Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
T-King-667
Zerfyx
MLIOOBE
Wilkinson3424
Tiberius Abyss
DerWalde
MediocritasAurea
Smileyjoker10110
DarkCzar13
dr_calamitus
Spurgun
TheFallen4
Tristan
xysizzle
shagtheturtle
je5ta
Lil Bits n Stuf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
dancash1808
TehInfamousAmos
The_Flail
Hoshizoku
cloudyeki
Darksomething56
Tolvo
WyrmHero
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Ahhotep1
Seth Winternight
Shkar
Servant of Priscilla
Serious_Much
whitechikz11
Federally
DoughGuy
42 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:08 am

DoughGuy wrote:Sun they arent ready to be added yet. Get the SMs before I do and you'll have a equal shot big grin

Dough I will try but lets be honest here. The good judge has a title, completed the cleansing thing, is a regimental commander, need I continue. Even if I get the medals he deserves it way more than I do. Thats just how it is. I really should try some more coop though. I haven't done any recently.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:14 am

DoughGuy wrote:ooooooh we've got a race on our hands. I predict large volumes of swearing from Viral when he sees your post Shkar.

DAMN *** RIGHT IM *** SWEARING AT *** SHKAR BECAUSE NO EFFING WAY AM I LETTING HIM TAKE CIARAN AWAY FROM ME ILL MAKE HIM PAY IN A BAJILLION DUELS AND WHAT NOT AND EVEN LAY DOWN THE WHITE GLOVE BECAUSE IM NOT HAVING THIS ******** AND HIS SMALL AND STINKY FACE IS RATHER INSANE AND I WONT LET AN INSANE MAN BE CIARAN NO EVEN FOR A MOMMENT AND IF YOU TRY WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT THERE ISNT MUCH I CAN DO ABOUT IT BUT ILL BE A REAL **** AND WHAT NOT AND THEN ILL GO CRYING TO FROMSOFT UNTIL THE MAKE THE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT SAY MEAN OLD JERKY SHKAR HAS STOLE VIRAL'S FAVOURITE KNIGHT AND WE WONT HAVE THAT EITHER.......

nb WHERE I COME FROM HAVING A SMALL FACE IS A COMPLEMENT!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:21 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:ooooooh we've got a race on our hands. I predict large volumes of swearing from Viral when he sees your post Shkar.

DAMN *** RIGHT IM *** SWEARING AT *** SHKAR BECAUSE NO EFFING WAY AM I LETTING HIM TAKE CIARAN AWAY FROM ME ILL MAKE HIM PAY IN A BAJILLION DUELS AND WHAT NOT AND EVEN LAY DOWN THE WHITE GLOVE BECAUSE IM NOT HAVING THIS ******** AND HIS SMALL AND STINKY FACE IS RATHER INSANE AND I WONT LET AN INSANE MAN BE CIARAN NO EVEN FOR A MOMMENT AND IF YOU TRY WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT THERE ISNT MUCH I CAN DO ABOUT IT BUT ILL BE A REAL **** AND WHAT NOT AND THEN ILL GO CRYING TO FROMSOFT UNTIL THE MAKE THE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT SAY MEAN OLD JERKY SHKAR HAS STOLE VIRAL'S FAVOURITE KNIGHT AND WE WONT HAVE THAT EITHER.......

You can't duel me. Just sayin.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:22 am

Shkar wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

You can't duel me. Just sayin.
    He'll find a way lol!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:22 am

Ill buy an XBOX just to see justice done.

Plus dough you cant take anything shkar says seriously for all we know when he says ciaran he really means spagetti trees!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Ill buy an XBOX just to see justice done.

Plus dough you cant take anything shkar says seriously for all we know when he says ciaran he really means spagetti trees!

Or maybe, just MAYBE, my madness has been a careful plot to slowly get in your head so that when you finally try to use it against me I can seem perfectly sane in order to ruin your credibility.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:08 am

Meh as long as I get Ciadran Ill even name you undisputed master of everyone and everything in the universe!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 am

Well Sun talk to Chi about whether he wants it or not, then again I might need both xbox and PS3 leaders if you know what I mean winking
    Viral ask about Spirits in the helthus thread
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 am

I DID
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 am

Ill post some inf later. Too tired tonight, stupid train delays.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 am

Guys can I get a list of everyone who is getting the PC version so I can keep the roster up to date.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:58 am

DoughGuy wrote:Well Sun talk to Chi about whether he wants it or not, then again I might need both xbox and PS3 leaders if you know what I mean winking
    Viral ask about Spirits in the helthus thread

That would be nice. If Chi wants it though I honestly wouldn't try and dispute it if it ends up being only one person for both consoles. He really has devoted more time and effort to this cov than me.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:56 am

Welcome to our newest knight, Sowrn Knight loklopez!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:11 am

Wow you guys are getting members so quickly. What is it about you knights that make people want to play all goodie two shoes and what not?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:30 am

Uuuh cause being good is cool big grin
    I am in no way bribing people with stolen cookies silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:33 am

I just dont see how that is entertaining. I know people in Dark Souls like to go around acting all honourable and like to think they are in the 'right' but seriously It would be a pretty boring game if Darkwraiths didnt invade and try to kill you, would be boring if everyon fought in such a 'sterilised' PvP style, if people didnt use shotel, or claymores, or DSS, or whatever.

Why try to pretend you are something akin to a noble fighter when in truth you are a glorified PvPer?

Lol my morally questioning rant is now over. I just channeled my inner Avrik!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:39 am

You know why people want to be the good guys? Because there are bad guys. Assholes who invade and pull every dirty trick in the book. People who have no respect for their foes, trolls and the like. There are people who wish to stand against these people and fight back, to show the community is not just a bunch of assholes going around killing anyone who wont stoop to their level. We are the good guys because someone has to stop the bad ones.

Morally backlashing rant over, enjoy me channeling Oscar silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:41 am

DoughGuy wrote:You know why people want to be the good guys? Because there are bad guys. Assholes who invade and pull every dirty trick in the book. People who have no respect for their foes, trolls and the like. There are people who wish to stand against these people and fight back, to show the community is not just a bunch of assholes going around killing anyone who wont stoop to their level. We are the good guys because someone has to stop the bad ones.

Morally backlashing rant over, enjoy me channeling Oscar silly

I know but people can lie to themselves all they want simply saying my not doing this anymore.... I want to fight back.... I want to be a good guy doesnt suddenly change the fact that at some point in thier game, they Chain BSed, etc.....

Acts of good dont redeem or counter the wrong.

Blah blah blah we need some stylishly evil players. Sure we wont Gank your, we wont chain BS you, but sure as **** we are going to get into your game and smack you around a bit.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 am

The Noble Knights are here to help anybody having trouble with areas, bosses, or even annoying little invading turds that more often than not USE the bottomless box glitch to **** inexperienced players. That or the fact that most darkwraiths are experienced PvPers picking on the noob hosts. We come in with our awesome toons and we give the hosts the help they need. We don't care what tactics we use, as long as the invaders and bosses are dead beneath our feet. Questioning our moral alignment won't make us appear any more evil or dirty-handed than what YOU perceive us as. But then again, it takes an evil son of a ***** to recognise another. Saying WE'RE evil doesn't make us evil, it just makes you look silly.

...AND THAT is some of Simbarda's lashing. I shall let you crawl off with your bath salt wounds.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:12 am

ooooooooooooooooh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 am

DoughGuy wrote:Haha right, I think I've got this down, but its not going to be easy. Tell me what you think.
    Each successor is a leader of a prestige.
    Ornstein - Dragonslayers (obvious)
    Artorias - Knights of Havel (big tough etc)
    Gough - Crystal Seekers (Ranged attacks)
    Ciaran - Sunlit Knights (... shut up silly)
    Yes I know they dont fit that well but it works tongue
    SO in order to become one you must -
    Be a division sergeant
    Be specced in that spec (part of being a division serg)
    DO something else I will think of to prove yourself
    Finally you must wear their armour, ring and wield their weapons as your uniform.

What do you think?
    What is this? silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:46 am

Welcome to our newest knight, Tower Knight Orango19!
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 am

New knights are increasing but the MIA knights are also increasing :|
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 am

Yeah unfortunately, but some arent responding so I have to remove them.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm

still re making my knight...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:17 am