Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Ok, so, everything changed completely.

We are no longer having a name change, but we are having a future merger.

My friend has assisted me in this idea, and we will later be combined with a forerunner clan I'm calling the Elements of Suffering.

Elements of Suffering is going to be a multi-game clan, that connects clans named in different games. For example, we have Disciples of Suffering in both Warframe and Guild Wars 2, and will have more in other games as time moves on. Right now, we are currently building up the foundation for it, so i will let everyone know how its going to end up.

Either way, Followers of Izalith will be staying around, but will still receive DS2 changes later on. Hope you guys like what I have ahead for this.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:16 am

sounds interesting to say the least
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:01 pm

I was wondering whether I could join this covenant?

If I can, I would like to travel down the path of an exile, here is the build I made for it: http://mmdks.com/20r3

I can also be a orb donor
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:10 pm

VMatrixX wrote:I was wondering whether I could join this covenant?

If I can, I would like to travel down the path of an exile, here is the build I made for it: http://mmdks.com/20r3

I can also be a orb donor

Surprised to see someone interested in joining. Of course you can join lol.

A lot of info is kinda outdated due to the Souls community having kinda a dead period, but you are more than welcome to be part of this. What is your pc/xbox/ps3 username so I can add you to the list?
    Ariona Allant
    Ariona Allant

Post by Ariona Allant Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 am

can i join? my path would be the demon path, this is my build: 
    h t t p : / / m m d k s . c o m / 3 c 8 d

I had to put spaces in the link as im a new member. sorry about that.
    My xbox gamertag is Zer0Nova

this sounds like a really good covenant. happy

Edit: I messed up the build. put one more point into dex and take one off vit.

Last edited by Ariona Allant on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up a link.)
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Ariona Allant wrote:can i join? my path would be the demon path, this is my build: 
    h t t p : / / m m d k s . c o m / 3 c 8 d

I had to put spaces in the link as im a new member. sorry about that.
    My xbox gamertag is Zer0Nova

this sounds like a really good covenant. happy

Edit: I messed up the build. put one more point into dex and take one off vit.

It is always a great time to see a new face. It just so happens I have gotten my hands on a controller for PC and Dark Souls for PC, so I'm planning on making a rez thread for this covenant. You are more than welcome in our covenant. Now will be the easiest time to gain entrance rather than later, as many rules will be changing due to the new game. For now however, welcome, and Hail Izalith.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Nice to see you back Chaos!! And glad to hear your "firing-up" the cove! thumbs up 
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Nice to see you back Chaos!! And glad to hear your "firing-up" the cove! thumbs up 

Even though it was all the way from america, it still hurt here silly
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Nice to see you back Chaos!! And glad to hear your "firing-up" the cove! thumbs up 

Thank you very much lol. Joe and I have some stuff in store. I'm already working on the Master Clan setup so we can span across multiple games, and I'm redoing organization for Followers of Izalith currently. Dark Souls 2 is bringing a new beast, especially with Pyromancy reverting to Sorcery again, so its going to require some changes for when the game comes out. 

Hopefully I can bring this covenant back to its former self.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:10 pm

The only chaos covenant that did it right... Yay! I might actually join you guys because I have this new found love for pyromancy and the Daughters of Chaos.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Alright I want to join lol, This is my fourth covenant, so it will be the last I join for a while, I promise I will be active though, The covenant section isn't exactly bustling with non-stop activity so I think I can keep up.

Anyway, after a long hardship of trying to decide which one I wanted... I wish to be a Chaos Follower and wield the mighty power of chaos.

I'm creating the build right now, and if you need/want me to register at your site I can do that as well, just don't expect me to be super active there as this is the only place I seem to spend my time at.

My XBL is Wilkinson3424

I'm on PSN as well but i'm creating a new account as my newest one was corrupted along with another one.

Mineswell add me on Gravelord_Wilks as ill be on it the most.

If this covenant is changing drastically like you said, then add me to whatever is cloests to the Chaos Follower.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Glad to have you Wilks, haven't spoken to you since I left the group skype chat. The abundance of messages each day were getting annoying lol.

I'll add you on. Chaos Follower is still in effect, and almost all the paths should not see too much in change. My bow path that I worked on long ago will be showing up on here eventually, I just gotta finish it up. 

Thank you for the compliment, one of the reasons I loved this community. Also, if you are part of steam, let me know, as I am working on a master group over there to hold all the followers and make communication and event planning easier.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:11 am

I am part of steam, but my computer isn't good enough to run most games.

But my ID is Wilkinson3424 if I remember correctly.

I'll look again but i'm not sure how ranking up works. I am a +3 chaos servant already if it matters.

I surprisingly get alot of invasions at SL 55, but I can level up if you need me to.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:17 am

P.S if you are wondering why it spaces another line when you don't want it to on your OP, it's because the new editor does alot of stuff for you. Click the "Switch Editor" Button way on the right of the editor, it's icon is a piece of paper.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:P.S if you are wondering why it spaces another line when you don't want it to on your OP, it's because the new editor does alot of stuff for you. Click the "Switch Editor" Button way on the right of the editor, it's icon is a piece of paper.

Didn't even notice that before. Thank you. I added you on Steam. As for SL, 55 should be fine. I never instilled required levels like I had thought about, and I think diversity would help keep the game alive anyways, so 55 should be fine for the area you are invading. As for Chaos Servant Rank, any will do, I am not worried about it to be honest. The main thing is to suffer according to your path, which is stated in the OP.

Outside of that and using only the allowed spells, you are free to build as you see fit.

As for general ranks for the covenant itself, just be active and you will earn them in time. I don't exactly have a working system for applying ranks, especially without any stat tracking of any kind, so ranks are basically going to run by activity and contribution to the covenant. The more active and more you help out, the higher you will go.

The ranking system will see a revamp upon Dark Souls 2's arrival most likely.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 am

Your plans are exciting and innovative! The Exiled in connection with the Painted World "as is" will change. But I am already working on a more "innovative" covenant concept for DS2...myself. This endeavor has infused new energy into my thinking even though all is still in the planning stage.

It is truly good to see you back...thinking and planning!!

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 pm

I'm pretty sure demons will exist in Dark Souls 2... At least I hope. If they stick to the lore they should be alive because Gwyn Linked the flame (Explaining the bonfires in the demos), which happened after the Chaos soul was created.

Oh yeah and I made a Demon follower too lol, but I still want to be listed as a Chaos Follwer, I just want to try everything out.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:I'm pretty sure demons will exist in Dark Souls 2... At least I hope. If they stick to the lore they should be alive because Gwyn Linked the flame (Explaining the bonfires in the demos), which happened after the Chaos soul was created.

Oh yeah and I made a Demon follower too lol, but I still want to be listed as a Chaos Follwer, I just want to try everything out.

I believe that the events of Dark Souls 2 takes place during the corruption of the flame. That is why Pyromancy is not created yet, and why the bonfires work. All speculation though lol. I do expect fire spells to be weaker, seeing as how Pyromancy was powerful because it was based on the soul of the user, not their intelligence.

While we haven't seen Demons yet, I'm sure they will be there, slowly spreading their reach as they did across Lordran. What interests me is the inclusion of Dragons, however, as it was believed to have wiped them out. Based on what Miyazaki said on Twitter, I do believe that this land the player is in is the land where the other gods fled too, but I have no proof of that besides his twitter post.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the new game, and to the new changes.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:36 am

it's all speculation now... That fire sorcery is the only thing making me think it takes place 1000 years in the past.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:19 am

Alright, I will be jumping back into the community as now seems like a great time to. Expect updates for our covenant again, recruiting is live and is open besides the usual path requirements, and the website is still on hiatus as we had like no activity anyways.

Hope you all are ready to Go Beyond Death next year, because we will not stop until our suffering sustains the life that once was Izalith.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:35 am

HOLY CRAP! Huh. I was just thinking about recreating my Follower on PC... Guess I should now!

Also, you should switch me to PC leader, as I don't own a PS3 anymore haha!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:04 am

Will do then. Also, if any of you jumped on PC as well, let me know so I can change that info
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:25 am

Welcome Back Chaos!!! Hope all your plans have come together well. twisted 
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Thank you. I plan to start up on PC and I'll be running my characters primarily there. Gonna take forever to build my Regnier character again if I decide to run with that. I might just run with a Chaos Path but with a few variations. 

ALSO, New path will be put in. Paths will be distinctly separate once DkS2 comes out, but the path system will be kept. However, there will be changes once DkS2 comes out that will correlate directly with existing paths. It will mostly effect ranks, so your hard earned rank (even if it wasn't hard to earn) will still be progressable with the next game. It'll be a bit more understandable when 2 comes out.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:42 am

I'll still be max rank, right?! I'm a console leader! It's my job! I'm grandfathered into being max, right?! RIGHT?! WE'RE BUDDIES, RIGHT?! HUH, CHAOS?! HUH?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 pm