I just found it, no more hours wasted on grinding for souls now cheers
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

You know the new dragon glitch? - Page 3 Empty Re: You know the new dragon glitch?

Post by Artorias Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:06 pm

LOL ^, but please dont abuse it!
    Nccbd
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nccbd Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Not discuss about how to do the glitch here...but here how u get away from all items machine gun shooting at u, or infi roar will stunt u. STAY AWAY AS FAR AS U CAN FROM THAT DRAGON. DO NOT STAYING IN LOCK ON RANGE.... And u be fine. The rest is ur choice how to kill him..cheers
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Bioraptor wrote:
    Artorias wrote:It is on youtube, hopefully that will capture froms attention and it will get patched, this and the dragon bow are annoying as hell

One can only hope.

I like how your signature is a fight between a Darkwraith and a Mask of the Mother. Seems appropriate.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:55 pm

I haven't actually seen someone using this glitch (although I tried it on offline mode to see what it's like. Infinite black firebombs on the forest ents = win), but unless they stack poise couldn't you stagger them once and ruin the glitch unless they try it again?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 pm

i thought the new glitch required the full dragon form, thus they can only have 40 poise from the ring, unless they've figured out how to glitch armor onto dragons....
    Nccbd
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nccbd Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 pm

I was a victems twice lastnite...infi roar=dragon torso on, and infi poison knife shooting at me only the dragon head on. One thing i know that he has to run up close to me in order to do the glitch, i kept run away and he chased me down. I stop he start turnback on me, i ran away he chased me again and i stop he turn back on me once again like he tried to perform something. This is the second dragonoid invaded me. So i think something have todo with the lockon range... Finally i stop to see he really do it. And yes he did.... Poison knife machine gun shoot me down. I got killed both times, cant move or jump or anything. So if u guys even get hit by that glitch = disconnect or quit game. Sorry thats all i know.
    Estebanx1
    Estebanx1

Post by Estebanx1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 pm

So its a glitch to have the Dragon body U.U I wanted to have the dragon body so bad. Now I know I can only get it through glitching :T
    Nccbd
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nccbd Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Estebanx1,
    If u use the glitch for free souls to ugrade ur lvls... Nobody will care. Because ur experiences in high ranking lvl pvp still no good. U will get kill easily. And if u use the glitch for explode the game playthrough, it will be so easy and the game will be ruined too. Please do not use the glicth in pvp, ppl dont like it and u maybe get reporting. I dont know the report will do anything to u, but u dont want tobe banned from xbox live. So u decide how to play ur darksoul game buddy. Good day.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:15 am

Estebanx1 wrote:So its a glitch to have the Dragon body U.U I wanted to have the dragon body so bad. Now I know I can only get it through glitching :T

It’s not a glitch to get the dragon body. It’s a glitch you can do with the dragon body/head.
    If you use the dragon body/head just make sure that you’re not spawnganked, which seems to be one of the tactics they will use against all dragons sad
    Estebanx1
    Estebanx1

Post by Estebanx1 Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:17 am

Oh thanks guys for the info. big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 am

It's seems the dragons are weak against Fireballs. They can't deflect them.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:48 am

WyrmHero wrote:It's seems the dragons are weak against Fireballs. They can't deflect them.

Dragons weak against fireballs huh? Sweet sweet irony 🤡
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 am

Can they deflect lightning?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 am

this is not looking good, saw three of them last night in the forest, its psreading too fast. im oretty sure they will gank in the forest pretty soon, good luck hunter, you will need it.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 am

Is that true? I know the Force miracles can deflect fireballs, so I assumed the roar was the same.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:06 am

Can we compile a list of what the roar deflects?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:34 am

I can help testing what it deflects.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 pm

throw a chaos fireball in their path, they walk very slowly. i do wish the spider shield actually blocked poison in pvp, that would help....
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:18 pm

they can block magic, miracles such as emit force, thrown consumables, arrows, but not pyromancy or lightning spears, and you can also roll through the force zone using dark wood grain ring to get away. poise does not prevent this as full havels set + wolf ring dont stop the effects. you can hit them useing jumping attacks or lunging attacks with a rapier or katana. the chain gun with throwing knives you have to block and roll towards them and their camra angle will keep throwing the knives forward as you roll to their side leaving them wide open for you to attack. chain firebombs will deplete your stamina if you block and kill you, very hard do dodge if your against gankers. use darkwood grain ring and roll towards and around them just like the chain knives.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Who wants to hear some irony?

I joined the Path of the Dragon covenant today on my current character and so far all the most honorable duels I've been in were from being summoned as a dragon spirit or summoning someone else as a dragon spirit. Haven't been ganked once or gone up against any WoG spammers or anything like that, lol.

And the real icing on the cake is the fact that all those invasions were in the Kiln. Maybe I'm just lucky?
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:29 pm

the dragon eye literally makes it a 1vs1, cant summon phantoms and others cant invade so its the ultimate duel covenant
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:19 pm

I love the dragon eye, thats the only item I like more than the dragon torso stone big grin
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:58 pm

DeathlyLemons wrote:the dragon eye literally makes it a 1vs1, cant summon phantoms and others cant invade so its the ultimate duel covenant
    Oh really? Then why don't more people who complain about gankers join it?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Ecko wrote:
    DeathlyLemons wrote:the dragon eye literally makes it a 1vs1, cant summon phantoms and others cant invade so its the ultimate duel covenant
    Oh really? Then why don't more people who complain about gankers join it?

Because it seems that some people can't wait more than 5 minutes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:14 am