Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 am

Hurrah
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

I am Honored to announce that The Exiled of Ariamis
    has established, in good faith and trust, a loyal alliance with
    The Followers of Izalith

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by hageshisa Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:32 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    hageshisa wrote:Wait what! Whatcha work with? Police?

Lol, well I work with em because I am one! Been a patrol Cpl for about 7 years and Swat Operator for about 5.

Btw....you part of a covenant? This one? I need warriors for this weekends war....

Wow! That cought me off-guard :')

Yeash! Im one of the four CM of The Exiled of Ariamis, and also small time Darkstalker. I'm not sure if I'll have much time this weekend, work makes me tired and it doesnt matter if its only 4h aday D: (5pm-9pm) This week Its about 48h work spread out on all 7 days =\
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:43 am

Wow! That cought me off-guard :')

Yeash! Im one of the four CM of The Exiled of Ariamis, and also small time Darkstalker. I'm not sure if I'll have much time this weekend, work makes me tired and it doesnt matter if its only 4h aday D: (5pm-9pm) This week Its about 48h work spread out on all 7 days =\[/quote]

That sucks. Sometimes working long hours and getting it out of the way is better, I can feel just as tired after working 4 hours as after working a regular 12, because it sort of ruins your day anyways because your not just free to do what you want.

Btw, has the Exiled been notified of the small Cov tournament? It starts today...only a few hours left to attend, but its still possible. The "bad guy" side really needs some help to even out the numbers silly , here is the thread just in case we can get some last minute entries... https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12452-small-cov-s-unite-for-tournament-war
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:47 am

I've checked out the thread, but the multi time zones for participants make it so hard for me! In two weeks I didnt even get time to fight Dough in The Fallen tourny =/
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 am

Well it was worth a shot anyways silly
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:50 am

Sorry for my absence recently.

Outside of Halo 4 eating up all my gaming time (I have 5 different game series I need to beat and Halo doesn't seem to understand that with all of its fun and all) and working like crazy due to black friday soon, I've been away from dark souls a lot. Hell I haven't even killed Kalameet once yet.

But anyways, In my time of absence, I've noticed our covie crawl down a bit, so this is kind of a bump post. Hopefully near mid december, I'll be able to be more active with the slowing of xmas shopping and Halo 4 not able to offer me much more (unles 343 is just as good as I feel they are). Also, the new path wont be out till next month. I wanted to do some adjustments, due to it kind of breaking against my code of fairness (twop in the catacombs near vamos while using a bow is kinda OP to be quite honest.)

Either way, I'm still here, and haven't forgot about you guys at all.

In other news, post in the Site forums some time, its deader there than it is over here lol.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Hey. New signature. Plus, *bump*
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:03 am

Hey Joe! Been a while! Like the sig

@sunlight warrior..... do you live? Need you in the battle my friend! I told them Id give you one more day (today) to show up, can you fight? Your opponent is def ready!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Morning Everyone!! (well, at least for me)

Check out this thread and an an idea I thrown out for the cove community to consider:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t14327-inter-covenant-activities-discussion-thread#284308

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Ok so I cant get ahold of Sunlight Warrior. Tried to stall, but it looks like I'm the lone warrior representing the Followers. I absolutely understand the restraints of life and plans change etc (theres alot more important things than DKS) but we really need more members to survive. We need to recruit big time, get our numbers up and get some loyal support, not just be the 2nd Cov for some people, but get real full time members
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 pm

ROOSTER330 wrote:Ok so I cant get ahold of Sunlight Warrior. Tried to stall, but it looks like I'm the lone warrior representing the Followers. I absolutely understand the restraints of life and plans change etc (theres alot more important things than DKS) but we really need more members to survive. We need to recruit big time, get our numbers up and get some loyal support, not just be the 2nd Cov for some people, but get real full time members

Tell me what I can do to help and I'll do do it happy
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:23 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:Ok so I cant get ahold of Sunlight Warrior. Tried to stall, but it looks like I'm the lone warrior representing the Followers. I absolutely understand the restraints of life and plans change etc (theres alot more important things than DKS) but we really need more members to survive. We need to recruit big time, get our numbers up and get some loyal support, not just be the 2nd Cov for some people, but get real full time members

I am on the same thought process. Its hard right now. COD and Halo are the games to play right now, and the fallback option is dark souls for many. For right now, the covenants are pretty much dead. We aren't gonna get much breathing in until this holiday season dies down.

It sucks even more cause I work in retail, so my free time is evaporating. I'll try to keep up with everything, but from this month until january, I have no expectations of anyone to do anything really. Hell I don't even expect everyone to sign up for the site yet, simply cause no one is paying attention to Dark Souls right now.

In time, it will get better, but right now, its just gonna be wavering on the brink of alive and souless.

Thanks for all of your effort though Rooster. I'm sorry I couldn't make the battle, but Thank you for all of your effort for the followers.

@Ahotep
    If you wouldn't mind putting our covenant as an ally in your sig, then that would definitely help us. I'll do the same for the exiles.
    l4dzombieslayer
    l4dzombieslayer

Post by l4dzombieslayer Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Are u accepting new members?, if so can i join? I want to be in the path of the fire.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:12 am

Well it just so happens we are ZombieSlayer. First off, welcome to the forums, being that is your first post. Second off, to join, all you need to do is pick a path, which you have done, and register for the official followers website, which is in the OP at the top. Once I get the email saying you registered for the site, then you are in.
    l4dzombieslayer
    l4dzombieslayer

Post by l4dzombieslayer Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:16 pm

I have registered , i registered before i posted on here.
    l4dzombieslayer
    l4dzombieslayer

Post by l4dzombieslayer Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:19 pm

l4dzombieslayer wrote:I have registered , i registered before i posted on here.
    I had to register again.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Chaos Spectre wrote:

I am on the same thought process. Its hard right now. COD and Halo are the games to play right now, and the fallback option is dark souls for many. For right now, the covenants are pretty much dead. We aren't gonna get much breathing in until this holiday season dies down.

It sucks even more cause I work in retail, so my free time is evaporating. I'll try to keep up with everything, but from this month until january, I have no expectations of anyone to do anything really. Hell I don't even expect everyone to sign up for the site yet, simply cause no one is paying attention to Dark Souls right now.

In time, it will get better, but right now, its just gonna be wavering on the brink of alive and souless.

Thanks for all of your effort though Rooster. I'm sorry I couldn't make the battle, but Thank you for all of your effort for the followers.

@Ahotep
    If you wouldn't mind putting our covenant as an ally in your sig, then that would definitely help us. I'll do the same for the exiles.

Not ignoring you...sorry!! things have just piled up on me :shock:

will put both our Allies links in my sig!!!!! cheers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:43 pm

should i put it in my sig as well? i am a member and a cm so it would make sense.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:should i put it in my sig as well? i am a member and a cm so it would make sense.

Yes, Tw!!! big grin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:32 am

ok but what should i put?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Pretty much just the same thing I put, and welcome aboard zombieslayer. I'll update the site and the OP in just a few with your info.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:08 am

It seems we have slowed to a crawl around here.

I am seeking an alliance with the Chaos Legion. Hopefully our demon friends can be of helpfulness to our ressurection of Izalith.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 am

Are FoI allies with Darkstalkers? : o
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 am

hageshisa wrote:Are FoI allies with Darkstalkers? : o
    Who *aren't* allied with the Darkstalkers these days? >.<
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:42 am

Nvm, saw your sig spectre. It clearly states the Alliance : )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm