Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Ryndis
Cronotis
GrinTwist
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ViralEnsign_
Ghadis_God
Knight Alundil
Rynn
bopjo1
BrotherBob
callipygias
Marino.
Argetlam350
Mr. Tart
ssss_2_is_pwnage
js100serch
lordgodofhell
Rifter7
T-King-667
Krasouski
Seignar
Solaire_of_Astora
IV_Mark_VI
Forum Pirate
FruitPunchNinja
DamageCK
ICEFANG
vatar5
RANT
Back Lot Basher
Lord of Ash
Serious_Much
Bamjam
WandererReece
38 posters

BB glitch opinions

Poll

BB glitch opinion

[ 15 ]
    BB glitch opinions - Page 6 I_vote_lcap17%BB glitch opinions - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 26 ]
    BB glitch opinions - Page 6 I_vote_lcap30%BB glitch opinions - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 45 ]
    BB glitch opinions - Page 6 I_vote_lcap52%BB glitch opinions - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [52%] 

Total Votes: 86
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

BB glitch opinions - Page 6 Empty Re: BB glitch opinions

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:23 am

Ryndis wrote:
    Generally good summary but I would disagree with your last point. You say it only effects PvE at the church but I say it effects more. Most people don't seem bothered about this but I just look at the BB glitch as cheating no matter how you use it; So when I come up against another 120 build thats completely legit (No unlimited health or stam or whatever) I still feel cheated if they used the BB glitch. Yes it takes alot of the grind out but the grind is part of the game so why should I have to do it while others don't?

Youre right about the last point. I rarely ever go into the depths but when i do im almost always invaded. So i will add that too it as well. However, outside of the depths and the church, blighttown(from my experience) is rarely invaded. Sen's fortress and beyond you have easy access to a +5 ascended glove, chaos fireball, great combustion and after anor londo lightning weapons. Basically sen's fortress is a middle of the ground where you have access to SOMETHING to fight back with, and anor londo you have on par items. I almost always have a +5 lightning by the time i hit anor londo. Meaning the only points where the BB glitch REALLY creates a drastic item advantage, are the church and depths. Afterwards that gear gap drastically starts decreasing.

Someone who's SL 120 has either spent hours dropping forest mobs off a ledge or has beaten the game on a toon at least 7 times and collected every soul available. It takes 3.5 million souls to get to that level. More likely than not is they beat the game at least once and farmed SL 120. Making the BB glitch irrelevant.

Forgive me if this comes of rude; You only reinforced your own point man, you didn't really adress mine happy
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:44 am

Geez , this is still going? Shrug . Welp everyone can complain all they want , but it's patched. Praise the Sun . See ya'll in the next game.
    Ryndis

Post by Ryndis Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:
    Ryndis wrote:
    Generally good summary but I would disagree with your last point. You say it only effects PvE at the church but I say it effects more. Most people don't seem bothered about this but I just look at the BB glitch as cheating no matter how you use it; So when I come up against another 120 build thats completely legit (No unlimited health or stam or whatever) I still feel cheated if they used the BB glitch. Yes it takes alot of the grind out but the grind is part of the game so why should I have to do it while others don't?

Youre right about the last point. I rarely ever go into the depths but when i do im almost always invaded. So i will add that too it as well. However, outside of the depths and the church, blighttown(from my experience) is rarely invaded. Sen's fortress and beyond you have easy access to a +5 ascended glove, chaos fireball, great combustion and after anor londo lightning weapons. Basically sen's fortress is a middle of the ground where you have access to SOMETHING to fight back with, and anor londo you have on par items. I almost always have a +5 lightning by the time i hit anor londo. Meaning the only points where the BB glitch REALLY creates a drastic item advantage, are the church and depths. Afterwards that gear gap drastically starts decreasing.

Someone who's SL 120 has either spent hours dropping forest mobs off a ledge or has beaten the game on a toon at least 7 times and collected every soul available. It takes 3.5 million souls to get to that level. More likely than not is they beat the game at least once and farmed SL 120. Making the BB glitch irrelevant.

Forgive me if this comes of rude; You only reinforced your own point man, you didn't really adress mine happy

Was just saying i understated the area's it effected which you pointed
    out. Then reinforced my own opinion that even with another area added it
    still only affects newer players in the low level zone and rapidly
    scales off after the depths.

So i agree with you that the church
    wasnt the only place because youre right on that. However i still stand
    by my original opinion that it really doesnt affect new players. You didnt come off rude. Im glad if people point out my grammar errors, contradictions, things that are just WRONG or misunderstood. Not going to run off crying calling people aholes for disagreeing or misunderstanding me. Most people who post on forums arent novelists so I'll understand if something i said is misunderstood silly (im not a novelist so what i say is misunderstood sometimes)
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:52 pm

vatar5 wrote:
    Marino. wrote:I just deleted all my saves on my PS3 and start from scratch .

I feel awesome now , its like some sort of burden is of my shoulders now Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun WELCOME TO THE LIGHT! Praise the Sun

Now check my Demon Souls Coop Rediscover if you want to go on a new adventure!:

Advertising is against the rules !

Where is Emergence and his banhammer ?
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:39 am

I think From made a mistake by removing the BB glitch, because they waited too long. They should of removed it sooner.

RIP BB. You may be dead, but your legacy will live on.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:40 am

Im still doing it is it really patched Im doing it right now and Im online so
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:47 am

For me it's patched. I'm in NA so it came yesterday. If you are in Europe, then it wil come tomorow. That's assuming I got my dates right, but it definently got patched on mine. My friend complained for a few minutes LOL.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Im in Louisiana
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Lord of Ash wrote:Im in Louisiana

Hmmm, Maybe it came out on PSN before Xbox? I don't think that's right... Perhaps I should check my sources again. Oh well, it'll come when it comes.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:48 pm

RIP BB Glitch?

More like: Praise the Sun "ITS RAINING SUNBRO!UMBASAAA!ITS FINALLY DEAD!YEEEA-AH!" Praise the Sun
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:45 pm

vatar5 wrote:RIP BB Glitch?

More like: Praise the Sun "ITS RAINING SUNBRO!UMBASAAA!ITS FINALLY DEAD!YEEEA-AH!" Praise the Sun
    I can understand your enthusiasm if you got invaded by a low-level, glitching, Undead Burg invader. I too have felt the sting of a fully-upgraded Demon Spear to the back at SL5.
    However, with the removal of the glitch, gone are the days where you could run into a guy, have a nice duel, and he'd end up giving you a ton of free slabs.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 am

Really?I've never used BB glitch but I can give a dozen of blue slabs from my Faith build.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 am

vatar5 wrote: BB glitch opinions - Page 6 639795459 "ITS RAINING SUNBRO!UMBASAAA!ITS FINALLY DEAD!YEEEA-AH!" BB glitch opinions - Page 6 639795459
    lol!
    JaffaCakes
    JaffaCakes

Post by JaffaCakes Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 am

I voted both, I will end up missing making quick builds for the burg and stuff, but I am happy it's gone, as there will be no more low level summons that use lightning weapons when doing my legit runs. tongue
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 am

JaffaCakes wrote:I voted both, I will end up missing making quick builds for the burg and stuff, but I am happy it's gone, as there will be no more low level summons that use lightning weapons when doing my legit runs. tongue

That's not true, the low level characters with lightning weapons will still be there. From took the glitch away, but they did not reverse the effects of the glitch.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:29 am

WandererReece wrote:
    vatar5 wrote: BB glitch opinions - Page 6 639795459 "ITS RAINING SUNBRO!UMBASAAA!ITS FINALLY DEAD!YEEEA-AH!" BB glitch opinions - Page 6 639795459
    lol!

Im sure someone said this before but the boobs of your avatar is disturbing...
    So...
    So...
    So disturbing...*stare*
    Gk Mr Bane
    Gk Mr Bane

Post by Gk Mr Bane Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 am

I voted both because as a rule of thumb if you can misuse it then people will abuse it.

While the potential for good use lies with a single player playthrough the potential for misuse lies in the multiplayer aspect.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 am

Hmmmm you make a good point Bane
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 am

BrotherBob wrote:

More like: BB glitch opinions - Page 6 639795459 "ITS RAINING SUNBRO!UMBASAAA!ITS FINALLY DEAD!YEEEA-AH!" BB glitch opinions - Page 6 639795459
    I can understand your enthusiasm if you got invaded by a low-level, glitching, Undead Burg invader. I too have felt the sting of a fully-upgraded Demon Spear to the back at SL5.
    However, with the removal of the glitch, gone are the days where you could run into a guy, have a nice duel, and he'd end up giving you a ton of free slabs.

What are you talking about The Lord of Ash will be trading more than ever now that the market is limited in fact free slabs for the first five people to invade my world tommorow or check out my wares https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12698-the-invader-trader-store-of-wonders
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 am

GkMrBane wrote:Hmmmm you make a good point Bane

Do you always talke to yourself?

vatar5 wrote:*stare*

Are you staring at me?
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 am

WandererReece wrote:
    GkMrBane wrote:Hmmmm you make a good point Bane

Do you always talke to yourself?

vatar5 wrote:*stare*

Are you staring at me?

I cant help it he's a sexy beast.

Note: He has a slightly different name than me and has less post.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 am

GkMrBane wrote:Note: He has a slightly different name than me and has less post.

OMG :!: *Glass shattering*
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 am

WandererReece wrote:
    GkMrBane wrote:Note: He has a slightly different name than me and has less post.

OMG :!: *Glass shattering*

LOL I keep forgetting that when I first started my account here I accidently created 2 accounts and every now and again I log into the other one by mistake. And use it to double post for a few post.
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Lord of Ash wrote:
    BrotherBob wrote:

More like: BB glitch opinions - Page 6 639795459 "ITS RAINING SUNBRO!UMBASAAA!ITS FINALLY DEAD!YEEEA-AH!" BB glitch opinions - Page 6 639795459

What are you talking about The Lord of Ash will be trading more than ever now that the market is limited in fact free slabs for the first five people to invade my world tommorow or check out my wares https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12698-the-invader-trader-store-of-wonders
    But really consider it. If you made preparations prepatch, you'll have at most 1980 of each slab, all the while knowing that you can't re-dupe them. So, naturally, people with slabs will be somewhat more prudent with them. I told a guy who I gave a ton of slabs to about a week ago: "Forget souls. Slabs will become the new form of currency in the Dark Souls world!"
    JaffaCakes
    JaffaCakes

Post by JaffaCakes Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:00 pm

WandererReece wrote:
    JaffaCakes wrote:I voted both, I will end up missing making quick builds for the burg and stuff, but I am happy it's gone, as there will be no more low level summons that use lightning weapons when doing my legit runs. tongue

That's not true, the low level characters with lightning weapons will still be there. From took the glitch away, but they did not reverse the effects of the glitch.

I probably should have worded that better, what I meant was there will be much less of it. Sorry cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:47 am