Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
Murkulanvippi
RedWeb
Dilaudid281
DissidentCitizen
killzoner4dead
Nookie
Darksoulsbamf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dumb Name
Tionel
X-government-agent
XKnightArtoriasX
Peeffy
Nezak
nightfox
Blaze1st
HadeTheKnight
baby_beavis
ZikoLogiKa NL
DeathlyLemons
bmurn
barcio
skarekrow13
Eolan
Sethanye
fizzelbottom
maelstromm15
RandelOolacile
ezekiel27
TheMiracle
Carpet.Monster
Tolvo
Tornesol
Icyblood91
dnatc
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Shkar
befowler
harry dresden
FlamingHarlekin
ChizFreak
ublug
TheTruth
Kyubi-Nick
WyrmHero
User
Whknight
Aztreal
berkut
Serious_Much
JohnnyHarpoon
Carphil
Emergence
59 posters

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers)

harry dresden

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 7 Empty you gave me a thought..

Post by harry dresden Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:53 pm

some ways they we're comparable to wells.. I do think I remember in King's Field 2 you could drop down one well in the beginning area, and if you didn't die from the fall damage there was some treasure.

have you tried slow fall spell?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 7 Empty Re: Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers)

Post by DoughGuy Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:28 am

With the boulder hole in Sen's fortress, there is a ladder right next to the hole that you can climb down. Perhaps if you climg down this then drop down you can fall on top of the appropriate boulder and find a special door? The fact there is a ladder there is evidence enough to me that there is a secret to be found down the hole. Also there is a jail cell like aarewa that can be found when you drop down onto the wooden platform where the lightning thrower is that has bars that were ripped off. What could have been being held in there that could escape? The nearby corpse is wearing that slumbering dragon ring so that doesnt help. Also could it have been the serpent men imprisoning someone in sens like they do in the archives?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 7 Empty Re: Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:34 am

WyrmHero wrote:
    harry dresden wrote:perhaps the pendant and the old witches ring must be used together. i have a feeling that to "remember lost memories" is by talking to each npc.

o and heres soemthing to try out if you like:

1) seethe is blind so try using that decoy spell with something that make your steps unheard.

2) priscilla is the daughter of seethe and oolacile. try use decoy hidden body or chameloen on her and talk to her.

3) darksign. try max humanities and use the darksign and maybe souls.

4)old big hat and seethe went crazy and hollow. why? for knowledge? perhaps using a crysta spell or weapon on a wall may break it

Actually there is more evidence that points that Priscilla is the child of Seath and Velka. It's interesting your theory because Priscilla uses invisibility spells, like the ones of Oolacile.

I love this idea. The original though I had was Priscilla was the daughter of Seathe and Gwyndolin but after a few trips into the archives (both in game and on the forums) I can't shake the idea that Velka must have had something to do with Seathe.

Also could Seathe have imprisoned his daughter at the request of Gwyn due to her life hunt? Was he keeping her in the wings? Or like Metis (greek Titan) did Velka hide her away from a father who was going to kill her?

The statues with the spikes protruding from the stomach of the woman seems to represent Velka to me.

Anyone else think Seathe and Logan ent crazy looking for the secret of the pendant?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 am

They both went crazy looking for the secret for immortalitty, which by now I thikn must be hidden within the pendant.

Priscilla was the child of Velka and Seath WHILE Velka was still wife of Gwyn. She was hidden away frm Gwyn so he wouldnt kill her as Seath had a plan for her. he eventually used Pris to drive the gods from anor londo so he could rule it himself.

The statues are still a mystery. It does seem to have something to do with someones child but why are they leading to Nito's domain? Which woman and child would he view as special? All look the same through the eyes of death.
    dnatc
    dnatc

Post by dnatc Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:59 am

DoughGuy wrote:With the boulder hole in Sen's fortress, there is a ladder right next to the hole that you can climb down. Perhaps if you climg down this then drop down you can fall on top of the appropriate boulder and find a special door? The fact there is a ladder there is evidence enough to me that there is a secret to be found down the hole.

I'm pretty sure that ladder only exists so that if you fall down there before the boulders fill the hole - you can get back out.

i.e. think fast and survive.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am

The ladder has a seperate landing to the bottom of the hole. if you fall down the hole you cannot get onto the ladder.
    dnatc
    dnatc

Post by dnatc Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:33 am

I thought if you follow the first boulder into the hole you are level with the ladder floor... i don't think I've ever beaten the first boulder. My memory could be wrong, next time I'm in Sen's, I'll double check.
    harry dresden

Post by harry dresden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:28 pm

So I went to catacombs used force on patches. He got thrown to my right. I used it again he fell in the hole. He did not say a word. I went down thru the secret passage instead of jumping down and reahs mps came and atked me. During this time patches was walking toward me but I unfortunately didn't see him and I aped all three of them. Making them all hostile.

So I figured cleric equals force and knocking him down there would give him a taste of his own medicine. But I messed up and atked him. Try do the same before u meet reah and her buds at fire link. Perhaps taking patches out of the equation will change her storyline
    harry dresden

Post by harry dresden Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Why does it say disaster will end after death of gravelord servant after i kill into? What disaster? Anyone else get this?
    harry dresden

Post by harry dresden Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:41 pm

So I am in ng plus 1 and I auto went catacombs first to confront patches. He was at the second bonfire on the contraption thing. He asked if I was a cleric I said yes. I went thru the trap but he pulled it after I made it across. I went to confront him and he said his finger slipped. I forgave him. I then went to see him the second time. Talked to him. I then went thru secret passage collected items and noticed reah wasn't there. Went back up talked to him and acted like nothing happens. I kicked him down met up with him and nothing happend. I then decided to fall for his trap. Went back up to confront him. Before I talked I kicked him in the hole then talked. Then he said how did u make it out?!! Self righteous cleric u die now! I killed him same drop. This begs the question what would have happend if I denied me being a cleric?
    harry dresden

Post by harry dresden Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:23 pm

K I did almost the same thing top but the first encounter I did not forgive him on both accounts. But I noticed something else. After u kick him down there he gets stuck on the way to the ladder. A couple of things can happen. 1 he can die to those skele totem things. 2 he may be stuck there till reah gets there. 3 if u kick him down there when reah and company r down there he may fight them. On my third play thru il try this.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:39 pm

already proven by me. When you kick him down nothing happens to him other than possible health depletion, in which you do not see. he walks back up towards the spot he was at before, and does not attack the player. You can talk to him while he walks back. The towers will leave him alone, as they never seemed to attack him, nor vice versa. nothing happens.

How is it that this topic has the most views? Many people ask too many questions, I guess silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Jealous lol? tongue
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:58 pm

sadly, it was only rivaled by my magic and weapon thread... which still is done. Hopefully I shall work on it soon. Just takes too much time to do right now.
    harry dresden

Post by harry dresden Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 pm

i have also tried using the skull latern throughout all of anor londo and nothing happened.. no blue lights anywhere. and before this i kill gwenevere and then gwindolin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Use the Skull Lantern in the Crystal Caves. Tell us what you find.
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Something intresting just happend to me. had just killed the zombie dragon in valley of the drakes after entering the valley for the first time with my cleric. i enter'd threw blighttown and was killed by a drake a bit after the dragon. i ran up from the bottom of blighttowns bonfire all the way up to reclaim my bloodspot. i killed the 3 clube weilding giants in the tunnel conecting the areas as well as many of the giant fire spitting flys. when i ran back to the blighttown/valley of drakes tunnel after reclaimings all the mobs i had killed respawned. has this ever happend to anyone or perhaps an explination of some kind lol? there was no bonfire sitting since there is not a bonfire between the one i spawned at and my reclaimed bloodspot near the drakes. my cleric run is going smoothly if any1 is curious...
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 pm

It happens at times. I sometimes leave areas in which i go back to, which respawn enemies back. Such enemies include those found in firelink, which respawn by just going to undead burg for a time, even without going to a bonfire. I have also found this within the anor londo and crystal caves, in which I cam back from looting some crystal swords for an experimented class, to find those giants that I killed before to respawn again.

It happens. Sometimes it has to be a little farther than others, bu examples such as firelink and undead burg show that such change happens fast. Perhaps it is due to the same reason as firelink, in which the valley of drakes is a non-online world. Not in no blood stains or such, but just no phantom interference. (although I would love to see a phantom black drake... heh)
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 pm

intresting, thanks for the info Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 7 945058907 . i was actually just thinking awhile ago that pvp there would be super sickening, but at the same time would be extreamly fun due to the small cliffs and extremer risk of death lol. just need to clear undead asylum with revisit then im off to sen's!
    harry dresden

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 7 Empty Here's a thought

Post by harry dresden Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:15 pm

It seems he doesn't exactly go Hollow, as he's able to talk still, but he is certainly being taken over by the Chaos Bugs (Sunlight Maggot?). Confirmed: He wears the a Sunlight Maggot when you fight him (killed the special Chaos Bug and got the Sunlight Maggot after killing Solaire), and the dialogue "my very own sun, I am the sun" indicates the Sunlight Maggot is what he's been searching for.

So I got this on this site and it occurred to me that pendant is supposed to save people from going crazy,
    Thus the memory it holds:of life before hollow. So I'm gonna try this out
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:32 pm

It does not mean the maggot was what he was searching for. People should not assume they can trust the word of a crazy person. Yes he found a sun, but he is now insane. He thinks he is the sun. His crazed mind has latched onto the sunlight maggot as being the end of his quest. Yes it ddoes fit (it is grossly incandescent) but in reality we don't actually know what he was searching for.
    harry dresden

Post by harry dresden Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:24 pm

A new thing to try..
    2nd bonfire of the archives get prison extra key but do not engage or confront those green maidens.
    Return to 2nd bonfire open door to the left of it, drop down on the left, but make sure you have slumbering ring and hidden body, and close the alarm. I also noticed the chameleon spell changes with each area.. Perhaps if you long enough in front of something it may trigger an event. Like when u get gravelord covenant.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:05 pm

I also wonder if the sunlight maggots either had something to do with the creation of the bed of chaos, or were a direct result of it. The bed of chaos also has a light orb above its 'head', after you unleash its arms. The creature at its heart is also a bug/maggot of some kind.
    What if the parasite infected the witch of izalith (as seen with solaire), while she was in the process of duplicating the first flame from a soul, which in turn disrupted the process and fused her with the sunlight maggot in the ensuing chaos.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm

I think those bugs were born from the bed of chaos. When the Witch created the Chaos Flame, it transformed her into that bug, much like King Allant inside the Old One.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Another thing I always forget to try. Can you knock down Vamos' wall from the outside with a pickaxe? I think I can guess the answer, but I always found it strange that he uses a pickaxe, and not his hammer. Also in king's field IV/TAC you could break barriers with a pickaxe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:44 am