Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
ARSP
FruitPunchNinja
befowler
Tolvo
Imarreteet23
BLA1NE
RANT
Kirk-Barb
12 posters

My first PVP victory & other wierd tales

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

My first PVP victory & other wierd tales - Page 2 Empty Re: My first PVP victory & other wierd tales

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 am

Classy as always. Those bridges make the most amazing grills. Alvina called me up and I spawned near the treents. I take a step and notice that Mr. mask and is sunbro son are already coming to great me with large pointy MLGSs. Being a good guest, I decided to make them a good barbeque. I run to the bridge that leads to the bearcats, turn around and see them getting ready. Swap my grass crest for my Ascended flame, and made Quelana proud by grilling them both with a single Tempest.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

My first PVP victory & other wierd tales - Page 2 Empty Re: My first PVP victory & other wierd tales

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:40 am

Well, i was off by about 31 minutes, but still.

Oh yeah, awesome stories!

Last edited by Imarreteet23 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:41 am

Cloud reminds me of Forest of the Damned, at one point a Red and I scared two Farmers around that bridge, when I went forward and started to cast Tempest. Then, the two farmers came around the corner casting it as well, then I noticed the Wraith behind me was coming forwards casting Tempest. Literally everyone died, it was such a cluster ***, so loud as well. My whole screen was just fire.
    Wolfgrey666
    Wolfgrey666

Post by Wolfgrey666 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 am

cloudyeki wrote:Classy as always. Those bridges make the most amazing grills. Alvina called me up and I spawned near the treents. I take a step and notice that Mr. mask and is sunbro son are already coming to great me with large pointy MLGSs. Being a good guest, I decided to make them a good barbeque. I run to the bridge that leads to the bearcats, turn around and see them getting ready. Swap my grass crest for my Ascended flame, and made Quelana proud by grilling them both with a single Tempest.

Beautiful.
    Wolfgrey666
    Wolfgrey666

Post by Wolfgrey666 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am

Tolvo wrote:Cloud reminds me of Forest of the Damned, at one point a Red and I scared two Farmers around that bridge, when I went forward and started to cast Tempest. Then, the two farmers came around the corner casting it as well, then I noticed the Wraith behind me was coming forwards casting Tempest. Literally everyone died, it was such a cluster ***, so loud as well. My whole screen was just fire.

That is amazing, what i would pay to see that.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am

I remember that story tolvo. Oh I wish I could hear the other 3 thoughts on that event. It'd probably be "OMGWTFBBQ EVERYWHERE!"
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:44 am

I'm pretty sure everyone's thoughts went like this.

"Oh man, they're screwed! Tempest is about to-Wait they're...OH *** NO DON'T TEMP-"
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:46 am

You know what would make this thread even better? If we were all sitting around a campfire, roasting weinies and marshmellows
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:49 am

thinking bout forest wraiths, I had a hilarious 3 way fight the other day. It started with me rushing to the host because he was attempting to summon. 10 seconds in a wraith joined the brawl and went for the host. I was on auto pilot, so my thought process was this. "ally is distracting, TEMPEST TIME!" so I used tempest, caught them both and remembered that the wraith could take hits.

The host is low on life now, so he makes a break for Alvina. I chase him down and backstab him, taking him out. Then I got backstabbed by the wraith, and the summon finally showed just to see me die. I wonder what the sunbro thought after seeing that
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:52 am

Actually I almost did something very nasty the other day, I was waiting to be Summoned for NG++ O&S on my Gravelord to get souls, when I got summoned. I enter a world to find a Darkwraith trying to stunlock me. I Parry and Riposte him, then suddenly notice I'm in Dark Anor Londo. I back off, dropped him a humanity and bowed. He went for a BS but finally picked up the item and bowed. I walked trying to find the host while he followed, to spot the host fighting a Darkmoon near where the Sentinels usually are, I pointed down there and he charged in, that's when I saw the sunbro and watched them duke it out with my Nocs. The Sunbro killed the Darkmoon, but my Dark Wraith friend killed the host, so I ran down and jumped for joy before vanishing. Got a message from the host a bit later.

"What were you doing up there noob summon?"
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 am

Probably somthing along the lines of " allright, time for some easy sou- heyyyyy"

And on a different note: cloudyeki, one more post and your addicted!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 am

You need to be a bit quicker on the draw I think. silly
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:58 am

So it seems. big grin
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:01 am

@Tolvo

What are the odds of 4 people using Tempest at the same time? lol nice story. The only time I ever used the same spell as other people, was this one time when I invaded in the Painted World.

I was a mage and decided to troll some people by using chameleon then CSS them in the back. So I use chameleon, and I see the host and his 2 phantoms come along. Forgive me, because this was a long time ago (like, last november, "long time ago"!) so I don't remember specifically the order in which it happened, but soon after I saw the 3 of them, all 4 of us were in chameleon!

We spun around each other for a bit, and then the 3 of them came out of it and started attacking the phalanx mob, while I was still in chameleon... I don't know why they all ignored me at that point, maybe they got some wires crossed in their minds and never realized there were four of us in chameleon, therefore one wasn't part of their group! But I wasn't to be ignored--I CSSed the host in the back and that was that!

Imarreteet23 wrote:[...] equipt my hornets ring, Bandits Knife, Target Shield combo (which blaine is familiar with).
    Noo, I only parry with my bare fists! In PvE, I'll usually use a parrying dagger... Don't really need it, but I like to have it there if only because it's not a shield! But most of the time I just parry with an empty hand.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:04 am

I was talking about when i parried you twice in the same duel last saturday in FC. Bow
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:06 am

OH, this is my Dark Londo story. I killed the illusion Gwynevere and Gwyndolin for RP story sake (ಠ_ಠ don't look at me in that tone of voice) and thought "hey, now's the best time than ever to upgrade my Halberd to max. Run over to our favorite giant and start upgrading from 11 to 15, and when I'm done and turn around, WHAM Spirit of Vengence at my neck with a buffed Swag sword.

"I'm beyond screwed" so I run. I run for the chamber of the princess. Up the elevator, I get a few seconds to breath because he missed the lift. I think 'well, he's gonna murder my face off' so I decide I'd go out like a champ. An insane insane champ. I run to the bridge where Dead Lautrec hangs out and wait there. He shows up, looks for me and find me in the middle of the bridge.

I wave, and he takes me out with a dragon slayer arrow to the face. So much for a fight. He bows and I respawn on the otherside of Dark Londo. I lost about 10,000 souls and 3 humanity because I didn't know the knightess was waiting for me.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:06 am

I one time invaded as a Darkmoon in the burg, just to see if I was against BB glitchers or not I kept chameleon, hidden body, etc, to scope people out. I followed this guy around and watched him struggle, fat roll, deal little damage, and take a lot of damage, so I figured he was a new player. So, I decided to confuse the hell out of him before BC'ing out. While Chameleon I waited at the fog gate as a pot. He ran up to ime and got confused, I was on the steps leading up to the fog gate, and he couldn't get around me. He kept trying to roll through me, breaking pots you know? So, I put on my Black Knight Axe, Smough's set, and carried Havel's shield. Suddenly I blocked breaking it and he was met with this dark blue monster right in his face, then I casted force to just knocked him back and ran at him. He rolled around fat rolling taking mad swings before running out the door, and then I got the target destroyed message. He got so scared he ran out the door and off the side on the stairs to his death. I felt bad and invaded him again and dropped him Two humanity before leaving, but boy was it funny from my side haha.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:13 am

Got invaded once by a DM in dark Londo once. He spawns on the bridge and instantly turns around and jacks my elavator, taking it to the top where the rafters are with the Painting Gaurdians. And, because you cant call the elavator back down from the bridge, what i had to do was go up on the rafters, which is never a smart idea. The second he sees me, he whips out a dragonslayer bow and sends me plummeting to my death.

Smart? Yes. Annoying to the extreme? Also yes.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:16 am

Imarreteet23 wrote:I was talking about when i parried you twice in the same duel last saturday in FC. Bow
    Ah yes, of course! Don't make me pull out my WoG again. Well What is it silly
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:16 am

I need to get a pair of Avelyn. Medival Desperado build! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvuRq7HgEKY
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:18 am

I watched that as well, I actually have a build I call the Sharpshooter that I invade with in the forest sometimes, 999 Lightning Bolts, 999 Sniper Bolts. I do it just to *** around and lead farmers in circles, one group I led around for three hours straight before finally the host just DC'ed, I also carry a Rapier to Chain BS if I see another hunter join and he needs a hand.

I'm going to make a Robin Hood/Hunstman type one at some point as well, I do plan on playing as the Man in Tights, kicking all of the tresspassers out of my forest haha.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:20 am

cloudyeki wrote:I need to get a pair of Avelyn. Medival Desperado build! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvuRq7HgEKY
    this guy... Is the ultimate troll
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:25 am

Tolvo wrote:I'm going to make a Robin Hood/Hunstman type one at some point as well, I do plan on playing as the Man in Tights, kicking all of the tresspassers out of my forest haha.

We didn't land on Darkroot forest. DARKROOT FOREST LANDED ON US!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:28 am

A regular Malcolm X eh? silly
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:29 am

Only if you're Churchill buddy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:43 am