Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Serious_Much
Railage
Quarik
TehInfamousAmos
CrackSouls
Tolvo
skarekrow13
PlasticandRage
bloodpixel
13 posters

WHY MUST FIGHTING GAMES BE SO DIFFICULT

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

WHY MUST FIGHTING GAMES BE SO DIFFICULT - Page 4 Empty Re: WHY MUST FIGHTING GAMES BE SO DIFFICULT

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:59 pm

He's actually considered a large character, at least in Tenkai 2, maybe in the more recent ones he is medium sized.

I just know usually he is considered a large character, and you have to be medium to stun him, but smalls can't.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

WHY MUST FIGHTING GAMES BE SO DIFFICULT - Page 4 Empty Re: WHY MUST FIGHTING GAMES BE SO DIFFICULT

Post by Serious_Much Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 pm

more recent?

My most "recent" one is Budokai 3, dunno what new age ******** you be playing silly

Here's the awesome intro theme, just incase you don't know it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB0QCHxzl1s&feature=related
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:59 pm

I have I think the second one on the Wii.

Budokai Tenkaichi 2 or Something, maybe three.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 pm

I only played the first Budokai Tenkaichi. Rocked out against the AI with Broly and Kid Goku happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 pm

I still haven't unlocked Kid Goku, but Master Roshi and Hercule are always hilarious to fight with. It does suck though how characters like that are just so vastly inferior to say, Raccoom.
    Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm

The best character in any DBZ game......... Vegeta!

Probably my favorite because he's so funny in the show.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 pm

What bugged me was that they had so many characters that some ended up having completely boring placeholder attacks on alot of them. I can't remember exact names but I think they were attacks like "Full Power Wave" and "Full Power Rush" or something, where they didn't even try to personalize it a bit for the characters so some of them like Bardock didn't have a really unique feel to them. Sure the Kamehameha's were mechanically no different than the "Full Power Wave" attacks, and the "Giant Rock Throw" attacks were the same as "Full Power Blast," but they at least had some personality.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Railage wrote:The best character in any DBZ game......... Vegeta!

He's even funnier (and in this poster's opinion, one of the best characters) in DBZ: Abridged winking
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 pm

As long as I can Raccoom Boom, I'm happy. Seriously, in the one I have he has some of the highest health in game, the strongest attacks, is medium size meaning he can fight anyone, and is fairly fast. Though, I personaly Prefer Burter since he has the fastest strikes in the game.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:40 pm

I accidentally found this while looking for other things, and all I have to say is whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...?
    Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:59 am

Reaperfan wrote:
    Railage wrote:The best character in any DBZ game......... Vegeta!

He's even funnier (and in this poster's opinion, one of the best characters) in DBZ: Abridged winking

I haven't watched many of the GT series but does he retain his hilariousness in it?

Favorite quote: (This probably isn't what he says exactly) "People of Earth, lend me your hands or YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!"
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:14 am

GT, what? I know of no such thing. Googled it, doesn't exsist. Not a real thing.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 am

Tolvo wrote:I still haven't unlocked Kid Goku, but Master Roshi and Hercule are always hilarious to fight with. It does suck though how characters like that are just so vastly inferior to say, Raccoom.

If I could -1 you for that comment, I would. silly

I've seen that game Reaper, looks awful.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm

I'll unlock him some day, but what I mean is Raccoom has so much health, is so fast, and hits so hard. If I pick Master Roshi and my friend Picks the Boom, I'm so ***. Basically I have to use Grapple attacks to even properly damage him, as my punches basically bounce off of him, and he has around three more health bars than me.

Though killing someone as Hercule with all of his gag attacks is always hilarious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 pm