Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
SlintEastwood
raecor14
xB_WEEZYx
255gecko
SolaireOfAstora
OminousSquaffle
Myztyrio
MikailArksot
Carphil
tigab95
Fayt
twigsterxd
Dr__Awkward
SageOfToads123
IIdoneus
DOOM996
Paragon
Ishiotzin
Undiscovery
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
Soul of Stray Demon
Back Lot Basher
gateslol7
TheMeInTeam
ResIsBestStat
FinPeku
Avenger649
Tolvo
reim0027
Soris Ice Goldwing
Phoenix Rising
deadagain
Bassman Bob
Animaaal
robsthedon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Jansports
Pilgrim34
Wilkinson3424
Ghadis_God
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
Latitoast
cerealaire
Serious_Much
goober0331
Cronotis
elloguvnas
Leet
jaythibodeau
X3RR0STR0N
Sneezer
ChizFreak
Sentiel
KrazykevS10
Devokai
Ba22crow
Dibsville
64 posters

Least favorite type of player?

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Least favorite type of player? - Page 3 Empty Re: Least favorite type of player?

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Trolls. I get annoyed by trolls but not mad by them.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Least favorite type of player? - Page 3 Empty Re: Least favorite type of player?

Post by reim0027 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Kat users and pure turtles. I hate the technique, not the player. Kats are my krytponite, and pure turtler fighters are so boring. On top of that, people who bring their own morality and expect others sto follow it or else they are bad people.

And, as a side note, next person I see generalizing any culture/race/group (such as Asians, Americans, Mexicans, etc), such as was done in this thread gets an instant warning. I shouldn't even have to mention it. It has been been mentioned countless times before. It has no place in this forum, or any forum.

ok, /rant
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:16 am

Alright. I shall call them laggers from now on, regardless of the country and region they live in.

So, to change my previous statement.
    The type of player I hate the most are laggers and players with high ping.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 am

Westerners are also generally **** players and **** people.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:26 am

What could the **** stand for? silly

btw
    Saturday, I love your sig. winking
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:09 am

Phoenix Rising wrote:I really don't have a problem with anyone but hackers. They make my blood boil.

Yeah to this, I was in the burg yesterday, starter level with a friend, before the first fog and we were invaded by a havels/mecha boar helm, fast roll weilding a crystal GS with dragon breath.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 am

Pure Turtlers.

People who try to take advantage of agreed upon rules to give them a clear advantage over someone else due to a loophole.

Those that agree to a rule before hand and break it as soon as they start to lose.

People who wish to go beyond overkill in matches that are just supposed to be for friendly little things like cosplay.  

Flippers with Demon Spears.

Flippers with Composite Bows.

Braggers.

People who like to hold victories over your heads.

People cosplaying as final fantasy characters, there, I SAID IT!

Hackers.

Griefers.

People who live in glass houses and throw stones.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:35 am

People who use dragon form, the dark wood grain ring and a buffed great club, All they do is fish for roll backstabs.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:35 am

Tolvo wrote:Flippers with Composite Bows.
    I was watching a japanese tournament recently and there was this one guy with composite bow, dragonslayer greatbow and shotel. He kept flipping away and poisoning his opponent and sometimes randomly pulled out the greatbow and used the shotel R2 if someone tried to shieldpoke him. It was hilarious to watch. He also had black flame and heal. He didn't get very far in the tourney but it was quite a show at least.

What's my least favorite type of player? I don't know. I hate fighting players who camp in burg with max level character and summon my sl 100-120 builds. 

To be honest, i very rarely dislike players. But there are of course some builds i don't like to fight. Like flip spear or turtle estoc when i'm using a str build. I may rage but i never send hatemail or anything like that. I think it's  useless when i can just block them if i really don't want to fight someone again. That being said, I dislike players who send hatemail. Or more specifically, i dislike players who send hatemail and refuse to understand my explanation. Like "parrying the air 5+ times in a row is generally a bad idea if you don't like to get backstabbed."
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 am

I hate players who play at internet cafes
    oh wait....
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:40 pm

Tolvo wrote:People cosplaying as final fantasy characters, there, I SAID IT!
    What? oO
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Cheaters.  The literal definition: people who use 3rd party hardware/software or lag switch to gain an advantage you couldn't practically achieve in game.

Anything else doesn't bother me much, but cheaters need console bans.
    gateslol7

Post by gateslol7 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:43 am

Backstab fishers because I have to alter my entire playstyle to fight them

it's basically why I started using katanas

now I guess they're actually my favorites to fight since they usually lose...

so I suppose the true answer of who I hate fighting is...people who wait around corners for you then firetempest/wrathofgods, extra jerk points awarded if they can send you off a cliff
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:38 pm

To be honest, I don't really care one way or the other what kind of weapons or techniques someone comes at me with.  This is Dark Souls.  Expect the worst; expect the best.  Most of the time I'm just fascinated by a technique that gets me, and try to take something positive or educational from it.

Getting invaded by a low level player in uber-gear, who then points to the ground and does a face palm?  I can probably do without that.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:53 pm

I really hate hackers, but I especially hate the ones who stay away from cliffs, and then point to the ground when they end up killing me. Like I did something wrong in not hacking.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 pm

TBH, sometimes a BS fisher can be fun to fight, as long as they do other attacks, instead of constantly strafing (so, they are actually fighting). Really keeps you on your toes.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Mhm. *** gargoyle halberd fishers are usually fun to fight against.

The dragonform great club guys are not quite as fun to fight against, but it's nice to get so much practice dealing with tickstabs.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:38 pm

I enjoy going against most people. Different styles means a different battle, which is always good for me.

I still don't enjoy fighting against dragonslayer spear users though, they're just not pleasant to fight for me.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:14 am

People who won't fight me. If you run away (having invaded me) I'm dcing, or waiting around a corner with a firestorm or hornet ring. You'll come back eventually, and I'll turn your ambush around at that point and kill you.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 am

power within users most of them any ways they're  toooooooo easy i hit them at least 3 times couple seconds....... dead
    Undiscovery
    Undiscovery
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Undiscovery Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 pm

I hate people who do nothing but arse around; Naked toons who spam dung pie and run away from you. OP's who toy with you when you can't do anything about it especially on new burg characters. I hate starting new builds for this exact reason. I just stand and stare at the invaders now, which doesn't help, because they won't kill or persue you unless you're struggling or freaking out, damn noob-hunters. Waste of my time.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 pm

cerealaire wrote:power within users most of them any ways they're  toooooooo easy i hit them at least 3 times couple seconds....... dead

That's if you end up hitting them, a lot of people play too offensively when using power within. If you went up against me and tried that you'll be dead in seconds.
    Ishiotzin
    Ishiotzin
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ishiotzin Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:04 pm

i hate so many type of gamers, mostly gankers in undead burg,BS fishers and OP guys like lvl 711 xD
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 am

My least favorite type of players are those who give their characters bowl cuts or pigtails and then dont wear helmets of any kind. I know this may sound like a troll post or something but im pretty darn serious. The bowl cut hairstyle on guys and the pigtail haircut on girls is a blight upon Lordran that MUST BE CLEANSED.

The thing about other types of "bad" or "rude" players is that their "cheap" actions can be countered in some way.

Dark Magic: Dodge, GMB, VoS.
    Spear Flippers: Patience and a Bow
    BS fishers: Counter bs, bs cancel, KICK TO DA FACE!
    Turtles: Shotel
    Buffers: Running away
    Twoppers: KICK TO DA FACE
    Dead Angle Woggers: back roll
    For Everything Else: MasterCard.

But if their is one thing that you can never counter, its the gut wrenching sight of a really stupid haircut on another player. no see
    DOOM996
    DOOM996

Post by DOOM996 Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 am

Personally i hate ALL invaders, but when i get the chance to kill them i feel good though winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 pm