Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
Forum Pirate
bloodpixel
Tolvo
Dark75Messiah
kennereth
d15-149
PlasticandRage
Teh_hapy_octopus
Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
Baynay
kyoke
meridam99
Whknight
BLA1NE
Jarlaxe
JY4answer
sen545331
menianoon
Scudman_Slayer
OmniBot
Whintir
JohnnyHarpoon
Liff Daddy
User
PoofyPhantom
Yarxov
Serious_Much
arathorn13
Soulkrazy
Cloudrunner
Villain1
RANT
Prinny
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Carphil
aceluby
The_Tao
nsane32
Godless Servant
Maneater_Mildred
jjshowal
strangejoy
Glutebrah
bradnak
48 posters

Your ONE fatal mistake during pvp

Teh_hapy_octopus
    Teh_hapy_octopus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Your ONE fatal mistake during pvp - Page 3 Empty Re: Your ONE fatal mistake during pvp

Post by Teh_hapy_octopus Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:40 pm

invading someone and realizing i had the wrong shield
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Your ONE fatal mistake during pvp - Page 3 Empty Re: Your ONE fatal mistake during pvp

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Just happened last night. Standing and waiting for an invader on a bridge in the catacombs, then not realizing what he was doing when he turned instead of approaching. Definitely didn't see that one coming. Have to admit it was pretty spectacular on his part though.
    d15-149
    d15-149

Post by d15-149 Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Anyone ever have the glitch glitch happen where you fall into the ground in the Kiln? That's a big fail! I've had it happen twice to me. I was PvPing the night before last and saw it happen to my opponent. Guy was a jumper and I still felt bad for him LOL. It was like he just got sucked into the ground! Then on my next invasion, it happened to me (for the third time) right as I hit a BS. Next thing in know I'm in a falling animation for what seemed like forever..and then dead.
    kennereth

Post by kennereth Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Invade, run to the last bonfire in Tomb of Giants, just as I enter the bonfire area running, I see (just now) the host, that was just hiding besides the wall, and WoGs me until I fall off.
    Dark75Messiah
    Dark75Messiah

Post by Dark75Messiah Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 am

Lots of newbie mistakes cuz I'm new to PVP in DkS and PVP in general really. Anyway, I guess my fatal PVP mistake for this game would appear to be not having a +15 Lightning Zwei Hander :roll:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 am

I assume people want to duel.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:06 am

Invading someone without any of my buffs.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:42 am

to aggressive dealing with poise stabbers, it never ends well.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:to aggressive dealing with poise stabbers, it never ends well.

^ this. I can't seem to resist taking the free swing even though I know they're going to poise pivot BS me. It's like I'm hard wired to do it, sort of like how a cat swipes at passing string regardless of anything else they were doing.
    ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ted1023 Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 pm

The worst thing I do is, always back off even though I know I can finish the fight, I have a sympathetic sense of honor that when I see my opponent about to fall, I back up and give them a chance to recover and that normally means the end for me..My wife says I'm too forgiving in pvp..lol

Her motto is Kill em all let the Dark sign sort them out..
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 pm

I am too aggressive. I purposely do moves that have high risk/high reward. I usually lose those. Even during the move, I'm like "I'm about to be BS". Or, I know what to do. But, I have a big problem tankng, strafing, and/or playing defensively. This is the most common reason I lose.
    DanielCdable
    DanielCdable
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DanielCdable Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:53 am

Misjudging opponents attacks, and failure to pay attention to stamina bar. Hate it when i spot an opening, and fail to attack, due to no green goodness left :x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:13 am