Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
Kahldris_Ducard
Pale_Drake
Wilkinson3424
Eko
zwanzig-tausend
Scryer569
AshLumi
Zodiaxel
Hokucho
Ahhotep1
Emergence
VMatrixX
User1
Soris Ice Goldwing
DevilDuck26
Acarnatia
JeragiusTheSlayer
The Letter X
robsthedon
Cris the lighthearted
RaenbowDash
billy_bayonet
Nasurek
SunlightCrusader
mrbeckham87
Seth Winternight
Darksomething56
twilightwarwolf
>Brave<
ROOSTER330
crunchynumber
Spurgun
The_Flail
raecor14
Vadislov
Azran
Jovias-86
WyrmHero
Forum Pirate
Rin
nsane32
swordiris
Serious_Much
NR-K
Servant of Priscilla
ViralEnsign_
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
whitechikz11
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
Federally
57 posters

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence) - Page 6 Empty Re: Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

Post by cloudyeki Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Wall o'text at it's finest. Someone wanna fix that?
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence) - Page 6 Empty Re: Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

Post by crunchynumber Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 am

sorry about that. and viral its because i belong to the bone hand. if i was apart of your vocation i would meet you.

(edit: better? or no?)
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:29 am

No offense, but you should get to separating that. Some people (me included) can get headaches while reading certain things or certain ways (I can't read on moving cars or boats or trains)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 am

Lol Im just kidding. Though some love for the hated crow would be nice.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 am

hey you got Rayne, though he doesn't much care for you... just listens to you lol.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:38 am

And I was so happy when I found out that someone was on his side.big grin
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:25 am

haha
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:10 am

For being such an evil dude Avrik sure does whine for attention w lot, its kind of sad silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:15 am

Federally wrote:For being such an evil dude Avrik sure does whine for attention w lot, its kind of sad silly

Its not that I want attention for him its that I wish Drake would stop hating on him all the time for no apparent reason.:affraid:
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:20 am

The hate creates a far better relationship than being friends. Trust me from an outisde perspectie (no bias at all) I really would like to see you guys end up as Cutty and House.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:23 am

DoughGuy wrote:The hate creates a far better relationship than being friends. Trust me from an outisde perspectie (no bias at all) I really would like to see you guys end up as Cutty and House.

Methinks Dough doth insinuate too much.

Does Oscar want in on our love?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 am

Well he can play Wilson.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 am

Token Black Guy.......

Either way we all know House was an average TV show that should have died after its third series incarnation. Now I was thinking something more like Gibbs and the Director from NCIS
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 am

I like House, more than most tv. It was interesting.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:34 am

Wilson is the psychologist lol, not forman.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 am

Wilson is a cancer doctor. O-something. Though he pretended to be a shrink a lot.

Oncologist. Thats it.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:53 am

Read a few bios.... got a link to the ink myself, so I will begin work on a short bio for my covenant character. Noticed a few different formats // structures, is there one I should follow? Or, is there one thats preferred?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:56 am

Everyone just writes it how they like, but its good to give a brief list of stuff (name, age, covenant etc) at the beginning.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 am

Write in whatever style you want. Just make sure to start with the name and covenant so I can easily categorize them.

Also Rooster join the Gravesworn!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:05 am

DO IT BEFORE DOUGHGUY SPOUTS HIS CRAP ABOUT THE KNIGHTS BEING A WORTHWHILE COVENANT.

LETS BE HONEST they arent........ being on the second or third largest of the user covenants
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:22 am

They are only the ones who started all the wars and have brought life into the covenants section. Sorry for being the reason behind your success silly
    >Brave<
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by >Brave< Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 am

Name: Brave
    Title: The First Prisoner
    Covenant: Remains of the Radiant Aura (The Council of the Radiant Aura)

Appearance: Varies based on his findings

Brave is an experimental hollow that was meant to take Gwyn’s place as the sacrifice for the kindling of the flame. Other gods refused to use a soul crafted being to kindle the flame, as it would cause unknown effects. The Council decided that an impenetrable castle be built to house this single frail hollow.

The engraving on the painting frame can’t be read without language of the first hollow.
    --------------

The Remains of the Radiant Aura is the Council mentioned but it was disbanded after the Soul Fetch journey ended in failure. It was revived after Brave learned of its origins and decided to rewrite natural land order of the land with the power that the name itself bestowed. Instead of the Dark sign, Brave was branded with the Seal of Radiance.

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:28 am

DoughGuy wrote:They are only the ones who started all the wars and have brought life into the covenants section. Sorry for being the reason behind your success silly

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

You are trying to claim the success of the covenants section soley for the Noble Knights......

The AoV were before you, and the NightWatch, The Gravesworn also came before you, Seaths Sorcerors, etc..... I think we all did our bit.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:29 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:They are only the ones who started all the wars and have brought life into the covenants section. Sorry for being the reason behind your success silly

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

You are trying to claim the success of the covenants section soley for the Noble Knights......

The AoV were before you, and the NightWatch, The Gravesworn also came before you, Seaths Sorcerors, etc..... I think we all did our bit.
    Im talking about organising 3 previous wars and a new one now. You cant say they havent helped all the covenants.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:40 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

Im talking about organising 3 previous wars and a new one now. You cant say they havent helped all the covenants.

I agree they have been instrumental but the same can be said for two or three other user covs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:50 pm