Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
ZikoLogiKa NL
retro
Keyz Kage
befowler
ViralEnsign_
Yarxov
WyrmHero
User
fearandwhiskey
DxV04
14 posters

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 am

haha it's funny how you see me doing nothing with almost full HP right ? big grin

It's a friend of mine , a fellow Dutchmen , so no worries !
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook

Post by User Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Royal Forest. No BP Doggies... but Got something better:

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Img_0813
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Img_0814
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Img_0815
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Img_0816
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Img_0817
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Img_0818
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Img_0819
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 6 Img_0820

• Two BP Stone Guardians, Guarding the Blue titanite Slab Chest
    • One BP Shrub Serf (Pitchfork) With two Starting Serfs on Cliff, in front of Bridge to Sanctuary
    • BP Shrub Serf (Cutters) In Cat Field
    • BP Shrub Serf (Pitchfork) With Two Shrub Serfs of Cliff Line, looking at the Sanctuary Side
    • 3 BP Shrub Serfs (Pitchforks) By Fog Gate to Artorias, at the Corner looking into Oolacile Town
    • One BP Stone Guardian
    • One BP Shrub Serf (cutter) Under Cliff where Crystal lizard is on top of, After bridge of Black Dragon
    • One BP Shrub (Cutter) At Edge of Abyss-Pits, on Second Island (where the Forest Hunters would be)
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:32 pm

I will find some pics for the Town soon. Maybe I can find some BP Humanity Ghosts, maybe a Mimic too. Not sure yet, but maybe... There seems to be no Dog BPs leading to Kalameet... Perhaps there will be BP Chimeras, as two respawn able ones replace the boss after the Abyss... Hm. Shouldn't be hard to test though, just takes a Gravelord in the very first prequel Bonfire to help out.

Still looking into it. By the way... the Black Dragon is now on Par with Gaping and Seath for me. Great battles. Great, great Battles. Kalameet I love for the battle, abilities, Ring, and Sword. Especially the Ring and Abilities. I can understand why the Dragon seems to miss limbs unlike other dragons: One Eye instead of Two, Two wings instead of four. It looks very much like a Wyvern, but it isn't. Fascinating 🤡

I give these for Darkness, and those interested still in the art of miasma and misery. I will be working on this soon... And the clue connection of Crystals and Curses being very similar... The patch for the Crystal Golems gives it that. lol
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Almost Every Gravelord does the forest... Why not add some variety?
    If you're referring to the place that is notorious for its population of gankers, (though I can't speak for any Gravelords because I'm a DMB) perhaps it is to punish those sinners.

:blue-orb:
    Thecleric555
    Thecleric555

Post by Thecleric555 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:06 pm

the walkthrough on youtube called "Gravelorded" by Entr0p1c shows alot of the phantoms too.
    Frank_White
    Frank_White
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Frank_White Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Reading the Cursebook made me decide I'm going to make a few Gravelord characters now. Only had one before and that was at release, and I stopped doing it because no one ever invaded me. But if the issue has been fixed, I'll gladly go back to gravelording.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:44 pm