Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+136
DemonDrink
KrazykevS10
User1
GaryBlevins
Dutchy
TheBigLebowski
WaLKA
Bigbrodeur
Mikutow
Sanhedrim
Dalerik
Dilaudid281
sicktwist
Rona
SenseOfSecurity
SpecialNewb
ak1287
Hugh_G_Johnson
Bearded Dragon
danfts
gmwdim
Frank_White
Archandes
samster628
argetlam213
Corporal Hart
Mike5005005
KingSeekerCow
Cepzeu
emraluces
Flankydizzle
Animaaal
jp09
Garl_Vinland
Kuragari
FattyOfDoom
GenericUsername
MosquitoPower
Hydreigon11
Gyonimizotetsu
Ashran
Shkar
PlasticandRage
messremb
Artorias The Abyss Walker
denleigh
vereornox
Oh_the_Humanity
Deathsitexxi
Snuggles
Wilkinson3424
Fossil
Krasouski
Sargerus
ComaPrison
Kyōkai
JeragiusTheSlayer
hageshisa
Forum Pirate
Nessima017
Mr. Tart
CaptanSpudsy
Nybbles
Zakkia
aprilmanha
gaarafrednorris
Slarg232
hqboy
Tomhet
Myztyrio
befowler
The_Burning Cross
DE5PA1R
bosslugger
MasterofShadows
BeeSeaEss
GTP_Zodicus
dragonbeast6
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
exod FEAR
Acarnatia
Reyl
GrinTwist
Solid Knight
GkMrBane
OmarTheFuzzy
Macromute
carlucio
Xero
Halicarnassis
SetaSensei
Sloth9230
ViralEnsign_
User
tofucactaur
Rudmed
Marino.
WandererReece
Serious_Much
ZoltarTheDestroyer
Tolvo
XKnightArtoriasX
Buggy Virus
Djem
Fotitudo
Juutas
>Brave<
Infighter
passivefamiliar
MagisterM
Aevun
Saturday-Saint
eminusx
The Grand Confessor
raecor14
mr_no_face
XachAttack
ublug
Onion Knight
Hyena
Seignar
defacto
The Letter X
PwnasauresRex
RANT
Reaperfan
Phoenix Rising
Soris Ice Goldwing
ChizFreak
Noob-of-Artorias
Pucko
Avenger649
callipygias
tinypantha
MyAwesomeAfro
T-King-667
140 posters

Dark souls 2: Wishlist

ZoltarTheDestroyer

Dark souls 2: Wishlist - Page 18 Empty Re: Dark souls 2: Wishlist

Post by ZoltarTheDestroyer Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 pm

[quote="Marino."]Lets just drop it .
    This wont get us anywhere anyway .

You offer no feedback on the topic other than to express dislike, makes it hard to actually move forward with the theory, ya know? I get that invading is precious to you- believe it or not, I think its one of the best aspects of the game. But as it stands, there is nothing stopping players like yourself from invading indeffinitely. You say that players should experience a punishing game, then contradict that statement by saying that invading should just be "fun" with the absence of punishment.
    Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zakkia Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:44 pm

[quote="ZoltarTheDestroyer"]
    Marino. wrote:Lets just drop it .

You offer no feedback on the topic other than to express dislike, makes it hard to actually move forward with the theory, ya know? I get that invading is precious to you- believe it or not, I think its one of the best aspects of the game. But as it stands, there is nothing stopping players like yourself from invading indeffinitely. You say that players should experience a punishing game, then contradict that statement by saying that invading should just be "fun" with the absence of punishment.

Please revert to my previous posts, i quite hope i provided alot of insight about human form etc. And other physical aspects of the game how it should, however not so that it stops people from doing it frequently, making invaders become scarce. Good day my friend.
    ZoltarTheDestroyer

Post by ZoltarTheDestroyer Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Marino. wrote:I think i can handle it Zak happy

But lets just agree to disagree, From will figure something out and we're all going to buy it anyway silly

And i dont have any dignity left to be offended by the Internet anyway big grin
    Hmm... It seems you two are missing the point of a discussion. Theres no need to defend anyone, for the simple fact that this is by no means an attack. If my every word is going to incite the both of you, then I must take you advice and drop this issue until a later date, where perhaps someone will offer a better dialog. Dark souls 2: Wishlist - Page 18 2707236321
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Expressing dislike is feedback .
    I already said what i think about it and i won't add anything to it .

PVE and PVP are different aspects of the Game to me .
    I disliked the Idea of an Easy mode because i think that the PVE should be punishing and unforgiving while PVP should be measurement of Skill between Players .
    And losing your Weapon would more disturb my PVP experience rather than add to it .

And i dont want my fun to be disturbed .
    ZoltarTheDestroyer

Post by ZoltarTheDestroyer Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:55 pm

[quote="Marino."]
    ZoltarTheDestroyer wrote:

I disliked the Idea of an Easy mode because i think that the PVE should be punishing and unforgiving while PVP should be measurement of Skill between Players .
    And losing your Weapon would more disturb my PVP experience rather than add to it .

The whole merit of invading revolves around disturbing the "fun" of others. But we shall continue this discussion some other time, when perhaps you will better understand the other side of your arguement. But I'll ask you this- what would be your solution to 'ganking'? Or, do you not see it as a problem?
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:56 pm

But lets just agree to disagree, From will figure something out and we're all going to buy it anyway silly

Hmm... It seems you two are missing the point of a discussion. Theres no need to defend anyone, for the simple fact that this is by no means an attack. If my every word is going to incite the both of you, then I must take you advice and drop this issue until a later date, where perhaps someone will offer a better dialog. Dark souls 2: Wishlist - Page 18 2707236321

I know when a discussion will lead us to nowhere .

Just open a thread about this issue you have with Invading and i will stay away from it if it pleases you . happy
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Marino. wrote:

The whole merit of invading revolves around disturbing the "fun" of others. But we shall continue this discussion some other time, when perhaps you will better understand the other side of your arguement. But I'll ask you this- what would be your solution to 'ganking'? Or, do you not see it as a problem?

I dont . I actually enjoy a 1vs3 fight since it tends to get pretty intense happy .

Its just a game, theres not much to think about it for me .

Now i have a Question .
    Why is Invading disturbing someone else's fun when Invading is part of the Game ?
    Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zakkia Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:01 pm

This has gotten off topic completely guys silly, its no longer the wishlist, your right Marino, post a new thread about this.
    ZoltarTheDestroyer

Post by ZoltarTheDestroyer Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Marino. wrote:

Just open a thread about this issue you have with Invading and i will stay away from it if it pleases you . happy
    That wouldnt please me at all! Debating builds a better man. Through reading your posts I better understand your point of view. And through your rebuttles, I better understand my own point of view. So thank you sir! And if I do create a thread regarding this topic, it can only exist with people like you opposing my oppinions. Dark souls 2: Wishlist - Page 18 945058907
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 pm

and the moderators get onto me about stuff x) lol kids these days
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Will you guys PLEASE CUT IT OUT? Zakkia is right; this is just getting off topic and the only reason this isn't 'flaming' is because your language is polite. Please keep the thread on topic and aggression-free.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Marino. wrote:

That wouldnt please me at all! Debating builds a better man. Through reading your posts I better understand your point of view. And through your rebuttles, I better understand my own point of view. So thank you sir! And if I do create a thread regarding this topic, it can only exist with people like you opposing my oppinions. Dark souls 2: Wishlist - Page 18 945058907

I'm not sure what i did exactly but it seems my strategy at life (running in one direction screaming) works happy

I'm glad this worked out so well Sun
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:11 pm

jesus the quotes quoting quotes quoting quotes STAHP
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Acarnatia wrote:Will you guys PLEASE CUT IT OUT? Zakkia is right; this is just getting off topic and the only reason this isn't 'flaming' is because your language is polite. Please keep the thread on topic and aggression-free.

Not if i can gain a friend .
    Arguments like this form a community .
    I had no intention of "flaming" him or anyone and i think Zoltar didnt either .
    ZoltarTheDestroyer

Post by ZoltarTheDestroyer Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Marino. wrote:
    Acarnatia wrote:Will you guys PLEASE CUT IT OUT? Zakkia is right; this is just getting off topic and the only reason this isn't 'flaming' is because your language is polite. Please keep the thread on topic and aggression-free.

Not if i can gain a friend .
    Arguments like this form a community .
    I had no intention of "flaming" him or anyone and i think Zoltar didnt either .
    Hmm... I thought it was a great debate. But I apologize if it got off topic. But no, my intention wasnt to 'flame'. Dark souls 2: Wishlist - Page 18 945058907
    CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CaptanSpudsy Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 pm

You know what I want. The ability to make a charecter w/o making him look like this: Dark souls 2: Wishlist - Page 18 Stupid_face-s220x220-162497
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Perfectly fine Oblivion face to me happy

I want This to be foredefined Face .
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:06 am

I actually wouldn't mind some music in the background. Nothing really grand of course, just some soft piano or some other instrument to match where you're exploring around.

Mind you, I enjoy what From did with the realism of not playing music other than boss fights and cutscenes, but it'd be nice to hear a tiny bit of something once in a while.

Last edited by XachAttack on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:08 am

xbox has custom soundtrack on every game why cant ps3 >.> killzone does it
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:46 am

If there is going to be background music it should emcompass(?) lonelness(?), sadness or anything that is not lively unless it's a cutscene. The games are to make us feel alone, scared, not going down the yellow brick road in the Wizard of Oz. I always play Lullaby of Deserted Hell from touhou when I'm in the Demon ruins through Lost Izalith. Fits the mood of going into hell.
    Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zakkia Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:48 am

Yea a nice slow piano would be nice in places like anor londo and other music for other plces of course.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:58 am

Oh that would be great to do. Music does not need to be a orchestra to sound good, keep it simple. You know what would be a good idea: There are two anor londo's one light, and one dark, so do something similar and create two different music pieces for each one.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:11 am

I really enjoyed Dark Souls to begin with, so i don't have much i demand, however, while i loved Dark Souls, i feel like the atmosphere and setting didn't fully manage to catch my interest, however, watching the trailer for Dark Souls 2, i'm really hoping they live up to what that trailer ''promised'' if that makes any sense. As for equipment, that armor set the character in the trailer wears, or actually, the armor sets all characters wear looks damn awesome! So i hope there will be lots of that kind of stuff in the game. I also hope there won't be a best weapon of each type or atleast a better one like in Dark Souls. While it was all about gameplay, it always felt like there were atleast some weapons that were slightly worse than the other or just had a horribly dull and bad moveset, like the Mace. I would've loved to use that weapon if it weren't for that awfully dull moveset or the Silver Knight Sword. And while i'm not saying the SKS was bad, there sure were better weapons of choice. Other than that i think i would like seeing a more realistic change in the weight system. Like heavy armor is heavy, medium is medium and light is light but perhaps taking it further like ''heavy light'', ''medium-light'' or i don't know. I've seen far too much fast rollers with heavy or just partly heavy armor, and it has bothered me far too much, but honestly, in the end i don't mind. Dark Souls is Dark Souls, and if they can atleast live up to that name, then i'm happy with it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:16 am

I WANT BADASS SHIELDS!

And I want DeS Knight/ Fluted Armour back! THAT WAS ALSO BAD ***! Dks knight and elite knight armour doesnt compare!
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I WANT BADASS SHIELDS!

And I want DeS Knight/ Fluted Armour back! THAT WAS ALSO BAD ***! Dks knight and elite knight armour doesnt compare!

And I wanted gloom, brushwood and shaman (that pimp collar) but NoOoOoOo!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:32 am