Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:33 am

As Oscar steps up to speak the Spectre notices a man he missed before. He is unarmoured and with a smaller stature than the knights. He carries a book and quills, and as Oscar speaks he furiosly copies his words down. "Spectre, is your goal as Followers of Izalith not to restore this wonderous city to its former glory? My goal, as leader of the knights, has always been, and will always be to free Lordran of corruption, and make it safe for humans once again. While our methods may differ the restoral of Izalith is a goal I would happily help. This citydeserves to be restored to its glorious past. If you would help me defeat my foes, I will help you bring Izalith back. There is only one thing that I must ask. The demons. The spawn of chaos. They must be destroyed. You can control them now, but what if they overpower you? While they exist Lordran cannot be safe. Destroy the demons by fighting by my side and I will make sure your dream is accomplished."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:35 am

"If anyone had bothered to look up at that momment they may have seen something quiet curious. You see perched confortably in a small alcove in the high arching cieling of the central tower of the Lost Izalith was a small crow its dark eyes watching everything below....."
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 am

Crowley can't believe what he hears... Oscar is trying to rid Izalith of Demons?? Doesn't he know that only suffering can bring back Izalith?? As he realizes what Oscar is playing at Crowley steps from the shadows to speak his mind "Oscar!! I won't let you take our brethren away!!! These Demons only protect the ruins and Izalith!!!! Spectre do not trust this man!! He wishes to gain your trust, destroy our demons, and whence that is complete and we have beat the Darkstalkers He will come to destroy us!!" As Crowley finishes he hurries with all haste back to Ceaseless to tell him this horrid news.

Last edited by Servant of Priscilla on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:48 am

"I did not come here to be judged by your followers Spectre, I came to speak with you. And if your man knew anything of me he would know I am a man of honour. I gave you my word Izalith would be restored, and I give you my word that when the demons are gone I will help your followers restore Izalith, and my knights shall not raise a hand in violence against them."
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:32 am

I chuckle as you speak, watching as Servant gets worked up over the conversation

"Do you know who the demons are Oscar? Do you know their Origin? Because if you did, you would never ask me such a blasphemous request."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:47 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:I chuckle as you speak, watching as Servant gets worked up over the conversation

"Do you know who the demons are Oscar? Do you know their Origin? Because if you did, you would never ask me such a blasphemous request."

"This is remniscent of old times my good friends" said Avrik slipping from the shadows. "I seem to remember you persecuting another people, a people who simply wanted to escape from your world and leave it all behind"

Here Avrik saunted between two large specimens of Capra Demon. "So now you come here? Looking for new allies perhaps? Or looking to bloody a foe before the real battle even starts?"

With that Avrik reached out and touched the Capra Demon's arm. A spasm wracked its massive form, and all throughout the hall the demons growled and screeched, their voices melding into an unholy cacophany. In seconds the demons was slumped over, dead, with Avrik perched arrogantly on its shooulder."
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:51 am

Stands from his seat, and looks to Avrik with hateful eyes

"How dare you. What are you here under that you would so willingly put your very life at risk for? This domain is mine, and you have already made one step close enough for it devour you in one fell swoop"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:24 am

Im co-oping with CHi atm so I cant respond, sorry, I wil las soon as I can.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 am

Lol, no need to rush honestly. I'm tired and gonna probably just watch netflix and pass out.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 am

"Avrik's voice was sibilant as he replied to the King of Izalith. A crow flapped down from the high arched cieling above, cawwing loudly.

"My lord, my lord I simple come here from below to warn you of this man." His baleful gaze fell upon Oscar II, yet he bowed courteously to Spectre, low, almost japingly. "but let us be honest with ourselves. I can't die. The rest of you on the other hand might but I won't...... not now................. not ever. " the last two words sounded almost forlorn yet the revenant bounced back quickly.

"His heart is impure, black as sin even" Through the tattered remain of the cowl Avrik wore Spectre could see the wide smile he was flashing him, flesh drawn back in death leaving only a charred skeleton in place. "He won't restore you to glory, only seeks it for himself. Why would he seek to aid you and your when he vehimiently tried to put down the peaceful crossbreed and her ilk?"

Again the crow in Avrik's hands cawwed its echoes reverberating around the room. This time however it was met by another crow, and another and another until the hall was awash with mocking laughter.

Avrik turned to Oscar, now glaring at him through his visor, eyes besoke a special kind of hate for the undead emmisary. His hand was shaking,, reaching for his sword, held in check only by Isaac's temperance and vice like grip.

"How low your house has fallen Oscar,Oscar's son. How low indeed."

The the half man turned back to the Lord of Izalith. "Think on what I've said. The sons of Nito stand with the Scions of Dark. This man comes before you with a promise. One with many compromises to be made on you part, and with no guaruntee that you shall ever see your beloved Izalith restored to her former glory."
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:55 am

Sits again, chuckling.

"You are wise Avrik. I saw through his viel the minute he spoke of the Demons as a form of corruption"

Looks back to Oscar

"You ask of me to eliminate the last living citizens of Izalith, the ones who are now obeying me with my promise to ressurect their city. If you were to ever expect help from me, then you would die along with me in less than the last breath you took before your undeath."

Looks back to Avrik

"The only people I do not particularly want to harm in this war is those I agreed to stand by. I refuse to agree with them on their terms of fighting, either of them. I seem to notice that you are not asking for help, unlike Oscar. However, you are, in the same process, encouraging me to revoke Oscars help. Is there benefit for you if I fight on my side of the table? If I bring warriors against both yours and my own? Tell me, how could the flames of Izalith ever be good against you and for you in the same process?"

Twirls his blade in place, watching Avrik intently, unsure of his standing. My face is entirely hidden by the hood I wear, but its easy to tell the look on my face would be one of worry, but of curiosity.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:00 am

"If you so wish this, then I will ressurect this city on my own."
    Turns to Avrik
    "I am not a stupid man Avrik. If I can save a soul from corruption rather than kill it I will. But for you there is no hope, as the Spectre denies his people."

Oscar
    Waves him his men to hiim and leaves.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 am

"Indeed what Nito told me of the children of the Flames was true. Wise beyond their years...."

Avrik took a look down at the prone form of the Demon, then leapt from its shoulder to the floor, suddenly the beast arose, twitching irritably, very much alive.

With another sweeping bow, and an insolent glance at the knights assembled in the hall he spoke again.

"I speak not for my brothers but I do for Lord Nito when he deigns to seek my aid. My lord I have not come for you aid, these Knights are weak, they shall fall like leaves in the wind,a nd when all is done they shall serve the First in death."

The Murder in the hall sounded once again. Mocking laughter that penetrated your thoughts. The temperature in the throne room dropped noticeably.

"My lord I see you are a wise man. With dreams of your own. You are right, I'm no saint like these knights here. I scheme, I plot, I serve my one true lord. But perhaps we sons of the flames can work toegther in earnest. I await your response. I am only ever momments away. Speak the First's name and I will soon be here."

And with that all the crow's in the hall took flight showering the bystander with midnight black feathers. In that momment Avrik seemed to fade into the back ground, as if the world shifted and moved just for him, the tattered garb around him seemed to writhe in some non existant wind, and he was gone.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 am

DoughGuy wrote:Actually because rooster cant make the 7-9th I want to make it the 1st and the 8th. I was thinking of making thefirst a skirmish thing, where points only count as 1/2. So if yuo want to save up for the big event you can, but you migh thave to catch up a fair bit. Also I'd rather do the counter attack separate and event after this one, to give it more meaning. And Viral should be making a war thread, bother him about it silly

STOP FECKING CHANGING THE DATE IVE ALLREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT AROUND THEN! RAWR DARK LORD RAGE!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:21 am

I said there will be 2 events! Untwist your panties ya big girl!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:23 am

NO THEY ARE VERY MUCH TWISTED!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!, ill see if i can switch some dates round so im free with Time zones its gona be pain in the botty
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:20 am

After a few moments have passed Drake the Eye of Nito entered the hall, flanked by two black phantom demons, and approached Spectre. Calmly he lowered his hood, revealing burned and charred flesh, and respectfully bowed before dismissing his phantoms with a nod. As his phantoms disappeared in a white mist he spoke, "Please forgive my friend Avrik, he has always been a bit, eccentric." After a short pause he continues, "I come today not to bathe you with flatteries and false promises, nor to make any grand gestures. I come simply with a message, a message from Lord Nito himself." Drake again paused and watched the scribe in the corner, giving him ample time to record his words. Drake continued, "Daughters and Sons of Izalith our message is simple, fight alongside the servants of the first like your progenitors fought along side Lord Nito himself once before. Together the Sons of the Dead and the Daughters of Chaos can bring much suffering to our enemies, and while Oscar and his Knights are hardly deserving of such an effort, together we can remind all of Lordran to fear the power of our Lords!"
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 pm

As Crowley returns from consulting with Ceaseless he walks into the audience hall and sees Drake standing before Spectre with a lingering white mist around him. Crowley walks up to Spectre's throne, kneels, and rises when Spectre tells him to. As he turns around to speak he gathers his thoughts. "Drake I have one question for you. My apologies Spectre for speaking first," He bows to his lordship. "Drake your ... friend Avrik said that the Knights would betray us on first chance. Now we all new this before he came when Oscar said the Demons were corruption, but what reassurance do we have that you won't do the same? We know what you did with Priscilla's ilk, so what do you have to reassure us that you won't do this to us?" As Crowley finishes speaking he turns and bows to Spectre and resumes his place in the shadows.

Last edited by Servant of Priscilla on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Looks over Drake

"Avrik is a wise man. He seems as if he were a master tactician in his own right. He fears nothing, and while I respect that, I worry for it. My main problem with this war is that I do not want to slay foes of mine who are allies. I want to get them to stop being at each others throats. I bring peace, because without peace, there is no suffering. There is a fine line between suffering and chaos. Someone who is happy in life can suffer, but someone who throws themselves at death, they feel no suffering, no pain. Their life does not attribute to the ressurection of Izalith.

So when it comes to requesting my support, I find it hard. I believe both should be taught a lesson. But in the same respect, I think I may have an alternative. I must speak to the leader of the Darkstalkers first then. It will limit my usefulness to you in battle, but if you want my aid, I am willing, as long as Izalith goes untouched by the cold hands of Nito."

Sends a winged demon to go and retrieve the leader of the Darkstalkers.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:11 pm

"Spectre I would like to stay in on these proceedings, I would be honored if you would allow me to stay." Crowley kneels before Spectre awaiting his answer.

Last edited by Servant of Priscilla on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Nods to Servant

"I'll allow it. It is best my Follower learn first hand of the proceedings dealing with our land"
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Crowley stands nodding to his lord."Thank you my lord."As Crowley takes a seat next to Spectre he looks Drake over,as he waits for the Dark Lord, and sees that the white mist is still around him. Wondering to himself what the mist could be...
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:20 pm

"Good evening, fellow pyromancers" Laplace spoke as he appeared before all those seated. "My lord will be here soon. As of now I am just here as a guard. No disrespect."

Nodding to spectre, Laplace moves to stand behind an empty seat, waiting for his own lord.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 pm

"No disrespect? Ha that's funny coming from a Darkstalker!! I still don't like Darkstalkers but I will accept you over those "Noble" Knights any day" Crowley only wishes he could say these words but keeps them bottled up in his mind for fear of upsetting his mighty lord. "Very well I will keep respect towards you only if you do likewise." That was his actual response.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:47 pm

"Most good then, Pyromancer. I am Laplace, former brigade archer and my Lord's shadow. May I have your name?" He extended his hand to the pyromancer seated by Spectre, eyes glancing about to see if anyone would find his actions unacceptable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:32 pm