Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
SlintEastwood
raecor14
xB_WEEZYx
255gecko
SolaireOfAstora
OminousSquaffle
Myztyrio
MikailArksot
Carphil
tigab95
Fayt
twigsterxd
Dr__Awkward
SageOfToads123
IIdoneus
DOOM996
Paragon
Ishiotzin
Undiscovery
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
Soul of Stray Demon
Back Lot Basher
gateslol7
TheMeInTeam
ResIsBestStat
FinPeku
Avenger649
Tolvo
reim0027
Soris Ice Goldwing
Phoenix Rising
deadagain
Bassman Bob
Animaaal
robsthedon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Jansports
Pilgrim34
Wilkinson3424
Ghadis_God
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
Latitoast
cerealaire
Serious_Much
goober0331
Cronotis
elloguvnas
Leet
jaythibodeau
X3RR0STR0N
Sneezer
ChizFreak
Sentiel
KrazykevS10
Devokai
Ba22crow
Dibsville
64 posters

Least favorite type of player?

Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Least favorite type of player? - Page 6 Empty Re: Least favorite type of player?

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:48 pm

anyone who beats me or loses to me or is me lol jk modders is about it
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Least favorite type of player? - Page 6 Empty Re: Least favorite type of player?

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Honorable people. Just shut up and let slay your arse!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:Honorable people. Just shut up and let slay your arse!

You don't like people who fight with honor and respect? 

Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:10 pm

helll no im a hunter been one since release I cant even spell hon...honhor or respstec

Last edited by Lord of Ash on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:12 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:Honorable people. Just shut up and let slay your arse!
    You don't like people who fight with honor and respect? 

Sorry, Forgot the smilie. It was a joke.

But in a way i do dislike it when someone demands i follow their rules when they invade me. And suddenly decide that halberds are op.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Lord of Ash wrote:helll no im a hunter been one since release I cant even spell hon...honhor or respstec
    I was talking to Bob. I'm aware catbros don't play with honhor or respstec.
    theGentleman
    theGentleman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by theGentleman Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Back Lot Basher wrote:I realized something just now...I have never once used a Divine Blessing in this game.  Not in PvE, not in PvP...never.  I always assumed by the description that they just replenish health.  Am I missing something?

I am a hoarder, and since they were so hard to come by, I never thought to use one.
    Same boat. I've always stashed them in the "too rare to use" pile but I remember the first time I encountered somebody DB spamming.
       Invaded in the Demon's Ruins and it became clear that I was outclassed/outleveled so I started doing hit-and-runs from around the Taurus demon thinking that I could eventually dry up his estus and the demon could down him if he followed too close. Eventually it became me flinging dung pies while he was tossing back DB's like prohibition had just been lifted.

I thought that it was some new DLC item that I didn't have. I prolonged the match just to try to figure out exactly what was going on as I had never even seen the animation of a DB. He finished me off after a while and I took to the internet to solve this mystery only to slap myself in the face after learning that save-editing/MM were more or less standard issue.

Bummer . . .
    Hawkins172
    Hawkins172
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hawkins172 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 am

players who think there are rules to how to pvp and hackers.. i do bow before the fight and after the fight most of the time but i don't expect anyone to do so themselves. i've come across plenty of annoying playstyles. but in all honesty i only got annoyed because i had trouble dealing with it and got my arse kicked around. like i said in a other topic: anything is fair as long as anyone can do it with the exception of hacking
    there is no excuse for hacking in my opinion, they should leave or stop ruining a great game with hacking and start playing without it.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:17 pm

I really hate guys that spawn camp you with things like TWoP, GT, Pursuers, WoG, Dark Bead. Usually all of it at the same time. I don't want to deal with stuff like this. I ain't got time fo dat. But I also don't want to block them, because I block only hackers and modders. Block List isn't infinite, you know.

When you run into something like this multiple times in one day, it can really ruin your mood. At least for me. Makes me wanna mod my HP, laugh at their attacks for a few minutes and then Black Crystal home.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:22 pm

I'll block anyone I don't want to pvp with. I can always unblock them later. The chances of me running into them are fairly slim.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Hyper-gankers, Everyone in super-hypermode (Power within, red tearstone, etc). Two gold phantoms, two dark spirits (presumably through red soapstone?). 

Worst. Invasion. Ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 am