Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
RePaused
xenon_nobelium
notfalstaff
befowler
PlasticandRage
yajnaji
Rifter7
Ashran
Sentiel
Saturday-Saint
EeAyEss
Ghadis_God
RANT
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
T-King-667
20 posters

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 7 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 pm

oh another one you could do, the giants halberd.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 7 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by PlasticandRage Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:24 pm

^ I've been thinking about doing a complete giant's cosplay. Full giant's set, giant's halberd and shield, WoG and healing spells only.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Giants halberd is weak on the damage but it has very good range and a good moveset. I sue it sometimes, even win against decent people. It's not worth trying to fast roll with it though, it's a mid roll weapon.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 pm

How about the catchpole? I saw someone use this in PvP and it was ok, although part of it may have been the surprise factor. Plus it just looks cool.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:37 am

Its here the newest episode is up! Although i uploaded yesterday.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Wow, that bow bait bs guy was a real tryhard, as soon as he got down to RtsR status he whips out a bandit's knife and pivot bses you.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Nice vid as always, and my condolences on the fact that you and I seem to have similar experiences/network speeds when it comes to lagstabs. Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 7 2707236321
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:06 pm

You should totally do a full giants cosplay, or use the claws.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:You should totally do a full giants cosplay, or use the claws.

he has a giant cosplay, dont know if he still hass it though. i personally think that the giant hal is too weak for its weight.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:03 pm

RantFromRant wrote:

he has a giant cosplay, dont know if he still hass it though. i personally think that the giant hal is too weak for its weight.
    So... your saying its not usefull? sounds like another excuse for an episode.. But i do plan to make more cosplay-UUW videos, my next one i have planned is leeroy and his grant, i also plan to do kirk and his bss, I also plan to do nico and his cres axe. But first i have to make another Str/faith build, im curently at sl 25 lol.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:58 pm

My SL 20 mains the Ghost Blade. I make lots of people rage happy
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Episode 9 is up click here to chck it out. I wanna thank everybody whos crazy enough to keep revisiting this thread to watch my crap that i upload. Thank you all!
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Woo! Barbed Straight Sword!

The combination of it's 2h infinite stunlocking and bleed damage is deadly in the right hands
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Nice vid. Straight swords are really underrated imo, you really don't see them much because they require a knowledge of the game and a certain recklessness to use properly.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:Nice vid. Straight swords are really underrated imo, you really don't see them much because they require a knowledge of the game and a certain recklessness to use properly.
    Lies i see balder side swords everywhere nowadays.
    Coryf2209
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Coryf2209 Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:46 pm

The baller swag sword doesnt count due to it's obvious awesomeness.
    You should try the bonewheel shield, since it's more of a weapon than an actual shield, what with it's bad defence to EVERYTHING that isn't lightning.(might as well use the effigy shield) And it's R2 attack that actually does pretty good damage, especially in a stunlock.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:12 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    Ghadis_God wrote:Nice vid. Straight swords are really underrated imo, you really don't see them much because they require a knowledge of the game and a certain recklessness to use properly.
    Lies i see balder side swords everywhere nowadays.
    The BSS is a spear for people who want to claim they're MLG pro and don't want to look cheap with a spear. It doesn't really count, I mean real straight swords like the Darksword or Broadsword.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:28 pm

bss is more annoying than a spear cause it has higher damage output and lighter weight with similar reach. last weapon i could suggest would be the stone great axe as it is still pretty uncommon.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Good idea, that thing looks so boss even if it has absolutely crap damage for its weight and speed.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:

So... your saying its not usefull? sounds like another excuse for an episode.. But i do plan to make more cosplay-UUW videos, my next one i have planned is leeroy and his grant, i also plan to do kirk and his bss, I also plan to do nico and his cres axe. But first i have to make another Str/faith build, im curently at sl 25 lol.

its actually pretty good for pve but for pvp it's kinda weak considering how much it weights, you better off going with the bkhal or reg scythe. i though you allready had a leeroy cosplay. dude the crescent axe might not be that powerful but damn it stunlocks like the best of them.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:38 am

I like your Kirk cosplay vid.

Barbed Sword gets a lot hate, or so it seems from the posts I've read in here, but I never understod why. Yes, it is short and doesn't have that infamous R2 poke, but hey, it does bleed and all of it's attacks gets a boost from Leon Ring, so what's there to hate?
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Leo ring makes it good to stack poise with. Trade a few hits with solid armor on and you'll be the one in the lead.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 pm

I've heard that both ways, over and over again. That all it's attacks are boosted with the Leo and that none are. I was under the impression that none are.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:12 am

I've tried it and it works fine. The damage increase was really noticable and my opponents mostly didn't expect it. Let's be honest, that weapon looks harmless silly, so you don't expect it to dish out 500 damage per swing + bleed.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Next UUw will be up later tonight, i finished recording but somthing came up and ill have to do the editing and upload it later. The weapon is the Parizan spear.. however its spelt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:49 am