Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
RePaused
xenon_nobelium
notfalstaff
befowler
PlasticandRage
yajnaji
Rifter7
Ashran
Sentiel
Saturday-Saint
EeAyEss
Ghadis_God
RANT
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
T-King-667
20 posters

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 6 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by EeAyEss Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 pm

The 4-pronged-plow? How about the mace. Or the morning star?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 6 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by T-King-667 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:59 pm

EeAyEss wrote:The 4-pronged-plow? How about the mace. Or the morning star?
    Ive tried the 4 pronged plow, and i personally cannot find any advantage to it, the two hand r2 attack does as much as any other spears 2 hand attack except you fall on your face with this one if you miss. Lmao
    But i have been working with the morning star a fair bit, im going to finish off my new build which is str/res/vit based and my primary weapon for that character is the morning star, so ill see what i can do.

Build
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:49 am

This Will be my last upload post to this thread. Then i think i may finally let it rest. But this is my latest episode the "Flamberge" i hope you guys enjoy it!
    xenon_nobelium
    xenon_nobelium
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by xenon_nobelium Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:15 am

hey dude i'm the silverknight sword guy, don't forget to tell me yr findings once you try it. on topic: flamberge is one of the best dex weapons out there imo, every chaos blade kiddie should try this instead. my favorite combo is with gold tracer in left hand running R1 R2 R2 L2 -> 6hits for 1000-1500dmg and most likely a bleedout. nasty punishment if somebody slacks on poise (and not too imba because everyone swapglitches out of it anyways).
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:31 am

What are you using to record King? I'm assuming you're doing it on PS3, as I've run into you there before. I've been thinking about recording some of my own stuff, but I kinda don't know where to start.

Was that one red phantom in the Dusk Crown, who started casting DB at you when you got close, just standing there, not moving, until you got right up onto him? I keep running into players, who hold completely still until I come right up to them, and then as I'm killing them I see them continuing to start to try to do the same thing, which I'm guessing is cast at me. I can't be sure, because I haven't really allowed them to do it.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 am

PlasticandRage wrote:What are you using to record King? I'm assuming you're doing it on PS3, as I've run into you there before. I've been thinking about recording some of my own stuff, but I kinda don't know where to start.

Was that one red phantom in the Dusk Crown, who started casting DB at you when you got close, just standing there, not moving, until you got right up onto him? I keep running into players, who hold completely still until I come right up to them, and then as I'm killing them I see them continuing to start to try to do the same thing, which I'm guessing is cast at me. I can't be sure, because I haven't really allowed them to do it.
    Its a device called "HD PVR 2" made by a company called "Hauppage" And whe nyou do, be sure to post some up on the forums id love to see it!

Edit: im not exacly sure what your talking about in terms of the caster, ill look into it later!
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:46 am

I have to run, but I'll be back in an hour or two. When I get back I'll count the number he is in the video so you can figure out what I mean better.

How much was the recording device? Ballpark?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:05 am

PlasticandRage wrote:I have to run, but I'll be back in an hour or two. When I get back I'll count the number he is in the video so you can figure out what I mean better.

How much was the recording device? Ballpark?
    It was fairly pricey between 200-300$ just google "Hauppage, HD pvr2" and you will get all the info you need at their web site
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Ouch. That's a lot just to post PvP videos. Which really is the only thing I can think I would want it for, at least at the moment.

The guy I was talking about is the 10th guy you fight. Right after the one who nails you with a great fireball for no damage. He seems to just stand there, and let you come to him, although he's doing more than the people I've been seeing. It's weird. I wish I knew what these people were trying to do. Now that I'm watching it again, it doesn't look like it's what this guy is doing. I'll come up on people, and they'll just stand, as if they were AFK, and I'll wait and wait, and gesture, and wait for them to start moving, then when I eventually get bored and just start attacking, they'll start acting the second I start to attack. I'm not sure if they're just trying to be sneaky with parries or what, but I've killed all the ones I've run into before they've had a chance to do whatever it is they're trying to do.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:24 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:Ouch. That's a lot just to post PvP videos. Which really is the only thing I can think I would want it for, at least at the moment.

The guy I was talking about is the 10th guy you fight. Right after the one who nails you with a great fireball for no damage. He seems to just stand there, and let you come to him, although he's doing more than the people I've been seeing. It's weird. I wish I knew what these people were trying to do. Now that I'm watching it again, it doesn't look like it's what this guy is doing. I'll come up on people, and they'll just stand, as if they were AFK, and I'll wait and wait, and gesture, and wait for them to start moving, then when I eventually get bored and just start attacking, they'll start acting the second I start to attack. I'm not sure if they're just trying to be sneaky with parries or what, but I've killed all the ones I've run into before they've had a chance to do whatever it is they're trying to do.
    ohh i see what your talking about now and he was the first I've encountered in terms of "pretend to be afk and then attack after hes hit once" most times ill stand in front of afk players and give them a wave gesture but after awhile especially when hosting in the forest you get tired of the invaders taking up the invasion slots so i just went for the kill alot faster than normal. The pvr also works with pc and 360 aswell
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Perhaps those people are being kind and trying to take up an invasion slot so you don't get ganked?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:Perhaps those people are being kind and trying to take up an invasion slot so you don't get ganked?
    Nahh i dont think so, the last time a red invader did that was when he simply hung out with me, not stand afk in the woods somwhere.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:07 pm

@plastic if you dont mind spending about 50 bucks you could get a dazzle, i actually got mine from glatts(he got a new one) and its good enough for me, specially after getting s cables which made it look a little better, i think youve seen some of my vids.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Wait, you're not doing any of these anymore? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 pm

EeAyEss wrote:Wait, you're not doing any of these anymore? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Thats not what i said? What i ment was, that this is the last time im posting a vid up on this thread, the UUW series will continue i just wont be updating it here on this thread... or i may im not sure yet.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:16 pm

You could always make a new thread every time you upload a video like most of the youtube uploaders do.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm

You gave me a heart attack, T. lol I love your vids. Ever thought about using the crescent axe or the Golem Axe? They are hardly seen by me. Here is my Viking build that uses the Golem Axe:

http://mmdks.com/100t

It's relatively successful.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:You could always make a new thread every time you upload a video like most of the youtube uploaders do.
    Nahh i dont wanna spam up the board everytime i make a video which i plan to do one every 3 days or so now. The main reason why i started to slow down on the uploads is bescause to record/edit andproduce takes me about 2 hours, and then uploading it to youtube takes anywhere from 3-5 hours And where i work full time its very hard to upload on the weekdays and when i do it feels like my work is half-assed (take the ghost blade video for example! (hd videos take miserably long to upload too.) so my plan is: ill record and edit one day and upload the next... not sure why it took me that long to figure that strategy out.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:45 pm

It's not spamming the board, people could do to see these. It's much better than people just asking for help with a build or complaining about x tactic. In fact, keeping them linked in the thread probably cuts down on the number of views you have.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:40 pm

RantFromRant wrote:@plastic if you dont mind spending about 50 bucks you could get a dazzle, i actually got mine from glatts(he got a new one) and its good enough for me, specially after getting s cables which made it look a little better, i think youve seen some of my vids.

I don't recall thinking your videos had bad quality at all. That's definitely more in my range as far as spending money on things that I don't really need. I'm going to look into it.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 pm

its a pain in tha *** to et up though, look it up on youtube, it helped me alot.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:42 am

Great vid. cheers

I was a bit dissapointed at the Flamberge though. I never took it for an unused weapon. It's the best greatsword choice for a Dex build. It's got solid damage, bleed and it's R2s are great for wake ups and Dead Angle beyond reason.
    drmuto
    drmuto
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drmuto Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 am

should make a legit chandlers trident vid
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:37 am

drmuto wrote:should make a legit chandlers trident vid
    +1 I was actually wanting to do one for both the trident and the titinite catch pole, but i have to get around to makeing an int build, i have never in my life made a magic based character... only faith str/dex
    drmuto
    drmuto
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drmuto Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:20 am

do a sword hilt too, just for the giggles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:35 am