Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
Derpwraith
Green__Eagle
Pilgrim34
Latitoast
Animaaal
CappuccinoJak
Carphil
Ashran
EeAyEss
fujiphoenix
Hydreigon11
User1
PwnasauresRex
Infighter
Jester's Tears
Odinbear
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
BLA1NE
befowler
Kyōkai
gaarafrednorris
GkMrBane
Joichiro
bunnywink
reim0027
Ghadis_God
The Letter X
Sloth9230
lalliman
Nybbles
PlasticandRage
TheMeInTeam
RANT
Sentiel
lordgodofhell
Spurgun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ARSP
steveswede
44 posters

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread

steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Empty Inbox of a Darkwraith thread

Post by steveswede Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:35 am

Post your funny, hate mail here.

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Hatemail

Just to let everyone know, I'm was a level 23 casting black flame in Sen's fortress. It's possible to get a +10 fire weapon at this point and even upgrade your gear to nearly maximum so it wasn't grieving, plus I usually face players that are usually around level 100 with summoned players.

Last edited by steveswede on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Empty Re: Inbox of a Darkwraith thread

Post by ARSP Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 am

Nice
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:53 am

I have a few good ones.

My favorites are when you beat a 3v1 gank and then you get a profanity-laced message telling you how much of a noob you are and that you should kill yourself. silly
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:57 am

My favorites are when i get called a glitcher for winning ganks with the dragon body. Gankers seem to believe that the dragon body is just as useful as the calamity ring.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:20 pm

I recall facing you recently in Sens. I wish I could take pics of my hate mail but I would need to do too much censoring anyway lol!
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:21 pm

The Calamity ring doubles damage taken right?

I love when I troll a player (My favorite sticking a prize on the nearest ledge and then shooting them off it with the Dragon Slayer bow lolz) then they send a voice message laced with profanity and racial slurs but the best part is when you hear their voices and it's either A Squeaker or B a voice cracking freshman. Good times
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:28 pm

ARSP wrote:The Calamity ring doubles damage taken right?

Yes, and we haven't found any other use for it yet.

lordgodofhell wrote:I recall facing you recently in Sens. I wish I could take pics of my hate mail but I would need to do too much censoring anyway lol!

Who are you talking to? silly
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Spurgun wrote:

No other use? NO OTHER USE?!
    Have you ever used the ring with full Black Knight set?
    You know what it does?
    Spoiler:
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Spurgun wrote:

lordgodofhell wrote:I recall facing you recently in Sens. I wish I could take pics of my hate mail but I would need to do too much censoring anyway lol!

Who are you talking to? silly

The Op. He invaded my host, but we fought away from the host. I try to intentionally stay back to allow the host to proceed to the fog gate while I stall the invader.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:51 pm

lordgodofhell wrote:The Op. He invaded my host, but we fought away from the host. I try to intentionally stay back to allow the host to proceed to the fog gate while I stall the invader.

What happened in the end? I face so many people that it's impossible for me to remember every invasion.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Well we fought twice that day. We split the matches far as wins go.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm

@lord is sen's your favorite spot to pvp in? ive seen you there quite a bit.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 pm

My favorite isn't one of mine, but one of the youtuber "darksoulmindseye" or some such. He was running around holding 2 talismans, and trolling the cata. He dropped a guy to his death and got the line "you are the biggest fa* in the history of everything", which has to be one of the best trollface hatemails to get ever.

Watching people's reactions when he TWOPs them (I believe he was using the stone sword to do it) near the boulders in Sen's then kick-spams them is pretty amusing too. These are obviously tactics that a host might not favor big grin.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Oh man. I've got some great ones. I'm on my way out the door now, but I'll post some of mine later on tonight when I come back. Ever since I discovered the value of high poise and Iron Flesh together, people seem to be getting angrier and angrier with me.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:10 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:Oh man. I've got some great ones. I'm on my way out the door now, but I'll post some of mine later on tonight when I come back. Ever since I discovered the value of high poise and Iron Flesh together, people seem to be getting angrier and angrier with me.

they would get even angrier if you "Well, what is it?" as they are attacking you.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:44 pm

^ hahaha. Didn't think about that. Maybe I'll reserve that one for some of the cheaper ones.
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 pm

TheMeInTeam wrote:Watching people's reactions when he TWOPs them (I believe he was using the stone sword to do it) near the boulders in Sen's then kick-spams them is pretty amusing too. These are obviously tactics that a host might not favor big grin.

That is GENIUS, why did i never think of that?? Watching them desperately trying to get away with their freaking slow pace, while the boulder is coming closer... priceless.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:56 pm

I invaded a guy in Sen's and because I stopped him and his phantoms in their tracks, this happened.

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Fun1

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Fun2

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Fun3

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Fun4

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Fun5

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Fun6

At this point I killed both his phantoms and then him.

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread Fun7

It ain't easy bein a Darkwraith. lol!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:00 pm

@steve i get a lot of those from gankers in the forest which is even funnier coming from them.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 pm

RantFromRant wrote:@steve i get a lot of those from gankers in the forest which is even funnier coming from them.

I give respect to the guy who sent me them. You can tell that he knew the score so the banter came out funny in the end instead of it being bitter.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Everynow and then I get them in spanish, I understand them and and all but I like to pretend I don't lol.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:19 pm

I think my funniest are when I respond to the hatemail and we eventually just start sending offensive but joking messages to each other.

There was a time period when I used the poison cloud pyromancies when invading, and for some reason that got me more hatemail than anything else. They'd always point down if they won and they'd send me messages to stop cheating.

If I can find some funny ones in my inbox I'll post them.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Invading at level 23 is griefing. It takes some serious sequence breaking to get a +10 fire weapon for sens and most people do not have one. You should avoid invading below level 45 to 50 or so to avoid griefing.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:Invading at level 23 is griefing. It takes some serious sequence breaking to get a +10 fire weapon for sens and most people do not have one. You should avoid invading below level 45 to 50 or so to avoid griefing.

When you meet the conditions for being invaded, you expose yourself to all possible kinds of invasions. There is a benefit and a risk in doing so. I don't think a +10 fire weapon beats a host and 2 phantoms if all 4 players are equally skilled...

Offline mode = invasions are impossible. Hollow form = invasions are impossible.

Now personally, I don't invade at that level, I am way too impatient and I like a challenge, which means forest hunting until I get in the mood to go darkwraithing the kiln...but in the end 90% of my own PvP will be FH because of the pace and unpredictability.

But I have NO problem with people "griefing" anywhere. This is that kind of game; brutal. If you know how, you can protect yourself. If not, you get a lesson. I got invaded in parrish once, and the invader was clearly stronger/impossible to get gear with a normal playthrough at that point. He toyed with me too much gesturing, and I just summoned in phantoms...or who knows, maybe that's what he wanted; phantoms to kill. He certainly didn't want to follow me up onto the bridge over a death-fall and have a force war.

Eventually he pressed me, and a summoned phantom BS'd him. I stood there waiting, and he tried to parry...but all I did was block. He then tried to roll to get away and it didn't work out.

If you want to play online, you are playing online. No excuses. If someone "sequence breaks" (a wide open world? How?) to get a +10 weapon, you could have also, or attained a comparable-strength another way (low levels don't appreciate oolacile cata magic or ascended pyros either). There are always options. I'm not a big fan of guys who try to get newbies to kill NPCs, but even there a minor amount of souls experience will prevent it (simply leave the area).
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:45 pm

TheMeInTeam wrote:
    Ghadis_God wrote:Invading at level 23 is griefing. It takes some serious sequence breaking to get a +10 fire weapon for sens and most people do not have one. You should avoid invading below level 45 to 50 or so to avoid griefing.

When you meet the conditions for being invaded, you expose yourself to all possible kinds of invasions. There is a benefit and a risk in doing so. I don't think a +10 fire weapon beats a host and 2 phantoms if all 4 players are equally skilled...

Offline mode = invasions are impossible. Hollow form = invasions are impossible. Anything else and you can summon to gank the invader...

Now personally, I don't invade at that level, I am way too impatient and I like a challenge, which means forest hunting until I get in the mood to go darkwraithing the kiln...but in the end 90% of my own PvP will be FH because of the pace and unpredictability.

But I have NO problem with people "griefing" anywhere. This is that kind of game; brutal. If you know how, you can protect yourself. If not, you get a lesson. I got invaded in parrish once, and the invader was clearly stronger/impossible to get gear with a normal playthrough at that point. He toyed with me too much gesturing, and I just summoned in phantoms...or who knows, maybe that's what he wanted; phantoms to kill. He certainly didn't want to follow me up onto the bridge over a death-fall and have a force war.

Eventually he pressed me, and a summoned phantom BS'd him. I stood there waiting, and he tried to parry...but all I did was block. He then tried to roll to get away and it didn't work out.

If you want to play online, you are playing online. No excuses. If someone "sequence breaks" (a wide open world? How?) to get a +10 weapon, you could have also, or attained a comparable-strength another way (low levels don't appreciate oolacile cata magic or ascended pyros either). There are always options. I'm not a big fan of guys who try to get newbies to kill NPCs, but even there a minor amount of souls experience will prevent it (simply leave the area).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:21 pm