Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
Derpwraith
Green__Eagle
Pilgrim34
Latitoast
Animaaal
CappuccinoJak
Carphil
Ashran
EeAyEss
fujiphoenix
Hydreigon11
User1
PwnasauresRex
Infighter
Jester's Tears
Odinbear
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
BLA1NE
befowler
Kyōkai
gaarafrednorris
GkMrBane
Joichiro
bunnywink
reim0027
Ghadis_God
The Letter X
Sloth9230
lalliman
Nybbles
PlasticandRage
TheMeInTeam
RANT
Sentiel
lordgodofhell
Spurgun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ARSP
steveswede
44 posters

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Inbox of a Darkwraith thread

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Sloth9230 wrote: Why are we discussing fashion anyway? Look Skyward

Lmao!
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 pm

I commented on Dante's looks. Those pants make me cringe.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:52 pm

^ just be happy he's wearing any pants at all
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:52 pm

But they could be better.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread - Page 7 WGp0M
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread - Page 7 Zaraki11
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread - Page 7 Face-confused-e1295989029455
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 pm

just invaded a guy in the forest. i roared his shield down then kicked himm of a ledge! darkroot is wonderful
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 pm

EeAyEss wrote:Inbox of a Darkwraith thread - Page 7 Zaraki11

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread - Page 7 Rl9Pr
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread - Page 7 Zanka-10
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm

We already know how this ends
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Oh well. The one that beat kenpachi was a fake, anyway.

I give. lolz
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:02 am

EeAyEss wrote:
    Spoiler:

Yamamoto-sama! I beg you pardon. Prostration
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 am

Okay, so I had an invasion today that justifies this necro.

Here's what happened....

I'm on my soul level 11 maxed out toon (no slabs, just +14, +9, +4 stuff...except twinkly upgrades) doing phantom work in the Burg while I vacuum, pay bills, etcetcetc.

I know the "give me something while I point to the ground" epidemic has really gotten out of hand, but damn, it was like every other person asked me for something.  My BC was equipped just because of this today.

So, this douche kept pointing to the ground and sent me a message that said, "give".  I dropped a dung pie and left.

He summons me again almost immediately, and sends me another message.  Now, I don't know where this idea came from, or why I thought of it (esp maybe), but I thought to myself, "Let's go see if Havel is alive."  He was.  

So, I knew it would only take me 10 seconds to kill him and I thought, "Wouldn't it be hilarious if I killed him and this dude lost his ring?"  So, I killed him and left.

Now invading aint really my thing, but I used a cracked red eye orb, and guess what?!?!?!...by the grace of the Dark Souls Gods, I invaded this dudes world.  Guess where he was???  Running towards Havel.

I don't think it dawned on him at first, because when I invaded him, he was bee-lining it straight to Havel with everything dead.  We literally get to Havel's door, and I Dark Bead him right in the back and he died.  I couldn't help but think, "I hope he lost his damn ring."

About 5 minutes later he sends me a message, " %$#@ %$#@ %$#@ %$#@ You owe me a ring!!!"

I laughed for several minutes. I wasn't sure if those items stayed there until you got them, but apparently, they didn't for this dude lol.

What a shmuck.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:45 am

You can face Havel as a phantom? I though the only human you can face are the one's in the forest.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:16 am

Oh ya, sometimes people will summon you just to go beat him and then black crystal you so they can leave the Burg open.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:28 am

Oh man

I was invading Sen's while waiting for the Warrior's of Steel event to start(Ages ago silly) and I invaded a guy with a summon. Normally I'd BC out and look for someone looking for PvP, but today I felt like being a jerk, so I killed both him and his summon, despite them having no PvP experience whatsoever based off of what they did.

A few seconds later I got hatemail laced with profanity from a squeaker, I can't remember the exact contents but he said f*** a lot of times.

I told him that this was big boy land and told him he was not fit for this place.(I don't judge based off age, I judge based off maturity, before someone gets the wrong idea)

This went back and forth a few times, he'd send profanity that I'd die laughing at, then I'd send a sarcastic comment back in pure glee, and he'd respond.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:52 am

I admit I wouldn't know how to react if I got the "give" message.

There were people that asked for OP weapons in Burg, or Parish since the start, but they mostly asked nicely and politely. Still. If I decided to be a troll, I'd drop them a Fire Hilt, or something.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:58 am

I'd tell them no.
    Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:42 am

Had a funny encounter in the township yesterday. Invaded some guy on his own with my sl55 and drove him down towards the elevator. He was spamming magic and a buffed katana so I danced around him with my barbed straight sword and chipped away. Eventually I kicked him away from me and then took the elevator down and the idiot does a plunging attack and falls to his death.

Got a message calling me a "f*cking joke" and saying that if I was trying to troll I was making a fool of myself. I politely reminded him that he was the one who had fallen to his death and that the elevator often catches out beginner players.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 am

Oh ya, sometimes people will summon you just to go beat him and then black crystal you so they can leave the Burg open.

That's...really sad.  You can chain stab him with starting equipment without too much difficulty FFS.  IMO if people want to leave burg open (IE for PvP) NG+ is an easy way to do that, especially with a master key, which you'd need to get to havel without killing ingward or beating taurus anyway.

I've really struggled to get much hate mail lately.  In the "invasion of the lowbies" event the only message I got was from a very high level dragonbro who could roar me then 1-shot me, telling me I "shouldn't have run" (I did so to switch to chaos zwei +5, considering a dragonbro is no lowbie).  I still died...so this doesn't even count as hate mail, but more of an odd taunt.  I didn't even bother responding, but if I had I'd have chosen the complete nonsense route and said something like "Jealousy is a sin my son" or a good old powermonger reference like "may a million fleas infest your undergarments", which is a perfect thing to tell a dragon bro not wearing any armor obviously.

I think animaal's response to "give" is the best one; give them something asinine.  The obvious classic is to invade their world, give them an indictment item, and then kill them in some thoroughly cheap way (IE hornet ring backstab with chaos rapier +5 as they pick it up or something, preferably near a ledge).
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:29 am

TheMeInTeam wrote:
    ...and then kill them in some thoroughly cheap way (IE hornet ring backstab with chaos rapier +5 as they pick it up or something, preferably near a ledge).

But you're not bitter. :-)
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:38 am

Green__Eagle wrote:
    TheMeInTeam wrote:
    ...and then kill them in some thoroughly cheap way (IE hornet ring backstab with chaos rapier +5 as they pick it up or something, preferably near a ledge).

But you're not bitter. :-)

Bitter?  You misunderstand.  I've had strong trolling aspects to me from the beginning happy.

FWIW I don't normally consider that "cheap", but doing it to a host who thinks he's being gifted something useful is a rather dirty trick...perfect for those looking for handounts happy.  What I like about the indictment the most is that they can immediately use it, when otherwise they wouldn't have one.

See?  I'm helping them after all laughing .
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm on Playstation 3 but I never get any hatemail because I'm always fighting the Japanese side of the servers
    General Bale
    General Bale

Post by General Bale Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:19 pm

I rarely get hatemail but today I got a nice one. Well not the message itself, it only said "noob", but rather who wrote it. silly 
    I was invading in the catacombs with my SL 55 Ricard Build and oh joy who do I meet?
    2 Infinite Life Hackers with Havels trying to gank me. So I run to the first bridge and cast force to show them whats up. They don't dare to go on the brige and just stand at the beginning of it doing the Well What is it  gesture. So I run towards them. Roll through their attack and kick both off the side with a few uses of force because they were so horrible at dodging. So bad in fact I doubt they could dodge someone slow walking in their general direction.
    I mean what are these people thinking? Two infinite life hackers, with havels and probably a solid 50-100 SL above me, knowing that I have force and they still die but obvisiously I am the noob.Look Skyward

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 am