Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Crowley grabs Laplace's hand in a firm handshake. "Well aren't you very pleasant for a Darkstalker?" For the first time Crowley actually smiles at a Darkstalker. "The name's Crowley "The Burning Blade", consultant to the Brother or as most know him Ceaseless Discharge."
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Nods to Laplace

"Welcome Laplace. Thank you for the information. I look forward to your lords arrival."
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 pm

"You make it sound like we're all out to destroy the world, Crowley" He said with a chuckle and shaking back. "Still, I hope this talk can come to a good conclusion. For both Followers and Darkstalkers" Laplace laughed a bit before pulling his arm back and nodding to the Burning Blade.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Drake startled by the interruption glares at Crowley and scowls, "Spectre do you always allow your followers to speak before you?" Keeping his cold gaze locked on Crowley Drake continues, making no effort to disguise the disgust in his voice "very well I shall entertain your query, I ask you what do you know of our supposed betrayal of the LifeHunters? We have cut ties with them but we are not the aggressors here, we have struck out at no one. The coming conflict is the doing of the Knights and the LifeHunters have joined the Knights in their aggression." Shifting his gaze back to Spectre Drake again spoke, his voice calm and collected "I believe you failed to understand me Spectre, I have not come to ask you for anything. I am here making an offer, an offer to fight alongside the dead like those you've descended from did. This is an opportunity I'm giving you, I am here requesting not." Drake let out a heavy sigh, "If you seek to involve the Dark Lord I will wait, I appreciate darkness in all forms and it has been too long since I've seen my friend." As the last word was spoken Drake Herald of Misery turned and slowly walked to a corner, several black phantoms appearing out of the mist around him.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 pm

@Cloudyeki "Well never been a big fan of Darkwraiths. Haven't talked to many Darkwraiths so I thought you'd all be the same. As you can see though I was wrong." Crowley laughs at his comment. "When we are through here with the negotiations I'd like to show you around Izalith. Spectre would you allow this?"
    @Fed "My apologies Drake I did not mean to offend I only wanted hear your reaction. I have a habit of enticing people", Crowley smiles and lets out a huge bark of laughter.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm

"Forgive him he is new. I firmly believe you may learn from your mistakes. Just take my words with more credibility. His are his own, and I will decide if they are right for our decisions or not. But I allow my followers to speak under terms freely unless otherwise stated, so they can see where they should and shouldnt talk based on poor outcomes and whatnot.

As for the lifehunters. They are still my allies, my friends. They helped form the foundation of my movement. I do not want to harm them. The half breed particularly I will not harm. She protects my followers, along with protecting those I consider my friends. If I should so choose to work with your side, then my followers will be of no use in the painted world, as I refuse to strike out at the Lifehunters. Likewise, it is the same against the Darkstalkers. I feel as if though the Hand of Priscilla may be bloodthirsty, but in his own respect, this war isn't directly in his hands. Its seems the true foes on each side are the Gravesworn against the Noble Knights. I dislike the knights. They consider the civilians of Izalith a corruption, and furthermore consider darkness to be the evil enveloping this world. We must first conform to evil before we can be delivered from it, and as such succumbing to darkness will only bring us to a stronger age, an age where the flame is everlasting, and man reigns supreme. I only hope to see Nito and Izalith standing strong when that day comes to lead everyone into a better age, a better time.

Once Billy shows, I will make a decision as to what to do. But know that I will not harm the lifehunters unless provoked."

Leans back in my chair, awaiting Billys arrival to finalize where the Followers stand in this surely bloody battle.

@Servant
    "I find no reason not too. Our friends have every right to know the land of which we serve."
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:40 pm

"I am honored by your forgiveness my lord," Crowley stands and bows to Spectre. As he takes his seat he notices Drake standing in the corner staring at him with a very unnerving look in his eyes. "Lord Drake I also ask for your forgiveness I did not mean to insult you" The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 10 945058907
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:47 pm

The Dark Lord steps into the chambers and takes his seat, nodding to Drake. with a calm tone that chilled everyones bone he spoke "Sorry for the delay, Anor londo will bleed tonight so im a quite busy"
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 am

Smiles at Billy's arrival.

"Drake here has valid points. In this war, I am against the Knights over any enemy in this fight. I want to know something though. The lifehunters are my friend. I refuse to fight them, even in this war, but i do not want to fight you either. I will take the side of the Gravesworn, but I refuse to fight with the Lifehunters. I need to know if you will go against this. If so, then my plans of a third arm will continue in this war, and i will harm both of your if necessary in order to fight the knights.

So, do you oppose this idea?"
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:07 am

"A three-way war will only lead to confused battles and unnecessary loss. While it IS regrettable that the lifehunters have chosen to side with the knights, they have already shown their true face when they attempted to fight us in New Londo" Laplace shook his head and sighed.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:21 am

Crowley watches the negotiations in anticipation, wondering what the Dark Lord and Drake are thinking... "I agree with Laplace, I to am opposed to these so called "Noble" Knights. I have seen Oscar II talk to us belligerently after we opposed his idea of joining him. He called our brethren corruption and said he'd try and kill them" Crowley looks down at the floor as he recalls what Ceaseless told him to tell the Lords here. "My leader that I follow, Ceaseless, has told me to tell you that his flames will be after the Noble Knights. His flame shall be infused in my blade so I may kill the Knights without mercy." That is all Crowley has to say and relaxes now that he can listen without speaking anymore about what he and Ceaseless would like to do. "I speak for the Brother and this all I have to say."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 am

" Once again far above in the high arched cieling a crow cawwed its approval....."
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:02 am

The dark lord rose from his chair and walked round the table "The lifehunters have mocked us twice, I cannot forgive or offer any form of mercy" The dark lord steps across the hall over looking The lost City, "Spectre do you not see the insult Wrym has made upon you, Twice you tried for peace he agreed only to go back on his word, he thinks you a fool and has no respect for anyone" Moving back to the table he slams his Hands down on it cracking it "WE KILL THEM ALL"
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Crowley hears a caw and looks up in the ceiling, just to see a crow with what could only be a smile on its face. 'Avrik' Crowley says within his own mind. "Spectre He has a point, the Lifehunters have broken their peace twice, Now I don't mind a good killing spree, I love to see my enemies burn,"chuckles to himself "but they just go to far. I think we should engage the Noble Knights in battle and only if the Lifehunters attack us should we attack them. With our combined power we could crush the Noble Knights. And if the Lifehunters decide to help them out and attack us then we should show no mercy. For they are helping our enemy."
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:48 pm

I'm back from my trip...

*starts reading* HOLY! :shock:

Uhhhh. Someone give me the cliffnotes!
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:00 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:I'm back from my trip...

*starts reading* HOLY! :shock:

Uhhhh. Someone give me the cliffnotes!
    Oscar comes to seek an alliance with Spectre but calls the demons corruption and he don't like it. Then Avirk comes and does whatever Avirk does. then he disappears and Drake enters. Drake is badmouthing the NK and the LH and trys to get us to fight them. Then we wait on Billy, but Cloudyeki (Laplace) comes before and him and Crowley(My toon) talk and become friends(?). Billy enters and Says how aggressive the LH are and also says for us to fight them. Then I was the last to post. Not sure but what Cliffnotes are but there's a summary
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Cliff Notes:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cliff%20notes

Anyway, thanks big grin
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Yea it has been getting pretty intense in here XD also we been RPing so get your game face on 8)
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Gah! My toon's not FINISHED YET! GAH!

I'll have to RP her as if she was finished. *sigh* I'll just read the posts from here on out and try to find a place to slip in to the convo big grin
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Lol my toon's not finished either cuz they are deciding on SL for the war. So I am keeping it at 60 for right now silly. Also get back on skypr XD
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:10 pm

I'll be leaving to go to church soon. I'll get on skype when I get back.

Also, my toon will be 120. So if the war isn't that, I'll try to make a new toon. I hope making a new SL 60 toon will be easier than leveling a toon from 95 to 120.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:12 pm

XD it took me only a day to get my toon to 60 so you should be good.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Hopefullllly! Im not bb glitching, so itd be awesome if someone could get me the gear i need.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 pm

I would get you the stuff but I am on Xbox :/
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 pm

"It'd be nice if we could find the real reason the LifeHunters wish to eliminate us" Laplace spoke out to no one but himself. He moved to the center of the room to explain, "The hand has said that we would go mad and try to steal their treasures, even when we have said otherwise.

"Spectre I know that Priscilla houses some of your followers, you may be the only person here who can really talk sense into them. But I fear that as long as the hand is calling the shots, we will have to defend ourselves from these constant offensives from the LifeHunters."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:12 am