Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
DemonOfFate
OrnsteinFanBoy
Knight Alundil
Jansports
DoughGuy
Acarnatia
WyrmHero
ErrJon6661
ViralEnsign_
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rudmed
16 posters

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Rudmed Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 am

Gotta say being a gravelord is fun (or perhaps its the fact that I am killing griefers and being slightly mean..gotta get those EOD). My character ought to be ready for the tournament I'm at 50, and getting ready to enter Anor Londo. The only thing in question is my rank in the covenant (aiming for rank 3 for miracle use).

How are ya'all doing?
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Rudmed Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 am

I take it back....everything I said in the last post.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am

Bad Gravelording experiences?
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 am

No...I'm not gonna be ready for the tournament unless I get togther a bunch of souls and stuff from my other character.

Thought at Sen's I gravelorded and got only red spirts. Except the 1 time I got killed right as a SOV invaded I was a little mad.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 am

How many souls do you need?
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:29 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:How many souls do you need?

However many it takes me to get from somewhere between 54-60 to 99. How hard is it to farm Slabs from DW with the gold ring and little humanity?
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Fairly. The slabs are a rare drop.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:30 am

Please welcome Ornsteinfanboy to our fold everyone!

Also as a matter of business for the covenant. Due to the small covenant tournament being soul level 99-100...should I bump the level cap to 100?
    The pros of doing so are:
    Able to make use of the lack of boss weapons and use weapons with scaling.
    More pvp with random players
    Ready for particpations in tournaments such as these.

Cons are:
    Less likelty to particpate in wars or counter mass invasions due high level and lack of Darkmoon invasion.
    Takes more time to prepare a level 100
    Rebalance the classes a little bit.
    So what are everyone's thoughts on this? Yay's or Nay's? Feel free to post your suggestions.

@Acarnatia: I figured as much.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 am

Bump!
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:43 am

I vote yay!

And honestly the slab thing is random, not rare man. I've got 3 slabs in one run before without gold serpent ring on.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:22 am

Yay: 1

Nay's: 0
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:40 am

I'd sure like more than 1 person in the poll, but....I'll give it more time.

Another question is...normally I'd say we wouldn't have an alliance, but I was thinking about this group as a possible alliance. Tell me what ya'all think.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t13674-the-obsidian-knights-the-first-era-recruiting
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:44 pm

So...how is everyone doing for the tournament. I just need to get some slabs and stuff and I ought to be ready.
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:30 am

Thanks for the welcome post Rudmed happy

I'm all ready with my Herald of the abyss build at SL100.... Could we bump the level cap to 100 please?? lol!

EDIT: MISTAKE! I'm at SL96 right now so I can do 99 or 100. I still give Yah to SL100 though
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:43 pm

I just realized something...I need to come up with how I am going to score the tournament to see if the members rank up......:shock:.......whoops.

Well....I'm thinking we bump the cap to 100 or leave it up to user discretion. So I'm going to go ahead and make that change tonight or something!

Also Orinstien feel free to murder Viral whenever possible...I told him I would exact my revenge for a comment somehow.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Everyone welcome DemonOfFate! Our newest member! Our numbers grow!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 4 Empty Can't decide.

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:21 am

Hey guys, i can't decide if i want to go with this build and wield a giant tree branch. http://tinyurl.com/agd4tod Or if i want to go light and wield a uchi http://tinyurl.com/alyvuoo
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:15 am

I'd go with the iato build but I'd drop the endurance to 30(Still fast rolling, still normal stamina max of 160) and sink it into vitality or faith/att(and take WotG) if your definitely going with the elemental setup
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:23 am

Remember Oristien classes have limits! For the strider class he has a limit of 20 faith! That is why I emphaized the gravelord miracles (if one had access to them) because they don't only scale with faith but also your rank!

Also Demon are you sticking to 80 or going up to 100? Its your choice, I've just made the upper limit 100.

Level 80: http://tinyurl.com/bboo9bj

Level 100: http://tinyurl.com/a8loc6s

Last edited by Rudmed on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 am

Oh my bad. Well just ignore the faith bit and sink the extra points into vitality lol
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 am

Well the hope is that the 30% damage increase for the Gravelord miracles is enough to make it hurt.

Also discussion about how I should score the tournament (war) is always welcome. If there are scores then I was going to take 50% of whatever you score then transfer it into rank points (something I came up with on the spot). Once you reach a certain amount= level up!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 4 Empty Thanks for feedback

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Gonna go with this for now http://tinyurl.com/akebol9 but i will makea SL 100 guy and he shall wield my Tree branch.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

I squeezed in one last point of vitality for you!

http://tinyurl.com/abqyxwt

Here is a tip that I myself didn't know. Use the best class finder after you plugged the stats you want in and it can really save you a level or two!

BTW: we are evil for the tournament!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 4 Empty Need a place to pvp

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Alright i want to start getting invaded by people so i can get some death eyes to level up in the covenant before i get into NG+ any good places to start cursing and get people to invade me?

(Just beat Seath and my SL currently is 61)
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 am

The Kiln. The DLC ought to be popular, and perhaps Tomb of Giants...trust me if you curse someone there they will hunt you down with a vengeance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 am