Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
Rifter7
Veradox
T-King-667
Anonymous Proxy
StockpileThomas
Xardas
L!ve
DxV04
XuitusTheGreat
Myztyrio
fujiphoenix
RANT
DancingFood
SnailsAndSlugs
Kiva the wanderer
FruitPunchNinja
Serious_Much
his1n-
Zaventem
ViralEnsign_
Luceid
Buggy Virus
Montante
ublug
OrnsteinBro
bloodpixel
ICEFANG
JoeBroski09
Seignar
nemesismonkey
dancash1808
Jansports
WyrmHero
Forum Pirate
Tolvo
dualcross
Fotitudo
callipygias
Pesth
Spurgun
Ser Isaac
dannyhugz
BackwardsBaboon
Wade_Wilson
befowler
Juutas
Revoltage
51 posters

PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS]

dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS] - Page 3 Empty Re: PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS]

Post by dannyhugz Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Weapon Info Updates!

Spoiler:

Armor

Spoiler:

That's all I've found so far, mentioned in another thread though I'll be doing some spoiler free(as much as possible) streaming today when I get home from work. So if anyone has questions/etc while I'm able to actually pull up items/gear then let me know!

twitch.tv/dannyhugz
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS] - Page 3 Empty Re: PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS]

Post by WyrmHero Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm

I like this list, very well organized. Not seeing the new weapons/armors/spells while looking at the nerfs/buffs of current items is perfect.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Indeed, a great addition to the PC Resources Thread.

Now we just need more useful threads in this section.
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:40 pm

:|I just realized how many typos I made in my last post, and am to lazy to fix them. Please don't let this make you think I'm as dumb as am, er, yeah! :|
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:52 pm

dannyhugz wrote::|I just realized how many typos I made in my last post, and am to lazy to fix them. Please don't let this make you think I'm as dumb as am, er, yeah! :|
    No worries, I don't mind typos at all! And thank you for the new info happy I've added it to the list
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Glad to be of any help possible! Hope to provide a slew of info once I'm home from work! big grin
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:02 pm

I'd actually be quite happy if the glitches stayed. I can deal with some greifers for the sake of convienence. There will still be griefers anyways
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Only for those who have looked at the gear list on page 1.

Spoiler:
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 pm

dannyhugz wrote:Only for those who have looked at the gear list on page 1.

Spoiler:
    pfft. it's true though :p
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Ziggurat91 wrote:
    dannyhugz wrote:Only for those who have looked at the gear list on page 1.

Spoiler:
    pfft. it's true though :p

The following section is add-libbed for spoiler reasons. Per tolvo's suggestions i will use some amazingly unnecessary words.

Sadly I think I missed the "Bagel" armor, I didn't want to possibly spoil something in the future so I didn't "gag the goat" for this playthrough =/ I almost exclusively use that type of armor though so was sad that it has 20 "butternut squash" points on it, and I won't be able to use it cause the "goat" "flew the coup" when I "walked off the field."

literally first words that came to mind, I blame Tolvo for this.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Bagel is good, I think it'll be a mainstay in the Boxoffice
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 pm

dannyhugz wrote:"Bagel" armor
    Jansports wrote:Bagel is good, I think it'll be a mainstay in the Boxoffice
    what even wat

lol
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 pm

How much has the lava damage been increased by? is it still possible to bypass ceaseless?
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:05 pm

dancash1808 wrote:How much has the lava damage been increased by? is it still possible to bypass ceaseless?

ATM I'm gonna say HECK no lol

177 Fire Resist + Flash Sweat + <800 HP
    =
    You will die before you can even GET to the chaos ember. The ticks of damage when I tried were roughly 30% of my max HP each tick, which is like 2-3 ticks a sec? Either way I died before I could register what was hapenning and turn around let alone finish my short trip lol. I'll try and post a youtube video later for kicks and giggles lol.
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:06 pm

dancash1808 wrote:How much has the lava damage been increased by? is it still possible to bypass ceaseless?
    From what I've been told, it won't be possible to bypass Ceaseless. I'm not certain about how much the damage per sec has increased though. A couple people have posted something about it that might answer your question:
    dannyhugz wrote:Also, after an EXTREMELY fast death, the only type of Fire Resistance I could ge tto work on Lava Damage was Flash Sweat. I know you used to easily tread lava with gold-hemmed, some humanity, flash sweat, and maybe a flame stoneplate ring. I don't think this is possible anymore as with all the fire resist I could muster+ flash sweat and close to 1000HP, a running jump to the chaos ember gave me EXACTLY enough time to pick it up as I died. Also I was unable to jump to the item in Centipede Demon's room as that tiny gap in the lava was now far to wide to run/jump across sadly lol. I was forced to fight him on the small island you enter the room on, it was not fun.
    callipygias wrote:Man, the lava is a HUGE difference. Yesterday, at sl 29 I went to get the Chaos Ember. Ran past the Taurus Demons and was gonna suicide for it. Dead -- wtf? Since I was there already I decided to kill all the demons, so I could do it right. Not a chance, even with MoM. Apparently you'll have to be a pretty high sl to even suicide for the ember.

I went and got the fire ember instead, but now that I know it's been nerfed I'm gonna either up my vit or wait till I get the OCRing and go back for the Chaos Ember.
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:32 pm

I just added a ton of more info. I added a couple more armor sets and added more details to some weapons.

Also, if you want to look at what some of the different armors and weapons look like, you might be interested in this link though it may contain spoilers: https://imgur.com/a/JZV3f#0
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:03 pm

The top hat is attainable. nothing else is significant relative to the importance and awesomeness of this.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Guys I don't wanna see the weapon spoilers, but I want to ask a question. Are there lightning arrows or a new type of arrow?
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 pm

I've hidden all of the new weapon and spell additions under spoiler boxes so you don't have to worry about getting anything spoiled. Heck, even the stuff in the spoiler boxes is pretty much spoiler free!

Anyways, I'm sure there's a new arrow type but I'm not sure what it is yet. I always thought it would make more sense to have all arrow/bolt types, like magic bolts and lightning arrows. If I do find out, I'll update the list
    nemesismonkey
    nemesismonkey
    Casual
    Casual

Post by nemesismonkey Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:46 pm

there is 1 new arrow....
    Spoiler:
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 pm

nemesismonkey wrote:there is 1 new arrow....
    Spoiler:
    Thanks! I'll add it to the list of new content
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 pm

CONFIRMED FAMILY MASKS HAVE BEEN NERFED Praise the Sun
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Details, Man! We need details!
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Seignar wrote:Details, Man! We need details!
    I've added details to the master list! I'm still not completely sure if MOC has been nerfed. It's hard to tell with stam regen.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Ziggurat91 wrote:CONFIRMED FAMILY MASKS HAVE BEEN NERFED PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS] - Page 3 639795459

Praise the motherfing darkmoon. Prostration

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:58 am