Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
HereticForLife
swordiris
zwanzig-tausend
ResIsBestStat
Seth Winternight
Lord of Ash
twilightwarwolf
vatar5
dantheman123
Latitoast
robsthedon
silentmonkey3
Renegade
Jansports
Nosferatu-Zodd
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
Kahldris_Ducard
Icegodzilla
Hugh_G_Johnson
Paragon
Comrade Sparkle
shadowzninjaz
Ahhotep1
Serious_Much
29 posters

Messengers of Velka: Lordran's Last Chapter Begins...

Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Messengers of Velka: Lordran's Last Chapter Begins... - Page 15 Empty Re: Messengers of Velka: Lordran's Last Chapter Begins...

Post by Icegodzilla Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:46 am

its been pretty dead every time I go there, i tired both invading and hosting got nothing. But i don't remember how long i tried waiting may have only been 30 mins
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Messengers of Velka: Lordran's Last Chapter Begins... - Page 15 Empty Re: Messengers of Velka: Lordran's Last Chapter Begins...

Post by Icegodzilla Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 pm

got 20 kills in giants all thats left is the kiln
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:08 am

WTG, Godzilla!

The beta was kinda a downer for me.  Paragon and I couldn't get connected and I started as a hunter (I took the dorky hat off), the idea being that would compliment Paragon's cleric/knight.  I like tank builds and/or diverse spell-sword builds.  I'm not comfortable with bows and little daggers.  I finally got disgusted with it and changed builds and breezed through and even explored some stuff.  I didn't bother with pvp (I didn't get to join the blue covenant), but did some co-op.  Hopefully all the summon fails were because it was so busy that it the signs were all getting picked up right away.  Even so, the issue with connecting to a friend remains. phbbbbt 

Unfortunately, we also had trouble connecting to co-op in Dark Souls. While trying to connect Paragon ran into an annoying gravelord.  I ended up invading him a while later.  I got an ear, but only because he died as I spawned.  But, guess what?  There were two other blues in his world!  That explains why that happened to me a while back (I was  one of three blues in Dark AL).  I never thought of that.  When you invade a gravelord while in the darkmoon covenant, you invaded as a blue.  So, the other two were just gravelorded and invaded through his gravelord sign... I just happened to get this guy randomly.  In any case, we did manage to take down some sinners over the weekend as well.  I even found another annoying gravelord and took him out myself.

We also saved someone from becoming a sinner.  Some guy invaded in Sen's on the beam above those swinging blades before the fog that leads outside.  Paragon went out, drew him down and I fired a series of soul arrows at him.  The would-be sinner rolled through them... until I started switching between the great and standard variety. silly Not wanting to back up blindly towards the swinging blades and unable to come forward with Paragon blocking the way he died a slow, yet very amusing death. devil 

Do you even green hair? Well What is it 
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Messengers of Velka: Lordran's Last Chapter Begins... - Page 15 Empty DO YOU EVEN HAIR COLOR?!?!?!?!

Post by Paragon Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 pm

So, after a recent slump of not being able to connect Hugh and I were finally able to join each others' game and together we ripped Lordran a new one. As soon as we got connected we started tearing through levels like they were wet tissue paper haha! We were both working on new Darkmoon builds; I was redoing my old 40/40 as a Very Thin female with green hair while Hugh was doing another one of his silly mage builds with blue hair.

It was quite fun indeed. We've also been discussing how the covenant will change when we make the move over to DkSII but thats all under wraps for now so shhhhhhhhh. Mostly we've been thinking of how the name will change but we cant seem to agree on anything lol. In the end tho we will have to run our ideas by SwordIris to see if he is okay with any seeing as how he started the cov.

Here's hoping I see you in game! cheers 
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Pfft... 'silly mage' you just wait.  It's actually my first 50 int build.  I'm making a main account version of a toon I have on MM.   I actually loaded it up after I got tired of farming.  I got a few invasions.  I ran into the same lame MoM-wearing , rapier poking, crit-fishing build twice in a row... different players!! surprised   This happens to me all the time somehow; I invade and figure it has to be the same guy and it turns out two people just have the same build.  It's really weird that it's not giant dads, katana moms or havel moms either.  I ended up with a split decision, but got revenge on the second guy later. big grin I also landed the first white dragon breathe I cast in probably a month (and I've hardly used it at all).  I like the spell, but I doesn't seem to do much damage.  Then again I'm using Logan's catalyst, I may have to use the TCC.  Unfortunately, this is supposed to host Guerrilla warfare so I can't spell stack CSS.

My next project will be translating my grant build.  BTW, I almost died 'cuz I landed on Leeroy after Paragon summoned him in the Catacombs.  I bounced off his head and fell all the way down to the bottom right to the bonewheels! surprised worried   Luckily, only two were immediately aggro'd and Leeroy was good enough to kill one.  When Paragon killed Leeroy in the Tomb, he dropped the grant for me (he kept the sanctus of course... Paragon always has a sanctus on him, he even drops it for me from time to time to heal me and not waste any estus or humanity).  So, obviously in my world I dropped the Sanctus for him. silly  I kept the grant so I can duel-wield them.  JOKING!

Actually, the more pressing name issue is for the new thread.  But, I've got a good name!  I'll unveil it with the new thread when we move to the new forums.  But, yes we're starting to think about Dark Souls 2 and how we will transition.  
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Messengers of Velka: Lordran's Last Chapter Begins... - Page 15 Empty AWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Post by Paragon Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:40 am

I finally, FI-NAL-LY, figured out how to change my profile pic to the icon from the Mass Effect series. Yall will never understand the deep joy this gives me lol. Here's to a long future of good, paragon choices Sun 

I, Paragon, am now complete!!!!
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:30 am

I know how to make that happiness go away paragon.........all i need to say is "Mass effects 3's ending"
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:19 am

I'm inclined to say the whole game but I'm not that evil...Or am I? (Insert shocking sound effect here)

Anywho I'm in absolute no rush to get back into the game. Lack if action and such gives me leeway to relax. I'm not going to lose much in terms if skill from this. Unless I want to be a Mage.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Icegodzilla wrote:I know how to make that happiness go away paragon.........all i need to say is "Mass effects 3's ending"
    Im one of the few people who didnt have much of an issue with the ending. I didnt enjoy it, but i didnt hate it. The level where you meet up with Grunt again MORE than made up for the ending. I cry every time at the end of that level and it is SOOOO worth it. But its a good cry; Grunt is my favorite character in any sci fi
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:01 pm

got 20 kills in the kiln.....so now i gotta fight soris?
    Renegade
    Renegade

Post by Renegade Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:31 am

hey guys this is physcoAsaSin55 i had my name changed.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:32 am

OOOOO thats who u r
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:41 am

Okay what is with the matching or similar avatars you two? And well alright I see if I can get into LIVE again but don't expect anything.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:16 am

lol ok thought that might be a problem since u have been pretty busy lately
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:48 am

New Forumsare up guys!

We are here.

I will be coming up with a new thread, however as discussed. It will take me longer than I'd hoped, since the coding is a bit different -- I'll not be able to copy/paste as I'd hoped.

reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:26 pm

We've moved. Come to talk at the new Messengers of Velka: Lordran's Last Chapter Begins... http://fextralife.com/forums/t23616/messengers-of-velka-lordrans-last-chapter-begins/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:45 pm