Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
ZikoLogiKa NL
retro
Keyz Kage
befowler
ViralEnsign_
Yarxov
WyrmHero
User
fearandwhiskey
DxV04
14 posters

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook

fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook

Post by fearandwhiskey Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 am

We should be back to the painting in the next few days. If we get anything, maybe we can summon you to a gravelorded world. We seem to have quite a bit of luck infecting each other.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook

Post by DxV04 Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 am

This is great! Thanks everyone! Its like I am playing through you guys since I have been away from home for almost a month.

I have also figured out one way to organized some of the areas already covered with your pictures.

Will updated when I have a chance.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Great. Will be back in Sens today... then Anor Londo... then the Painting.

Hopefully less Darkwraith invasions in Sen's when infected. Would hate to go threw 3 hours of blacks and reds trying to kill me again.

A hint for the serpants: Get a weapon that stuns them with one hit, and stun them every time they become unstunned. That way, they can not even try to hit you. Don't try backstabs or parries. Too risky with little effect on them. Bakcstab worth 750 damage was more thana quarter health gone, but thats about it. a third mayhaps, but still was kicking hard with more than 50% health.

As for the cobras... don't range them, just ginore them as best as you can. use your enviromnent and timing to make sure the lightning doesn't hit you, and when close beat them to a pulp. usually takes 2 - 3 hits on cobras with my + 15 MSGS that does about 500 - 600 dmaage per hit, with it taking about 5 to 6 with the python men.

Probably will see some black knight towers and balders in the second half as well. Will be interesting.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Well Acidic, what sl are you doing this at? Argghh I have to buy a copy of DkS for the PS3. Maybe I can try to invade you as a DW and fill that slot. Then you don't have to worry about fighting off DWs. Well its a thought big grin
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDE5LTAwMjkwLmpwZw

Anor Londo Black Phantom Sentinel
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Damn what a scary monster. Do you guys have to wait hours till these things show up or they show up instantly?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 pm

In most cases it is instant for us. The only ones that seem to give us trouble is Lost Izalith, or when other users interfere.

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0426
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0427
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0428
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0429
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0430
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0431
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0432
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0433
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0434
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0435
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0436

Usually they show up+ for us once the gravelord eye is used. However, Anor Londo required banishing her with black crystal in order to see the second time, as a darkwraith came in and removed the gravelord phantoms. They are gone once again, as we both were exploring Dark Anor Londo and they disappeared later on. However Sen's still has those damn serpents. No black Balders or Towers, sadly. More serpents.

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:49 am

Acidic, I know you are busy with this excellent adventure which is one of the things I wanted to do with +10 Gravelords roaming the same areas in the world.

A couple of things about the post above.

However, Anor Londo required banishing her with black crystal in order to see the second time, as a darkwraith came in and removed the gravelord phantoms

How did the DW removed the gravelord phantoms? And what did banishing her have to do with the DW. Is she cursing you and then you summon her via the WSS?

You stated they disappeared several times. Do you mean you got the disasters are gone message and then they disappeared and did they disappear before your eyes? Or was it after you came from the Bonfire?

Are you planning to leave the serpents in sen's or do you want to get rid of them?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:45 am

Ahhhh so you guys both GL yourselves, so that you both are cursed. Then she invades you through the GL sign. If she invades you how can you still be cursed? If a DW invades why do the BP disappear???? This means GLing is great for players who stay hollow. Great pics Acid. BP mechanics confuse me a little, maybe that's why it is so rare to see them.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:13 am

WyrmHero wrote:Ahhhh so you guys both GL yourselves, so that you both are cursed. Then she invades you through the GL sign. If she invades you how can you still be cursed? If a DW invades why do the BP disappear???? This means GLing is great for players who stay hollow. Great pics Acid. BP mechanics confuse me a little, maybe that's why it is so rare to see them.

Usually just one of us gravelords. When the other's world is infected, the gl will put down a wss to be summoned into the world with the black phantoms. In AL, the phantoms in Cook's world disappeared in front of us (disasters are gone) when we were invaded by a darkwraith. I re-gravelorded, we both killed O&S, Cook turned AL dark and summoned me again, and the same thing happened (disasters are gone--bps disappeared when a dw invaded). Not every invasion gets rid of the phantoms, so maybe that's not connected at all.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:51 am

So it's best for the Gravelord to be in a high traffic area, but the sign should be in a place where not many Darkwraiths spawn. I know a good one in Painted World, just after the main door that leads to the Phalanxes, I got invaded there only by SoVs, because most DWs invade at the bonfire (bridge). Maybe the arena is good too.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 pm

lol :roll: ... Re-read what whiskey said.

As for Nito king, I have gotten to 100, and increasing as much as I can. As it is mostly for PvE action, and I ain't aiming to invade anyone, it will continue to increase ever so.

Whiskey is a sweetheart. As I have an egg, she either gets as much as me when I summon her, or a quarter as much as her when I am summoned, due to my halving souls egg. She has been buying lots of stuff while waiting for me to level up more. Egg is pain, and is not growing as much as other char due to soul obtaining difficulties with this one. However I shall still keep it.

fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Painted World of Ariamis!
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDIwLTAwMjk5LmpwZw

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDIwLTAwMzAyLmpwZw

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDIwLTAwMzA0LmpwZw

Black Phantom Bonewheels!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Wow I can't believe what my eyes are seeing!!! My dream has cone true!!! Whiskey any advice on gravelording the PW??? Should I put my sign near the bonfire????
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Wow I can't believe what my eyes are seeing!!! My dream has cone true!!! Whiskey any advice on gravelording the PW??? Should I put my sign near the bonfire????

Well, I know my name is not Whiskey, but the best thing you can do is just look for summon signs on the ground before using an eye. If you see them then you see victims. If you don't see any then you are out of the soul range or there is no one there to curse.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:30 pm

I used the eye near the bonfire. Cook has more pictures of all the phantoms. There is indeed a bonewheel right at the bottom of the ladder into the well. Deadly!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:55 am

Whiskey, I have heard that they are larger in size than the regular wheel skelies is that true?
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 am

DxV04 wrote:Whiskey, I have heard that they are larger in size than the regular wheel skelies is that true?

They do seem to be bigger.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:51 am

They are bigger in width. The wheel is thicker for sure.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:25 am

Here are the photos Acidic Cook took. (He's not near a computer, so he sent them to me.)

Painted World
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-1 Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-2

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-3
    Bonewheel at the bottom of the ladder in the well

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-4 Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-9 Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-11
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:28 am

And from the Forest, again by Acidic Cook

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-13 Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-12 Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-14
    Black Phantom Stone Giants

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-15 Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BcGhvdG8uSlBH-16
    Black Phantom Mushrooms
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:04 am

Ow, we got a lot of pictures for Ya'll today. I have some pictures from me and whiskey, as well as a video later on. I hope you enjoy all the shots we take.

These pictures are shot by me in New Londo Ruins:
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0437
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0438
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0439
    ---

By Whiskey taking me doing action against the infamous Darkwraiths. As they were unstable to actually take them being stationary, as well as them being unforeseeable for me on my TV due to the gamma darkness I had, Whiskey caught me fighting them with some pics. Enjoy:
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2010
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2011
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2012
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2013
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2014
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2015
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2016
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2017
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2018
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2019
    -----

The pictures that Whiskey did not post for the Painted World. here they are, folks!

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0440
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0441
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0442
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0452
    -----

Here is me and the many Phantoms I have found within the Tomb of Giants!

Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0444
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0445
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0446
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0447
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0448
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0449
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0450
    ------

Whiskey and Me taking turns fighting the different skeletons within the Tomb of Giants. What a challenge!
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0451
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0510
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0511
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0512
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0513
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0514
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img_0515
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2021
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2022
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2023
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2024
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2025
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Img-2026
    ------

I am trying to upload a video of us doing something, but I can't seem to be able to do it. I will repost if need be in order to add it. It is a movie, a 20 second one at that, but a movie nonetheless.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:They are bigger in width. The wheel is thicker for sure.

Damn Too bad they don't spawn in a more frequented area haha. I feel bad for the first person to ever encounter them lol!

By the way you and Whiskey are like Marco Polo haha Exploring the world and sharing with us the adventure. Thank you.

So those skeletons are the worst BP you have encountered yet? Did you happen to visit the area where the ember is at. I heard there is 2 in there. I want to do a gravelord day cursing one area for a whole day. Instead of a weekend event. How are those Darkwraith BPs? Are they a match for the Black Knight BPs? Ahh so many questions hehe.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 am

That would be the third top picture of me taking different red skeletons.

Meh, not really. Compared to Sen's, it is a breeze and fun. The leap in difficulty between the original and black skeletal dog is nit as much as a leap as the serpent men, I have found. Still, the dogs were never easy in the first place. Easy to stagger, so a spell like Gravelord dance would do the trick.

Lots of red dogs. Three if I recall finding, or four. Hard to tell. I found about 4 red skeletal warriors. Those were easy. Sadly, there were no black phantoms pass orange gate, which disappoints me. Still, we will continue our gravelording.

We will try lost Izalith again for a third or fourth time. Interestingly enough, we discovered something: When whiskey gravelorded me, she said I could not summon her, because she instantly got fog gated. I went to her Gravelord sign so that I could possibly help kill a Darkwraith. I was a red phantom.

Strange. I told her I shall stay, and I killed about three blues before I killed her. I do not know if she gravelorded me or not, but I have seen Gravelord signs without red phantoms. Still, it could just be a glitch. Has happened before when she summoned me with white summon and I was blue.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Lost Izalith! happy
    Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDIyLTAwMzI4LmpwZw Gravelord Black Phantom Catalog AKA Cursebook - Page 3 Th_utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDIyLTAwMzI5LmpwZw

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 am