Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Sentiel
ViralEnsign_
Zyrrashijn
wretchedsausage
GrinTwist
jerrmy12
TehInfamousAmos
Lord of Ash
e134rr0n
Acarnatia
14 posters

The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition)

Poll

Where would you like the event to be? (Pick Two)

[ 6 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 8 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [7%] 

Total Votes: 28
    Poll closed
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition)

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 pm

"krunk"? Hmmmm, is that a cross between drunk and skunked? Should be interesting! lol! 
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heist! (Dark Souls Stealth Event!) (Hosted by the Sunlight Coalition)

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

lol, no I just say that sometimes instead of drunk silly He doesn't approve of any other drugs besides alcohol (despite the fact alcohol should be a class A lol)

anyways back on topic, come at me thief, I'll catchyou with all my midroll awesomeness winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:38 pm

We'll see.
    A krunk mid-roller should bring tears of laughter. silly

*blinded by tears of laughter...death by the krunk attack! big grin  *
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:53 pm

The Guard's RSS zone will be near the giant chain on the roof of Sen's fortress, Then the guards will all disperse in Sen's for a minute, finding their guard posts, and without warning the thief can start his mission.

EDIT: We will host a practice event on friday for anyone who can't attend or just wants to have a chill fun time.

Don't forget the chatangos.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Chatangos? We have forum chat....? bounce

I'll defo be at the practice run happy
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Guards need to talk privately, thieves not so much but whatever.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:23 pm

wikichat then? silly
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Alright!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Ive been having some trouble re-writing the rules, but just in case, The Thief IS the host, and places his prism stone circle at Sen's Roof, AKA the spawn point.

The guards place theirs wherever they want.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Chatangos? We have forum chat....? bounce

I'll defo be at the practice run happy

Meeee Toooo!! thumbs up 
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:01 am

Tommorow is the practice event, hopefully some people go.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 am

I'll be there. happy  But I have stuff to do after 3pm. sad

And am I to understand that the event chat will be in a public chat with a bunch of other people not in the event posting?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:18 pm

The Chatangos are on the OP, and that's what people will be using to talk throughout the event if that's what you meant.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 pm

I'll turn up to the practice event tomorrow for some fun, but sadly I won't be participating on saturday. Birthdays and all. I'll wish you all luck though happy
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Thank you Serious. Have fun at the birthday party lol! 
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Thank you Serious. Have fun at the birthday party lol! 

It's kinda just a glorified night out, but hey booze is good for you silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Forgive the request for repeat info but I don't think the OP has been completely updated and I'm pretty sure you posted these changes somewhere above. So just to clarify...

I know the thief is (now) host and sl 90. And that they will drop prisms at least once...so I am assuming it is still at the Sens roof vader spawn location?

And the rss Guards summoned will take off and drop their prism circle "somewhere" location unknown and leave within that prism circle 1 to 3 items for the Host thief to find and steal. All the while patrolling their chosen areas?

Will there be a time limit set as to how long the Guards have to the set prism circle and items, and get into their patrol areas?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:58 am

Clearing up on what Ahho mentioned. This will be the area rules.

The Thief will place the Thieve's Prism Circle on Sen's Roof aka where the giant pull the chain.

Guards will be summoned at Sen's roof.

Guards cannot put their prism circle on a bridge with the pendulums, and cannot camp on these bridges. (You can look at them or something).

Rules that I did not clarify completely yet?

Thief is SL 90 and must host.

Guard is SL 100 and must invade or be summoned.

The Guards have one minute after they have placed their prism circle, to get to their posts. The Thief can leave after this minute without warning.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Event practice as begun!! Oh, Yeah!! And the Event is tomorrow!! I am sooooo ready to be sneaky! Watch out Guards I know and love Sens. Hehehe!!!! twisted 
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Alright, the OP is updated so there is no more confusion in the rules, Ive been in Sen's fortress spawning in invaders, and there are many places to hide, and escape too. You just need to use your environment. This place will be really fun for this event! And if this doesn't work we can try it somewhere else!

Hint for the Guards: If you stand in the room with the giant lever that controls the boulders, you can tell where the thief is because the lever will switch automatically based on where the thief is.

Hint for the thieves: There are way too many places to be able to use chameleon, and there are jumps that thieves can make that are safer than if a Guard tried to in Sen's! (Because of different roll speeds)

Don't forget the Chatangos are in the OP, and try to respect the other team's privacy.

One more thing... Guards can use Dragonslayer great bows twisted 

But, Thieves can use TWoP twisted twisted twisted twisted 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 am

The event is today!!! And I can't wait. Joy 

But I just got off work so I'll have to wait long enough to get some sleep then I'll be my very best sneaky self!!  Suspicious
    Frostheat_22

Post by Frostheat_22 Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:43 pm

What time does the event start (PST)?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:00 pm

When we have enough people in chat we can start.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am

So how'd it go boys n girls?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:17 am

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:54 am