Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Rin
FellipeMariano
Spurgun
Hoshizoku
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The_Flail
Kirk-Barb
hageshisa
HippyClown
DoughGuy
cloudyeki
Jansports
Shkar
twilightwarwolf
billy_bayonet
dancash1808
ViralEnsign_
Wilkinson3424
WyrmHero
23 posters

Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars.

Poll

Which is the most sensible points cap?

[ 6 ]
    Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap22%Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap26%Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [26%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap11%Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap41%Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [41%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 Empty Re: Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars.

Post by Jansports Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:15 am

I really like PvP, when the thread goes up (with date/time stuff) I'd more then likely offer to fill any missing spots that might happen if need be.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars. - Page 7 Empty Re: Setting the new points cap, and a balanced scoring system for future wars.

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:20 am

Well you're part of the DS aren't you Jan? I'm sure you'll get a spot anyway.
    Btw finally got around to voting. I voted no cap.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 am

She's LH Dough muahahahaha.

Edit: If you voted no cap then wth are we going to do?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:43 am

Regardless of whose side Jan is on Im sure there will be a spot available for her.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:46 am

^Answer the question Dough!!!!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:55 am

Not technically but I've shown up to their war efforts (mostly because the majority of my people are Darkwraiths so I don't have to do anything extra // Since roosters tournament where I was left with second to Wyrm I've been avidly pursuing chances to get my revenge) But I spend enough time invading that I probably should make it official

I also did take my dragon body to the LH event so things could end up confusing

Modified: I hope people don't think I'm actually a 5 year old girl who dresses up as Voltron
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:56 am

Dont ninja edit me!
    Isnt that what this thread is for lol? I have a couple of weeks to think of an answer to that. So afr Im liking some sort of rounds system.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 am

Voltron girl ftw.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 am

Jansports wrote:Modified: I hope people don't think I'm actually a 5 year old girl who dresses up as Voltron
    Until you show us different pics thats what we're gonna think!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 am

Yeah jan! props for managing to handle a controller in that suit btw silly
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:59 am

I might have to test the cap on my own with a crazy last minute war against the DS until you come up with something better for the DLC event.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:01 am

Why do you need to test the cap? Just take a look at the last wars scores. A cap of 400 would have cut 900 points off the DS, a cap of 300 would have cut off 100 more. Besides you've already got you tourney war coming up.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:04 am

We can do the tourney war also.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:05 am

With the tourney war, that war and the successor event I dont think you can fit all that in.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:06 am

Its not a big deal because it's LH vs DS only.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:08 am

Yes it is. People are in multiple covs, and have lives outside of the game. You might be forcing them to choose between 3 events and end up with barely anyone for each.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 am

dancash1808 wrote:Yeah jan! props for managing to handle a controller in that suit btw silly

It's hard but my teacher says my hand eye coordination and vocabulary are well past the 3rd grade. I might even skip 4th and go right into 5th
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 am

DoughGuy wrote:Yes it is. People are in multiple covs, and have lives outside of the game. You might be forcing them to choose between 3 events and end up with barely anyone for each.

It would be something like FC, nothing from another world event. You plan the big event ok.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:15 am

Anyone would think you were bitter about losing to us all the damn time wyrm.
    do we have to throw a fight so you can get some sleep at night? winking
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:23 am

I WILL NOT SLEEP UNTIL I SEE ALL THE DARKSTALKERS DEAD!!!!!!!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:28 am

That would explain your erratic moods and the logic of your plans silly
    (kidding winking )

although if you think your going to beat us with your silly little points cap that 40% of people dont want you amuse me...
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:28 am

WyrmHero wrote:I WILL NOT SLEEP UNTIL I SEE ALL THE DARKSTALKERS DEAD!!!!!!!
    I smell a new tourney. We'll see how long we can keep you awake!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:34 pm

I voted for 400 points cap. Wyrm's reasoning is sound, logical, and not unnecessarily complicated.

Come on guys lets not argue just to argue...Wyrm is trying to bring fairness and, thus, FUN back into events! KUDOS WYRM!! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:33 pm