Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
GkMrBane
skarekrow13
befowler
FrEyes
billy_bayonet
User
Rynn
Federally
IceIfrit666
BLA1NE
Ghadis_God
Forum Pirate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
mrbeckham87
GrEeNgObLiN
ParasiticEve
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
schultz
WyrmHero
FruitPunchNinja
new deal
RANT
Reaperfan
27 posters

A question for all invaders!

ParasiticEve
    ParasiticEve
    Casual
    Casual

A question for all invaders! - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for all invaders!

Post by ParasiticEve Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 am

Well, why shouldn't they finish the game? I like the game a ton, I don't get the story at all but I do enjoy it when im not playing Gotham Imposters. I agree with the point that the game is meant to be really hard and punish players. But I don't see anything wrong with doing what you can to help yourself out. I haven't glitched since I don't have anything worth glitching. I value all my souls since they're bastard to come by. Especially if you're trying to level up to actually participate in PVP games. I've dealt with my share of invaders before and got beat a fair amount of times. Sometimes I just don't want to deal with them though and will do what I can to avoid them.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 am

@Pendant

I remember my first time down in the Tomb of Giants, I loved it! My default play style is usually light, fast, and agile, and that's how I played my whole first playthrough until I got to the ToG. Then I couldn't see more than a foot around me, and when I managed to get the lantern it didn't help all that much! So I changed my tactic, equipped the beefiest armor and biggest shield I had, and tanked my way through. I loved the Tomb because it forced me to adapt my play style.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 am

Well, I didn't adapt (probably a derp on my part there), I kept my light armor and my Target Shield+7 on.

Suffice it to say, those Skellie Dogs were not impressed. :|

My next character (a mage) creamed those guys though. Soul Spear=OHKO. It was glorious.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:02 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Irritated because it probably took me 5 17 minutes to find that match.
    Time changed to what mine is.(I'm not even joking)
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:44 am

I don't blame a host for running to the fog door, its a legit move they can pull to be rid of me. I just hope I rushed them into a fight they didn't get prepared for and they loose so I can have another go at them.

I still get annoyed if it happens tho, time wasted and all. Still dont begrudge the host tho Shrug I do plenty of annoying things too lol. Like the guy I invaded today in Anor, I killed his two phantoms off the bat and let him run back to the BF where he summoned another. Long story short he kept summoning phantoms and I kept killing them, he eventually got the hint and took of for the boss door after I'd wasted 5 or 6 lol. I hope he solo'd O&S, tho i doubt it.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am

^I wonder why hosts do that--it's silly! If you're going to die, either at the hands of an invader or by suicide-running for the boss door to get rid of him... might as well die right next to the bonfire so you can get your bloodstain right back!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 am

When I see someone walking towards the boss door... I kill them?
    What type of a question is that?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:43 am

Rynn wrote:When I see someone walking towards the boss door... I kill them?
    What type of a question is that?

An invader
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:58 am

Ya... I did that to Invaders a good amount of times, especially when I am just trying to eliminate the bosses as fast as I can... usually a wait for a minute or a few seconds to show themselves, expose my worm, than head into the fog.

They love it so much, I got a bunch of mail in my PS3 from all the people and their compliments...

twisted
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:07 pm

I dont mind tbh, so long as they dont bolt half way through the fight cause they may die :/ even then if i see they are going for the boss ill just BC out
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:I dont mind tbh, so long as they dont bolt half way through the fight cause they may die :/ even then if i see they are going for the boss ill just BC out

i do the same thing, if theyre running i just bc out since im there to have a good fight and chnces are if theyre running its not gonna be a good one.
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm

I usually throw my controller out of window and burn my console...
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Has anyone seen what actually happens to an invader when the host enters the fog gate? I was fighting one as a coop summon when the host did this, and the guy froze in place and then sorta melted away. It was actually awesome looking.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 pm

I invade mostly in the Forest so I have no idea what it even looks like when a host runs for the fog door. That happens?
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm

what goes through my head is . Muahahahahaha You better run faster!!!!

them: running!

Me: knocking back arrow for the Dragon slayer bow

them: Noo!!!!!!! im out of stamina.

Me: (fires) muahaha die little human Kathee wiill have your souls.

them: A question for all invaders! - Page 2 1330857165 ----------->A question for all invaders! - Page 2 3358384175 X_X
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:18 pm

I rage.

HARD
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 pm

I must say that I kill people when I feel like it; I have halted my progress at times to kill invaders, especially the Demon Ruins. I ran to the fog gate of the Painted World a couple of times because I was already there and I know that people will always find others to invade, one way or another.

Besides... I was doing a service for him/her by not fighting them.
    Sabre120
    Sabre120

Post by Sabre120 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 pm

I don't feel anything particularly negative, they didn't choose to get invaded, if they want to run and get into the boss fight, fair enough, thats their perogative.
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:35 pm

"run faster.....backstab backstab back....***"
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 pm

I'm disappointed I have to wait for another invasion...

To be fair, it's not like I don't run from invaders when I can't be bothered to fight them, I really don't care if they wanna avoid me, I just od my best to catch them twisted
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 am

RantFromRant wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:I dont mind tbh, so long as they dont bolt half way through the fight cause they may die :/ even then if i see they are going for the boss ill just BC out

i do the same thing, if theyre running i just bc out since im there to have a good fight and chnces are if theyre running its not gonna be a good one.

That's the difference between you and me, when I invade I just want to kill regardless of what they want lol.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:48 am

ahhahaha, nothing is more annoying then being mid fight with someone and they just turn tail and run, i usuall give chase but if they get to boss gate i kinda get annoyed, i have bs'd someone just as they entered a boss fog though its sooooo sweeeet, i got major fan mail!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:03 am