Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
DemonOfFate
OrnsteinFanBoy
Knight Alundil
Jansports
DoughGuy
Acarnatia
WyrmHero
ErrJon6661
ViralEnsign_
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rudmed
16 posters

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 7 Empty those of cursed blood covenant

Post by DemonOfFate Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 pm

I try to be nice when i invade but when people try to gank me in the parish with my low level guy who is pretty fair i use balder sidesword plus 5 and for when i come up against OP people/gankers i change over to my estoc plus 10 fire =3 but i made my guy for preparing low level guys for pvp so my gear is on par with theirs. i try to not scare them off with op gear / weapons i have my hollow soldier set and it works just fine happy
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Lulzee Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:33 am

Generally I don't heal when invading or being invaded. Unless I'm fighting gankers and they're estus chugging then I'll use a humanity or something of the sort. I tend to fight rather honourably but backstabbing and such all goes. Just not attacking during a bow or something. I suppose it depends from fight to fight. Mind you, I just made a low level invader so I'm hoping to get high in the BotG winking
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Rudmed Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:40 pm

We will not be hosting in the forest...ran into hackers. I won't subject our Xbox members to that.

However...https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t15205-the-exiled-of-ariamis-mass-invasion-the-queen-s-wrath

Crash and bash? Hue hue hue hue....At those of you on the PSN side and I'll keep a wary on for the XBL side.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 7 Empty those of cursed blood covenant

Post by DemonOfFate Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Ahahahhahah i am all up for showing up and killing people with my guy this saturday big grin Ill keep track of how many peoples i kill this shall be fun happy
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:07 pm

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t15172-the-fallen-rise-chasm-of-the-abyss-mass-invasion

Another one like the week after or something. It's almost like they heard the call for two mass invasions a month and answered for us.
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 pm

I'll definitely being doing some invading happy Good, good!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Well 2 invasions right after each other? to bad i don't have DLC :/ oh well just means ill have to kill more people on the first war >big grin
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am

Hey guys do you think this build is viable? http://mmdks.com/eq7 not for clan just because i want a new guy to PVP with.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 am

Yeah..it looks pretty good acutally. I think it would work just fine imo. I mean your fast rolling, you have poise, and a spear that will do damage. Maybe not amazing damage, but I'm thinking average spear damage.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:05 am

So i have killed:
    Hosts: 17
    Phantoms: 4
    Darkmoons: 1
    So i think i'm done with this invasion weekend deal.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:04 am

AWESOME my sister just suprised me with demonsouls big grin gonna start my blind play right now! HELL YEAH
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Have fun and don't get hit. There is no poise in that game!
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Who is excited about DkS 2? I am it looks amazing!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:45 am

I saw that trailer today! IT LOOKS AWESOME i mean this is darksouls we are talking about silly however i hear that it is going to have no connection to Darksouls (1) which i like cause i like the mystery of the plot of darksouls
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 am

Really...hmm wonder what their plan is? And there is one connection...THAT BLASTED PENDANT!
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:32 am

Bump.

I think more members would keep this place social...that would be nice.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 am

Maybe this shall get this Covenant more social...
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Maybe...that would.

Or maybe....

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:06 am

Keep an eye on that war tournament thread guys. We might get involved..we maybe small, but we bite!
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:37 am

Sorry, lads, I've been super busy what with exams and visitors. But, all that is done now so I'll be playing once again. happy
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Well i am gonna enter this war and invade/defend if they go with the current system. New Londo Ruins. ill make a guy around SL 65 that sound about right? http://mmdks.com/hx5 (Sidenote: I have decided to start choosing Looks over purpose so the armor you see is now DemonOfFate's new look!)
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:48 pm

It's your choice of what level you want to be Demon. If you want to be 65 then that is just fine, but I must say with 0 poise...don't get hit.

@Luzlee: Dude it is fine. I'm glad your priotizing. I understand that we all can't be DKS FOREVER! (I know I'm not.)
    Lulzee
    Lulzee

Post by Lulzee Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:18 am

I've been doing alot of hunting in the forest with my new mage build and I'm finding it extremely successful. It doesn't even have its best spells yet and is at about 80 percent success rating. Still have 40 some levels to go, though.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:38 am

I wish you luck then man. Take it to those gankers.

Sorry for my inactivity. I won't be active till like thursday visitng the grandparents. Anyways! Where would we like to try and mass invade next?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:43 am

i think i threw this out before but New Londo Ruins people go there at all levels that or duke archives traffic isn't to bad there and maybe Demon Ruins/Lost izalith i have never invaded down there so i don't know if traffic is good or not xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:41 pm