Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
SlintEastwood
raecor14
xB_WEEZYx
255gecko
SolaireOfAstora
OminousSquaffle
Myztyrio
MikailArksot
Carphil
tigab95
Fayt
twigsterxd
Dr__Awkward
SageOfToads123
IIdoneus
DOOM996
Paragon
Ishiotzin
Undiscovery
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
Soul of Stray Demon
Back Lot Basher
gateslol7
TheMeInTeam
ResIsBestStat
FinPeku
Avenger649
Tolvo
reim0027
Soris Ice Goldwing
Phoenix Rising
deadagain
Bassman Bob
Animaaal
robsthedon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Jansports
Pilgrim34
Wilkinson3424
Ghadis_God
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
Latitoast
cerealaire
Serious_Much
goober0331
Cronotis
elloguvnas
Leet
jaythibodeau
X3RR0STR0N
Sneezer
ChizFreak
Sentiel
KrazykevS10
Devokai
Ba22crow
Dibsville
64 posters

Least favorite type of player?

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Least favorite type of player? - Page 4 Empty Re: Least favorite type of player?

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:34 am

@paragon u do make good points on what to do if your player does those things u listed but sometimes u mess up and lose cause of that one bad mistake and it gets annoying when u kno u did, also to point out when some one buffs in a duel i get the feeling i wanna run from it but i dont wanna ruined the fight for the other player, so i mostly switch my play style at the start until the buff goes off or i continue that slow pace throughout the whole fight.

invading is different then dueling just saying.
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Least favorite type of player? - Page 4 Empty Re: Least favorite type of player?

Post by IIdoneus Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Quite honestly, I am sick of pretty much everyone. I am on a hiatus from Dark Souls until the second one comes out. I am sick of the snobbery and petulance that seems to lurk around every corner in the Dark Souls world. All the people I met in dark souls who were nice, decent, not stuck up have quit too, so I am out.
    SageOfToads123
    SageOfToads123

Post by SageOfToads123 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 pm

I just hate the duel wielding 'pros'. They have these standards in PvP that just make me facepalm hard.
    Undiscovery
    Undiscovery
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Undiscovery Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Dual wielding is pretty pointless until DkS2 comes out, IMO. Left weapons only one static swing and parry/block. May as well just two-hand or parry with a shield. Feels more like their trying to boast "I can use two weapons at once!" when you're really only using one and half-*** another. Basically it's really not much to 'pro' on. I await the dual wield mechanic of Dos.
    SageOfToads123
    SageOfToads123

Post by SageOfToads123 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Dual wielding can be very effective in PVP.
    Undiscovery
    Undiscovery
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Undiscovery Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Oh, I'm not saying it's ineffective, and it is at least a bit cool but it doesn't really have a specialization to make it really worth it in this first installment of the game. I love dual-wielding in any game, but this game badly represents it. You could just as equally be effective without dual-wielding, and it doesn't really offer it's own identity here (DkS1), is what I'm saying.
    Dr__Awkward
    Dr__Awkward
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Dr__Awkward Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:56 pm

I hate spawn campers. I assume that it's a general rule that if you lay down a red soap stone then it is clear that you want a pretty fair or atleast time worthy battle, not 2 phantoms in all giants or stone armor using TWoP or Dark Bead the second you spawn and 1 Shot you. Okay sure if you need souls, or whatever, then okay I understand ganking because that's how new players generally level up quickly. But if you're in all decked out armor and maxed weapons, you don't need souls, therefor are just killing me like that to satisfy your own stupid waste of flesh.

Vent.

Other than that, as long as you don't waste my time, I fully and honorably respect your play style.

Except for WoG'ers. I tolerate, but not respect.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:13 pm

I hate scaredy cat invaders. These are the ones who run to the tougher mobs just to have an unfair 1vs1 fight. To me, if you're afraid to PvP, "DON'T INVADE!!!"
    Undiscovery
    Undiscovery
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Undiscovery Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:57 pm

twigsterxd wrote:I hate scaredy cat invaders. These are the ones who run to the tougher mobs just to have an unfair 1vs1 fight. To me, if you're afraid to PvP, "DON'T INVADE!!!"
     Lol, this reminded me of an experience I had where the invader did this in the burg with all the Hollows, he tries to keep running by climbing up the ladder behind them, up until this point I've been straight melee so I guess he didn't expect me to pull out a Sunlight Spear and throw it up his posterior while climbing the ladder.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:07 pm

I had a guy do that and he didn't realize there's a way to get up there without going thru the mobs lol
    Fayt
    Fayt

Post by Fayt Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:57 am

twigsterxd wrote:I hate scaredy cat invaders. These are the ones who run to the tougher mobs just to have an unfair 1vs1 fight. To me, if you're afraid to PvP, "DON'T INVADE!!!"
     I personally do not like when I invade someone, they just pull the cable out. I am okay hunting someone down but when I find them, I will have no mercy or manners! twisted
    tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by tigab95 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 am

hackers with infinite hp and stamina ! , those who just run to attack me when Im not even finish invading their world ! and theres too much invaders in the forest hunters who just hide behind the npc hunters waiting for me to fall in a ''trap''
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:19 am

Backstabb fishers

Not because I have a hard time fighting them (that would be spear flippers silly )

But because the fight becomes so boring, at the point of no one ever attacking and just triyng to circle and backstab eachother
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:32 am

Carphil wrote:Backstabb fishers

Not because I have a hard time fighting them (that would be spear flippers silly )

But because the fight becomes so boring, at the point of no one ever attacking and just triyng to circle and backstab eachother

That's when i find the nearest cliff, and jump off.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Carphil wrote:But because the fight becomes so boring, at the point of no one ever attacking and just triyng to circle and backstab eachother
    You just describbed 9 out of 10 Burg fights.
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MikailArksot Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:44 pm

This.

It doesn't make sense to me, either. I got invaded in Dark Anor Londo and the guy was running everywhere, trying to lure me from my spot. I just stood there and shrugged until he finally decided to come up to me. We had a few rolls, then he backstabbed me, cheering like it was some kind of accomplishment.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:54 pm

People who can't stand me trolling them, If I want to back into a corner with 6 attuned fire surge, dusk crown and bellowing, I am allowed to do it, no matter how pointless it is.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:11 pm

>Dark Magic
    >Spears
    OminousSquaffle
    OminousSquaffle
    Casual
    Casual

Post by OminousSquaffle Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Anyone who hacks, ganks, turtles or uses any of the widely-recognized cheap tactics and then proceeds to bow after the fight.

Especially gankers. I would rather deal with a pair of YOLOMask dual-Zwei facepalm-spamming SL 400s than the clueless noobs who double-team me, fish for backstabs, chug their massive supplies of Sunny D, and then wrap it all up by bowing to me.
    Undiscovery
    Undiscovery
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Undiscovery Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:44 pm

I hate when your fellow cov. invaders sit back and watch you get ganked..
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Least favorite type of player? - Page 4 40482608 <------ by far.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Sentiel wrote:
    Carphil wrote:But because the fight becomes so boring, at the point of no one ever attacking and just triyng to circle and backstab eachother
    You just describbed 9 out of 10 Burg fights.
    Over the last few nights in the burg, I don't think I fought one BS fisher. I was at SL 125.

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:People who can't stand me trolling them, If I want to back into a corner with 6 attuned fire surge, dusk crown and bellowing, I am allowed to do it, no matter how pointless it is.
    You purposely try to tick them off. You deserve what your get (not including extreme responses), IMO.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Well, I was mostly meaning those who send me messages filled with swears and the like. But a lot of people seem to have fun with it and view it as a challenge to come up with a creative way to beat it.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:Well, I was mostly meaning those who send me messages filled with swears and the like. But a lot of people seem to have fun with it and view it as a challenge to come up with a creative way to beat it.
    Got it. That's why I mentioned the "extreme responses". Nobody deserves that.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Here's a funny story. Today i was in the Catacombs going to fight the pinwheel. I killed the first pyromancer and pushed the first lever. As i was taking out my bow to shoot the 2nd pyromancer, someone invades.

I see him, he see's me. I aim my bow at him and as soon as i do he stops moving. I thought
    he went afk. He send me a message and this is what is says.

"I'm using a Scythe +15"

Least favorite type of player? - Page 4 C3d09810

All i did was kick him off the ledge. I still don't understand why he had to tell me a weapon he had. That was the last i heard of him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:07 am