Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Gaxe
Lancelot
Federally
JoshLukeXx
8 posters

Anybody up for some co-op PvP in forest? SL 220 PSN (non-ganking)

JoshLukeXx
    JoshLukeXx

Anybody up for some co-op PvP in forest? SL 220 PSN (non-ganking) Empty Anybody up for some co-op PvP in forest? SL 220 PSN (non-ganking)

Post by JoshLukeXx Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:36 am

I'll be using 1 of 3 builds. Either Intelligence, Faith, or Strength.

Anybody up for that? I'll be placing my SIGN down by the way.

Last edited by JoshLukeXx on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Anybody up for some co-op PvP in forest? SL 220 PSN (non-ganking) Empty Re: Anybody up for some co-op PvP in forest? SL 220 PSN (non-ganking)

Post by Federally Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 am

This would be difficult to pull off. How do you plan on getting actual 2v2s?
    JoshLukeXx
    JoshLukeXx

Anybody up for some co-op PvP in forest? SL 220 PSN (non-ganking) Empty Re: Anybody up for some co-op PvP in forest? SL 220 PSN (non-ganking)

Post by JoshLukeXx Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:44 am

I meant co-op PvP Dx Like you summon me and we get invaded.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:46 am

He means, it will be difficult to get two people to invade at the same time without the first one just going off on you.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:51 am

Let me fix the title. Anybody up for ganking invaders in the forest?
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:54 am

Gaxe wrote:Let me fix the title. Anybody up for wanking invaders in the forest?
    OT: No. Just no.
    JoshLukeXx
    JoshLukeXx

Post by JoshLukeXx Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 am

Gaxe wrote:Let me fix the title. Anybody up for ganking invaders in the forest?

No not ganking, usually when I PvP with a phantom. I fight that invader 1v1 and he sits out, vise versa. Or wait til another invader invades.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 am

The invader will still take it as ganking and will attack both of you.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:58 am

Ah alright Josh, just try to specify a bit because otherwise people will assume you are asking for assistance in ganking. Also I might suggest putting PSN in the title, I know your PSN is in your signature but it would just streamline it and make it easier for you to match up with players interested in dueling like that.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:59 am

Gaxe wrote:Let me fix the title. Anybody up for ganking invaders in the forest?

Forest Hunters are fully aware of the possibility of fight multiple opponents. They have no right to complain if anyone wants to host the forest with a phantom. So no need for posts that could be considered rude.

@OP if you go to the forest there are usually Wss summon signs at the bottom of the stairs through Artorias' door. Most of them are looking for what you want.
    JoshLukeXx
    JoshLukeXx

Post by JoshLukeXx Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:06 am

Lancelot wrote:He means, it will be difficult to get two people to invade at the same time without the first one just going off on you.

Usually when I step in the forest, I get invaded by 2 invaders in less then 3-5 minutes.
    JoshLukeXx
    JoshLukeXx

Post by JoshLukeXx Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 am

Tolvo wrote:Ah alright Josh, just try to specify a bit because otherwise people will assume you are asking for assistance in ganking. Also I might suggest putting PSN in the title, I know your PSN is in your signature but it would just streamline it and make it easier for you to match up with players interested in dueling like that.

Alright, well I'm not interested in ganking. I just want to summon a phantom and fight invaders in a fair match. And if 2 invaders are present with my phantom. We'll each pick one, etc.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Are you going to fight the invader 2 vs 1, or are you going to do 1 vs 1 until another invader shows up?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:59 pm

I always host the forest solo and I end up getting ganked by vaders...either 2 hunters or darkwraith/hunter :oops:

But that's okay that's what I am there for a free for all and I enjoy the challenge...lots of people wait also just depends on the night!!

Edit I won't summon anyone tho because vaders assume your ganking...so they will run and hide and play games...I juts kill all the NPC's and protect the hill by myself!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:32 am