Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
Murkulanvippi
RedWeb
Dilaudid281
DissidentCitizen
killzoner4dead
Nookie
Darksoulsbamf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dumb Name
Tionel
X-government-agent
XKnightArtoriasX
Peeffy
Nezak
nightfox
Blaze1st
HadeTheKnight
baby_beavis
ZikoLogiKa NL
DeathlyLemons
bmurn
barcio
skarekrow13
Eolan
Sethanye
fizzelbottom
maelstromm15
RandelOolacile
ezekiel27
TheMiracle
Carpet.Monster
Tolvo
Tornesol
Icyblood91
dnatc
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Shkar
befowler
harry dresden
FlamingHarlekin
ChizFreak
ublug
TheTruth
Kyubi-Nick
WyrmHero
User
Whknight
Aztreal
berkut
Serious_Much
JohnnyHarpoon
Carphil
Emergence
59 posters

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers)

Icyblood91

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 8 Empty Re: Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers)

Post by Icyblood91 Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:06 am

What if in sen's fortress u dress up as Ornsteirn with his spear and ring equiped and when u get to the first boulder u try to hit it up? As the ring is supposed to give u conter-damge+ the rolling boulder could act like it was a weapon swing and u would be able to destroy them down till u go up top. Afterwhat u could switch it without any boulder going into the black hole... wich you could investigate safely after. juts a crazy idea silly oh and any1 know what happen to the big crow after he fly away when u hurt but not kill him? Does he go somewhere else u can see him? or come back?
    Icyblood91

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 8 Empty Re: Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers)

Post by Icyblood91 Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm

About the weirdness of prescillia :
    1- In one of my first playtrough, I remember being able to act(press A) directly with the middle statue u need to turn off to unlock the boss area in the painted world.
    2- Any1 tried to give her doll back? or wear the enitre black set + velka's equipement.
    3- There's no known covenant directly addressed to INT user. That sayd, and looking at the way velka's tallisman improve with int, what about a certain requirement of int ( like the faith with sunbros).
    4- Maybe that secret covenant the devs talked about being their fav one as it was super secret is related to priscillia and velka. This place is under many step of secret.
    5- For the one who think u absolutly need a bonfire near the cov: think about the gravelords, this one is kinda secret and there's no bonfire anywhere directly near the altar. And if they would try to put a super-secret cov. I don't think they would put a bonefire directly in front of it, just to make it harder to find.

Here's my though about the pendant as well:

- You get the pendant as a starting gift, ( Let's say starting gift can all be acquired in Lordran after u go there, that means the true utility of that gift over others should rlly be found in the asylum (like the darkbomb to kill the boss 1st time). Or else it would be useless to recommend to pick it up directly as u can acquire it later in the game ( I have like 20ish on me atm as a forest hunter). That said, the onyl real utility to the pendant is to trade with snuggly early and get the ear.
    - That ear tells you about the darkmoon blades cov, about some1 sin's, so why not focus ur research on a use to that ear else than with the darkmoon? Maybe some1 like Oswald, who clearly say you: Eyh I'm happy to see you gonna keep ur humanity. (That been prooved to be the
    ''good'' thing to do over kindling bonefire.)

-So if Oswald as anything to do with the pendant or the cutted-ear, it's prolly related to velka.

-Or maybe you gotta go directly to The darkmoon blade with that ear and find ur next step. that is.. ring of the first born.

Idk where it's going afterthat but here's some leads that could interess some maybe silly Thta would be awesome to discover an other secret covenant. (velka, firstborn or even fina the god of lautrec.)
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:30 pm

For that reason I created a Covenant of Priscilla, the Lifehunters. happy
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:23 am

So i just finished my bonfire/way of white test playthrew. made sure that all bonfires were kindled before i fought Gwyn,got link the fire ending and did my best not to sin. only time i did happen to sin was around the Darkroot Garden NPCs seeing as how i did not invade at all. not exactly sure what caused the sin, seeing as how the NPCs attacked me first. i Failed to Save Solaire and Siegmeyer as expected, all though as this being my second character, i think the key to seeing Siegmeyers good ending if it does exsist is in the number of times you talk to him in lost izalith and his daughter at the firelink shrine, but not talking to her there until after lost izalith and you see Seigmeyer. this playthrew i killed 3 of the mobs in the pit from below as only 3 aggro and 1 stays still as long as u dont derp it to hard. i then ran up and talked to Siegmeyer until he decided to jump in. i then jumped before him dealing damage to the remaining mob and letting him deal the final blow, i then talked to him after it died and he said something about his knights honor but as if giving a battle charge. then i talked to him again like a derp and he was all why u still here? then he died. talked to his daughter after saying i saw him, but then i never saw her at ash lake so yea.

I also think its possible to keep Solaire from gettin mind ganked from the bug without opening the door. when you first get to the bonfire before lost izalith and Solaire is there u must run threw lost izalith apon your first visit and run all the way up to the bugs without dieing. its possable to go threw the lava/dragon leg'd area without aggroing any of them since the last patch seems to have made the game easier, at least imo. i tried doing this but was killed by the titanite demon on the bridge. if this works like i think Solaire should be at the bonfire well you get the helm...thus allowing you to summon him in Klin without having the door open. i waited for Petrus to Kill Reah as well, but it never happend. i was trying to get to the point where its possable to stop Petrus from killing her. i talk to her to much perhaps? Logan and griggs never hallowed and would not really sell me spells since my int was 8 the whole game. the only bosses i didnt kill were Priscilla or Gwyndolin.

Aside from all that my test was fail. KINDLING ALL THE BONFIRES AS WAY OF WHITE THREW THE WHOLE GAME DOES NOT LEVEL WAY OF WHITE. so that idea is busted. PENDENT was my starting gift as well, i saw nothing special with the full kindling and the pendent being linked. My Cleric now stands in Her cell ready for NG+. if there is anything diffrent in this playthrew due to my test, ill let you know. another random thing i tried today, in the undead perish bell tower there is a section without railing that u can see as u climb the ladder, i tried jumping to it from the top , but there seemed to be an invisible wall of some sort preventing me from hitting it...sure seemed like it was within reach...hope this test helps in some way.

P.S. the 8 prism stone colors are yellow, red, blue, purple, pink, green, orange and white. i think the rare color is white or orange seeing as in the crystal caves out of the 20-30 stones i used to get the blue titanite slab there was only 1 white and 2 oranges.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:40 am

To keep Seigmeyer alive you have too kill at least 3 of the Chaos Eaters. When he jumps you help him kill the remaining 2. Try to kill them fast, use the rusted iron ring. If he survives he must have at least half of his life, and he'll go to sleep.
    Tornesol
    Tornesol

Post by Tornesol Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 pm

ublug wrote:Another thing I always forget to try. Can you knock down Vamos' wall from the outside with a pickaxe? I think I can guess the answer, but I always found it strange that he uses a pickaxe, and not his hammer. Also in king's field IV/TAC you could break barriers with a pickaxe.

Might be something too it.. If you read the description on the pickaxe, it says in the end of the text something like "A downward swing of the pickaxe can crush stone"

I started to upgrade it too +15 regular. But I haven't played for awhile now.. Perhaps I will pickup where i left off and upgrade it. And then start swing away happy
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 pm

WyrmHero wrote:To keep Seigmeyer alive you have too kill at least 3 of the Chaos Eaters. When he jumps you help him kill the remaining 2. Try to kill them fast, use the rusted iron ring. If he survives he must have at least half of his life, and he'll go to sleep.

when i got to the area i jumped down threw the back by the red titanite slab, went around killed the 1 by itself on the side, then let 3 of the 4 aggro me killing all but 1. then i talked to seigmeyer when he was getting ready to jump i went first started killing the last 1, let him kill it. he only took 1 hit, had way more then half his life. i think he died cuz i talked to him twice after the mobs had been killed. i also had the rusted iron ring equiped threw all this. thank you, for your reply WyrmHero.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 pm

I just did the siegmeyer quest in izalith. I killed all but 1 and talked to him. He jumps down, and while he's fighting I jump after, and manage to land on his head, lol. It did like 6 dmg to him, but he aggroed on me and ignored the chaos eater, chasing me around instead. Well What is it
    I had to go and absolve my sins before I could continue his questline.
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:41 pm

that made me lol ublug. i found out u can climb the mountain on darkroot basin where u fight the hydra and the crystal giants. up by the stairs to face Havel theres a part of the side that glitchs u up alil. i was able to jump up there and explore a bit. nothing special that i found, tried it for maybe a half hour. tried running as close to the water as i could jumping in special spots well others would push me down to the bottom. eventually glitched into the side of the mountain and was unable to get out lol. had to use a homeward bone. i left a message incase any1 else should ever end up there lol. was fun indeed. Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 8 3207319737
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Does any1 have any ideas they would like me to try with the Way of White? i plan to switch covenents for more miricles some time in the future...Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 8 2707236321 since my idea was fail im open to do/try anything.
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm

so i was able to get down that black hole in sens fortress where the giant boulders clog up with a ladder on the side. its a total deathspot, died almost instently, boulder didnt fall on me till after you died pop'd up. messed around in dark root basin on the little mountain some more. still found nothing but a great view of the waterfall and lake that im sure most ppl havent seen. theres also a cool little jump from the good view spot to another little mountain thing to jump on. nothing there but some fun Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 8 3207319737
    Icyblood91

Post by Icyblood91 Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:40 am

So today I have found a disapearring corpse in blightown.

I was going down into Blightown with my cleric, by the elevator (Valley of drake entrance). When I was on the turning elevator I noticed a corpse on my way down but I couldnt get to it, since u gotta do a tricky jump to get where it is. Then I went to the bonfire, to save me there, looted everything in the swamp, but when I came back to were the corpse was, it wasnt there anymore. It's not just a looted corpse with no item, it completly disapearred.
    So I immediatly created a new toon, a thief to get the key, went down to blightown, but there was no corpse.

Exact corspe location: starting from the bonefire where u find the
    dragon scale, hug ur rigth pass the 2 firespitter, go up and u'll see
    something turning with platforms going up n down. Facing where the
    platform are going up, you can see an other platform on the other side
    of the upping little platforms. There's no use to that platform, it
    leads to a wall and after getting on it you can only jump down in the
    swamp. I swear the god I saw a lootable corpse on this platform.

If any1 alrdy saw that corpse or even looted it please say something silly

If any1 wanna try to redo it and get the loot, I'm sur u gotta pick it up first time u see it or it's gone (and no wiki talked about this particular corpse near the elevator).

Here's my spec n boss order:

So I am cleric lvl 2,got a full mail set + 3 and my mace +5. cress wooden shield + 5. pendant as gift, female, astora noble face , gold hair etc etc.
    - Talked to every npc in firelink, went to undead parish, saved lautrec, came back to firelink n talk to him.
    -sumon solaire and lautrec, kill boss + ring bell
    - Get back to undead asylum get the shield n ring.
    - Go to forest kill butterfly summoning sorceress.
    - Kill hydra, get to Sif dont kill him just get the bee ring.
    - Buy forest key to smith, dont use it.
    - Go kill Havel. get to the lower undead parish. kill daemon.
    - Get back to firelink talk to petrus and his friends.
    - Make the go away relogging.
    - After that I dont rlly remember whut I did, But I think I went to save the pyro trainer and got the flame upgraded.
    - Cleared the dephts, killed dragon boss.
    - Openned blightown door, but insteed of oign down there I went back to firelink to find petrus alone.
    - I went true forest passage leading to valley of drake.
    - got the key to open the passge between valley n new londo.
    -rested at firelink,
    -went down the elevator in blightown and saw the corpse, gave a few try at the jump, gave up and u know the rest..
    Icyblood91

Post by Icyblood91 Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:53 am

Rlly piss me off that I didnt took it b4 going to the bonefire, I think if no1 alrdy know what's on that corspe imma redo an other caracter and try to do the extact same things to get it. I'm pretty sure special requirements are needed to make it appear and other things make it disapear. If I find what it is I'll post on here.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 am

If you saw a shiny pickup on that platform it was just a Dung Pie from one of the giants that fell off the top, they almost always land on that platform and die
    Icyblood91

Post by Icyblood91 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Yeah it's prolly that
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm

has anyone tried killing Siegelinde before she kills Siegemeyer? Does it end his questline?
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 pm

im willing to try it, i just did siegemeyer in blight town so i will be seeing her soon. im in NG+ lvl 139 with my cleric that i did my way of white/pendent test with. i was also reading this https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2319p75-pendant-theories and i have something else im gonna check out prior to the relations between Wow and the Forest Cov. in this playthrew i waited to long to talk to Reah and Petrus killed her, i then went to confront him and nothing was diffrent, i kicked him and he aggro saying so be it, that we could burn togeather. i think that was a hint at him confesing to killing Reah. but since she is dead, and i now have 2 pendents, im going to the forest covent in Dark Root. if there is anything diffrent, we shall soon find out.
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:06 am

So i went and checked out the Dark Root Garden, there was nothing diffrent the Cat wanted me to join and i wouldnt. npc aggro as usual. i checked it as Way of White after Reah's death, maybe from the Forest point of view it would be diffrent?

as for killing Siegelinde to end SiegeMeyers story, heres how i did it. after i free'd Lin from the Crystal Golem i told her i had seen her father then proceeded to kill Seath. then i did not talk to her at Firelink Shrine, but continued into the demon ruins and eventually to lost izalith, i also tried something with Solaire but ill get to that in a min. i ran threw lost izalith to see if Siegemeyer was there and he was ofc. i then traveled back to firelink and killed Lin, after some dialog i had not heard before, i went back to lost izalith and Siegemeyer was still there. talked to him and nothing was diffrent from wat he normally says, killed all but 1 of the chaos monsters then jumped down to kill the last one with him, he didnt take much dmg. i then left and didnt talk to him and went to kill the bed of chaos after like 10 tries . afterwards i went to ash lake and Siegemeyer was not there, also checked firelinkshrine and then went back to lost izalith. hes still standing there in the spot after he helps you. i think if i talk to him he will die. ill wait a bit for a response before i take action, seeing as how all i need in this playthrew is Nito and the Klin so yea.

as for Solaire, i tried to save him without opening the Sunlight Maggot Passage. sat down at the bonfire before lost izalith after the centepide demon. then ran back up to kill the 4 on the unlockable side of the door. ran back down didnt sit at the bonfires. ran threw lost izalith without death and up to the other side of the door where you find Solaire. he was there already so yea, its not possable without opening the door. i regret not trying to use a pendent well he was trying to kill me or just leaving him alive to see if i could still summon him for Gwyn.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:13 am

Does Siegemeyer go straight to ash lake after izalith or does he stop be firelink first?
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:18 am

to be honest im not sure, my other playthrews i talked to him to much and he died. i dont think he go's to firelink after, from wat i read its ash lake after that. i was just checking since he had appeared there before and Lin was dead. right now hes just chillin in lost izalith.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:50 am

He stops at firelink, that's how you get Emit Force.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 am

Yeah but thats before he goes to izalith isnt it?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:53 am

Ah, okay sorry about that I misunderstood, I've never seen him in Firelink after Izalith.
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 am

i was only checking firelink shrine since i had killed Lin there, did not expect him to be there, just thought it would be intresting if he was since i had killed her there. sorry for any confusion i have caused. Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 8 945058907 my imagination can run off course sometimes.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Ok so I think I mentioned this somewhere else but got no response. Has anyone gone down into the ToG WHILE petrus isnt at firelink. That will mean making it through the catacombs without dying or using a bonfire as that will cause him to return to firelink. You might be able to find him with Reah in the tomb and see something different. You may even encounter him abandoning Reah..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:27 pm