Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Xskulled
Veradox
Glutebrah
KiDisaster
Shinsoku
Infighter
CaligoIllioneus
Revoltage
Rarayn
SublimeSinner
Kiljax
15 posters

DLC for consoles - who's staying with PC?

Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

DLC for consoles - who's staying with PC? - Page 2 Empty Re: DLC for consoles - who's staying with PC?

Post by Rarayn Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Infighter wrote:
    His voice is sexy. Anyway I suggest for PC players to list their steam id's maybe skype id's to contact and try to set some decent pvp's or jolly-co op

I was shocked when I found out that Patches and Lautrec were both voiced by the same guy though. silly

I don't have Skype, but my Steam ID and GFWL are both the same as my username here.

GFWL: Rarayn
    Steam ID: Rarayn
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

DLC for consoles - who's staying with PC? - Page 2 Empty Re: DLC for consoles - who's staying with PC?

Post by Walter_White Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 am

Hi,

with Demons souls i was much too late, so i got the feeling the PC Version of DKS is very populated. At Caprai often have to wait very long for Co-Op, but in Anor Londor i got summoned ervery 10-15 min and in 50% we got invaded - this is OK for me.

But when the Cheater (no Damage Trainer, or all Stats on 99 with a SL 120) take over the PC Version i will be away to PS3. Upto now i see a Cheater once a week - that is OK, but whe it is getting more -> good bye PC Version.

Have bought PS3 PTD Version , should come in the next days - there are still mor Player on PS3 than on PC? Will try this, would be nice.

***edit***
    GfWL-ID: M4ster Mayh3m
    Steam: Master_Mayhem
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:38 am

@Walter:
    Hm yeah, hackers could definitely become a major problem in the long run. Hopefully they won't end up dominating completely.

Sent you a friends request on GFWL, by the way. happy

@Invictus:
    Accepted your friends request on GFWL. Sorry it took a while; haven't been playing lately because of my studies.
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:44 am

I just sent you a friend request as well...my GFWL ID is the same as my username here.
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Alara78 Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:32 am

PvP on PC is a wasteland.

I'm so glad the DLC finally hit PS3.

I've had more invasions yesterday evening in Oolacile Township that I have had in the past 3 weeks on PC.
    Kiljax
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kiljax Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:11 am

Alara78 wrote:PvP on PC is a wasteland.

I'm so glad the DLC finally hit PS3.

I've had more invasions yesterday evening in Oolacile Township that I have had in the past 3 weeks on PC.

This is pretty much what I'm expecting out of most of the people who had console and bought PC. I'm still sticking with PC, Hopefully the hackers find less people to troll and disappear, leaving only the true DS players on PC to go at each other.
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 am

Actually I get almost constant invasions in the Depths with my SL20 darkwraith. At least it means new players are still levelling at a good rate.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:14 pm

For those of you who didn't notice, Kiljax posted a thread for the purpose of gathering PC player GFWL and Steam usernames here. happy

There's already the Fight Club, granted, but that's mostly just for SL 100 PVP, not DkS PC multiplayer in general.
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:19 pm

I have been blessed by the GFWL gods today, each time I use my orb it works and I invade someone. I'm so happy.
    ManiacDiscord
    ManiacDiscord
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ManiacDiscord Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:03 pm

PS3 will be the best version by far. Least amount of hackers/cheaters, and no charge for online like Xbox Live.
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 am

ManiacDiscord wrote:PS3 will be the best version by far. Least amount of hackers/cheaters, and no charge for online like Xbox Live.

You don't say? Consoles have Dark Souls From It's release,and it was fixed with multiple patches.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:52 am