Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
RePaused
xenon_nobelium
notfalstaff
befowler
PlasticandRage
yajnaji
Rifter7
Ashran
Sentiel
Saturday-Saint
EeAyEss
Ghadis_God
RANT
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
T-King-667
20 posters

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 8 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by T-King-667 Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:01 pm

The episode is up! click here to see it!
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment... - Page 8 Empty Re: Please check out a new series of mine if you have a moment...

Post by Sentiel Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:42 am

Great vid!

I love how you keep mid rolling and still kick ***. That's just epic.

Partixan is a spear that almost all of my characters have, but since they're all Dex, I always end up using SKS. Not only for higher damage and longer reach, but I love it's 2H R2. It's range is just ridiculous and people usually don't expect it. Partizan's R2s are really good against fishers and they have odd timing for a spear, so they're hard to parry as well. Good weapon.

Can't wait to see your next vid. cheers
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:29 am

I love it, King. Keep up the good work.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:15 am

Great vid!

Also, need to defend my beloved BSS. It's a spear only in the sense that it has the shortest stab range of any spear and you also can't turtle with it. But I admit it works great on both tanks and fastrollers, which is why many folks hate it.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 pm

i've had the bss out range a pike's r1 with its r2, funny thing is in demons souls the bss existed too... it was called the penetrating sword and rightfully took a lot of work to upgrade and use though...
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:37 pm

This UUW is for all the tank haters out there.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:57 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    Edit: Episode 7 is up!(Flamberge) Click here to view it. This may be my last post for this thread in regards to a new upload.
    Edit: Episode 8 is up!(Butchers knife) Click here to view it. Looks like episode 7 wasent my last post to this thread...
    OBJECTION!
    These are my favorite weapons and you see them quite often in my builds.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Rynn wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    Edit: Episode 7 is up!(Flamberge) Click here to view it. This may be my last post for this thread in regards to a new upload.
    Edit: Episode 8 is up!(Butchers knife) Click here to view it. Looks like episode 7 wasent my last post to this thread...
    OBJECTION!
    These are my favorite weapons and you see them quite often in my builds.
    Ill admit, the flamberg is used a fair amount, but as for the butchers knife. YOU ARE NOT 90% OF THE DKS COMMUNITY so your opinion on the butchers knife dosent count. so HAR HAR
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm

At 5:15 or so... I bet you laughed at that mage's puny magic... Muhahahahahahaha!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:12 pm