Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Onion Knight
Oniramkenobi
Ecko
DeathlyLemons
FruitPunchNinja
Federally
befowler
Estebanx1
Shkar
Nccbd
Bioraptor
Sebastrd
RANT
mugenis4real
Chaos Spectre
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Tolvo
White Mamba
Baldor Ostarv
Spurgun
Yarxov
billy_bayonet
User
Lancelot
retro
Isirith
Carphil
TehInfamousAmos
Artorias
Uparkaam
WyrmHero
37 posters

You know the new dragon glitch?

DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

You know the new dragon glitch? - Page 4 Empty Re: You know the new dragon glitch?

Post by DeathlyLemons Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Ecko wrote:
    DeathlyLemons wrote:the dragon eye literally makes it a 1vs1, cant summon phantoms and others cant invade so its the ultimate duel covenant
    Oh really? Then why don't more people who complain about gankers join it?

i was in it for awhile, i hardly got summoned i waited 3 hours in anor londo with my sign down until i got bored of killing the silver knights.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

You know the new dragon glitch? - Page 4 Empty Re: You know the new dragon glitch?

Post by Carphil Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:21 pm

DeathlyLemons wrote:
    Ecko wrote:
    DeathlyLemons wrote:the dragon eye literally makes it a 1vs1, cant summon phantoms and others cant invade so its the ultimate duel covenant
    Oh really? Then why don't more people who complain about gankers join it?

i was in it for awhile, i hardly got summoned i waited 3 hours in anor londo with my sign down until i got bored of killing the silver knights.

well, facts:

At Anor Londo, most players are PVEing, they will ignore your sign to stay out of trouble.

If they are PVPing, 90% of chance they will have a phantom with them, making your sign invisible.

At Dark Anor, even if they don't summon anyone, they are auto-invaded forever by darkmooners, making your sign invisible

And for the last, you might be at the wrong SL

Try out burg or kiln at sl 120
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:57 am

Yeahhhhhhh

I've been in the Kiln all day and people were constantly summoning me for duels.

Also, I believe being in the Dragon covenant increases the chance of seeing Dragon Remnants when you're in human form, because I went to the Kiln in human form once or twice and was always seeing at least one on the ground. At one point their were three at a time.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:41 pm

this glitch is insane! the amount of things you can do with it are insane! the dragon head using consumables is nothing. With spell swap its possible to use any spell even if you dont have the stats and buff any weapon. The stone gs twop does cause dmg if it is buffed using this glitch, i tryed to see if the trident caused dmg but it doesnt seem too. So far the scariest things ive been able to do is buff a MLGS with CMW and a grant buffed with CMW. Great/large club lightning +5 buffed with SLB, its insane........thankfully it is not possible to do running firestorms like in demons souls, THANK GOD!
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

The spell swap is idiotic. I've been reduced to vow of silence and spawn camping just to have a chance to save my hosts during coop. Last night even after that I still had to contend with a guy who used a good 25 divine blessings on a vit gouge build before we managed to put him down. It's like a second job.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Yea spell swap is INSANE! I obviously cant say much, but just so you all know. You basically can use any spell repeatedly even if you are all out of casts. You can also cast multiple body buffs(replenishment+power within)
    Oniramkenobi
    Oniramkenobi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Oniramkenobi Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:24 pm

What exactly happens at the Spell Swap glitch ? I read its just like running Firestorm . But i cant imagine anything :/
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Wow more glitches, glad I moved back to Demon's for co-op.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 pm

lol moonlight knight, this same exact glitch pretty much is still doable in demons souls.
    Oniramkenobi
    Oniramkenobi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Oniramkenobi Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Moonlight Knight wrote:Wow more glitches, glad I moved back to Demon's for co-op.

Thomas
    Dark-moongrass
    Nuff said .
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:31 pm

It doesn't effect co-op on the EU server. I haven't even seen an invader since before Dark Souls was released. If this and the bb glitch aren't fixed in the DLC I'll probably sell the game.
    Oniramkenobi
    Oniramkenobi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Oniramkenobi Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:38 pm

If this and the bb glitch aren't fixed in the DLC I'll probably sell the game.
    My reaction

Its only naturally that the older Game gets abandoned if a new one comes out .
    But everyone wil eventually go back . king
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 pm

So, Dragons can now cast any spell infinitely?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm

has nothing to do with dragons. Cant go into any detail really cause the glitches are so simple all it takes is going into even the smallest bit of detail to explain them really.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Ahh that explains why I saw a griefer spam WotG 9 times at a low level.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 pm

well they wouldnt cast it normally, they would have to turn their back to you for a second. I hope thats not giving to much detail. I actually was trying some of the glitches in the forest and burg(i msged people apologizing and explaining i was just testing it out, they prob still got pissed lol) As long as you stay aggressive and just bs them when they try and turn their back, you're good.I actually lost a few despite using these glitches(besides buffing MLGS with CMW :evil: ). The main trolling OP type stuff that will come from this glitch is the buffing of non buffable weapons(cause like i said you dont even need the stats to use the buff) there will be a lot of Vit/End builds with Stone GS,BKGA,MLGS,ext buffed with SLB,DMB,CMW. Surprisingly buffing a lightning +5 wpn with SLB or Magic +10 wpn with CMW doesnt really add all that much dmg, its weird. It seems to scale with the mag adj of your pyro glove in some cases and in others it doesnt. Still a lot to learn about it, i do hope this gets patched soon though. I suggest just having fun with it while its around. I dont see anything wrong with a dragon head shooting dung pies or shooting FB's out your mouth(at a much slower speed then if cast normally) is really all that bad. Theres obvious OP things that can be done, but i suggest just learning how its done and fooling around with it. I'm not nearly as scared of it as i was when i first heard the spell swap glitch was back.

EDIT: I apologize mods, i know im walking a thin line with the rules. If you feel you need to delete any of my posts, please do so. Sorry for any hassle. I do think we should try to learn as much as we can about this in order to defend against it. I am trying to obey the forum rules though.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Moonlight Knight wrote:It doesn't effect co-op on the EU server. I haven't even seen an invader since before Dark Souls was released. If this and the bb glitch aren't fixed in the DLC I'll probably sell the game.

The BB glitch needs fixed why exactly? It's about the greatest thing thats ever happened to Dark Souls, without it much of the games lasting power would be gone and you'd be in an empty game.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Griefers though, thats fixed by the anti-griefers.

Honest invasions in the burg/parish are impossible now silly
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:09 pm

frankly no one should invade in those places in the first place cause youre targeting newbies, after the parish everyones fair game but.... at least let them kill the gargoyles first so they have some experirence...:|
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 pm

The burg and parish are very active pvp spots. In my opinion if you're trying to pick on some noobs you should invade depths/lower undead burg(sl20-30) or Blighttown/Sens(sl40-50). If you invade the burg and parish with a sl10 build or something you might get the occasional noob who turned human to co op with a friend or needed help, but mainly you will invade hosts who are there for duels(they are usually sl100-120). People are always saying how bb glitch is abused by low lvl invaders, i disagree. I think bb glitch ruins low lvl co-op, and the game for many new players. I think its much better for a noob to just get 1shot by an invader cause they turned human(basically showing them to be careful while human) Rather than them summoning 1-2 "sun bros" with +5 lightning claymores who just 1shot every enemy for more then half the game. I msg these summons and ask them why the hell they do that, and they are completely oblivious that they are ruining the experience for the new players. Or they spout some ******** about how they are "anti-greifers".
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:frankly no one should invade in those places in the first place cause youre targeting newbies, after the parish everyones fair game but.... at least let them kill the gargoyles first so they have some experirence...:|

Actually I didnt jump ahead in game, didnt have OP equipment, and was right on track, invasion shouldnt be taken off for people who are new, of course I'm not going to run in an try to BS them to death for an easy kill, and many players who are human are experienced ones with new chars. Low level PvP isnt unfair in itself, its up to the players.

@FruitNinja
    If I co-op at a low level with "anti-griefer" equip, I always have a fair weapon that is accessible at that point, or atleast on the correct path (ie, co-oping parish, main weapon will be a +5, backup something end game for invaders) Its just more fun. Armor I'll keep at +9, no big deal, I avoid hits anyways, but one shotting stuff isnt fun at all.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 am

I am with Federally on the BB mechanic. It is very useful and time saving. If they removed it I will not have time to do all the things I do with the game.
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 pm

i was in demon ruins and this guy invades me. i was at the bonfire waiting for him to show up, next thing i know im taking damage so i flask, then i take more damage. i couldnt even see the invader as he was actually attacking me so i run and get backstabbed by nothing and die. then to top it off me sent me a complaint about how i was lagging so i deserved it, i honestly havent had any lag on my ps3 its always been at 100% connection. i was the victom in this situation
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Sorry for bumping this one, but I just killed a dragon body glitcher in Dark anor!

He invaded me, full dragon body, dual dragon bone fists, and trying to do the infinite force glitch. I managed to escape the stunlock and run to that plataform where you jump to the chapel's roof. He followed me and I kicked him off the ledge. Kick FTW!
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:56 pm

saw the two variants of the glitch in the forest to day, the ones doing the force shield are slow and are usually impatient so just out run them for a bit or use their shield to bounce arrows into teamates till they drop it due to impatience, then kill them. the other one had only the head and chugged fire bombs... not much to do after he gets in a single hit...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:20 am