Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WaLKA
passivefamiliar
ResIsBestStat
ErrJon6661
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Wolfsbane
User1
Sentiel
13 posters

Dragon's Dogma (contains massive spoilers - like those on cars, but...bigger)

Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Dragon's Dogma (contains massive spoilers - like those on cars, but...bigger) - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon's Dogma (contains massive spoilers - like those on cars, but...bigger)

Post by Sentiel Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:49 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Well, I use Tenacity and I'd say it's closer to 40% or 50-50, at least in my experience. (Never with Death though, he just seems to ignore that 1 HP chance, it's been a 1-hit each time)

As for the suggestions, thanks, but I already knew about them. I was planning to switch to an Assassin or a Ranger at a later time in order to be able to handle Death, but I am a Sorcerer now (should have probably mentioned it, that's my bad) and I was wondering if I could take care of him with my current vocation.
    That's why I mentioned Magick Archer.
    If you want to fight Death with a Sorcerer, then Focused Bolt of either Holy, or Lightning is the best choice for you. As I said, pawns claim Death to be weak against Holy, but GameFAQs claims it's Lightning. Your choice.

As for the Tenacity, again, it's something made up on GameFAQs. I never bothered testing it. Chances are 60% on wiki, but some claim it's 20%, while others claim it's 90%. I would really appreciate if devs could put some detailed information regarding skills, weapons and more in their games. This lack of information is horrible.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:02 am