Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+86
Erebos
Zeta Prime
DaemonNacht
MosquitoPower
ResIsBestStat
AnCapaillMor
Anonymous Proxy
densetsushun
Odinbear
Jester's Tears
chantienyee
The_Red_Drifter
befowler
Automancer
Ashran
Relbaic
WaLKA
Marino.
Zyrrashijn
hey its andres
Quarik
Elifia
User1
Hue
Werdax
CarverUpqik
Kyuseishu
Lord Ivan
Flankydizzle
General Bale
gmwdim
Dandy Dude
GaryBlevins
Razz
galson
Dogwelder
raecor14
GravelordTarkus
Baal-Avatar
shadowzninjaz
JamieJae
ninjashifty
Dragon Hat
DemonOfFate
Latitoast
Veradox
BIG TIME MASTER
Ezlare
fujiphoenix
XachAttack
Tchuwib
Naxek
KrazykevS10
Halicarnassis
lalliman
Dusk Soul
ublug
Djem
GenericUsername
LK-8912
EeAyEss
The Letter X
Mr. Tart
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
defacto
Nybbles
Green__Eagle
Muker
Hugh_G_Johnson
Jansports
Acarnatia
Mike5005005
lextune
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
psychichobo
NPCWhiteMage
DeathlyLemons
Peaceful Wollyhop
morte
MistahrFox
Sentiel
Rynn
PlasticandRage
Carphil
WandererReece
Zephryl
90 posters

Discoveries you only made recently.

densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 32 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by densetsushun Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Also discovered: Mura has phantom range in PvE.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 32 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by morte Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:05 pm

I just tried out the murakumo and let me ask: how do you guys use it? I can't get into gear with it because of the slow swing time at start up and between swings. Seems like it'd be useless in PVP.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Black Knights can have their guard broken. With a Longsword +14.

Hey, Black Knights!

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 32 UdARjTF

densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:24 pm

morte wrote:I just tried out the murakumo and let me ask: how do you guys use it? I can't get into gear with it because of the slow swing time at start up and between swings. Seems like it'd be useless in PVP.
    Stunlocking, dead angling, using the long wind to your advantage by letting opponents walk into a swing, or use the running R1 or the R2 to close the gap.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:22 am

The Centipede Demon regenerates its arm and tail after you cut both of them off.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:33 am

Quarik wrote:The Centipede Demon regenerates its arm and tail after you cut both of them off.

Heh same here, had this last night when summoned, also noticed you get 500(i miangine 1000 on a solo run) souls for killing it on the ground, killed it a few times.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:55 am

Not a discovery. Just something I remembered from a while ago, pre-dlc when I was getting back into the game.

I knew about dodging and all that beforehand, but wasn't that decent with it. Then Teacher Artorias really helped me out there. He never gave up on me. And when I did finally pass his test, we celebrated by forging a replica of his own Greatsword. Thank you, Teacher Artorias. This one's for you. :Beer:
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 am

WaLKA wrote:Not a discovery. Just something I remembered from a while ago, pre-dlc when I was getting back into the game.

I knew about dodging and all that beforehand, but wasn't that decent with it. Then Teacher Artorias really helped me out there. He never gave up on me. And when I did finally pass his test, we celebrated by forging a replica of his own Greatsword. Thank you, Teacher Artorias. This one's for you. :Beer:
    He was a fine teacher to us all. May he rest in peace.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:22 pm

I discovered that while wearing:

Maiden Hood
    Hard Leather Armor
    Painting Guardian Gloves
    Painting Guardian Waistcloth

You look like you are playing Assassin's Creed.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Djem wrote:I discovered that while wearing:

Maiden Hood
    Hard Leather Armor
    Painting Guardian Gloves
    Painting Guardian Waistcloth

You look like you are playing Assassin's Creed.

Make a Screenshot so everyone can see happy
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Which Creed game? First one?
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Looks like Altair or Ezio in my opinion. This is officially my favourite set now. (Unless someone comes up with a better looking Dark Brotherhood set. Hail Sithis!)

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 32 Rtmqo3sqv

Hmm, i posted the image but it isn't showing for some reason. Here's a link: http://postimg.org/image/rtmqo3sqv/
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Hm...the Leather Armor looks really out of place .
    Maybe try the Thief Armor ?

Edit:
    This is how you do it winking
    Spoiler:
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:55 pm

The Thief Armor is too dark. I actually like the Hard Leather Armor, because it's not supposed to be a robe anyway. big grin
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:01 pm

What would it look like if you put on lord's blade waistcloth instead of painting guardian?

Also, the Oblivion DB armor looks lightly easier to make than the one in Skyrim,
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Re Solaire, I had a hilarious one in Anor Londo last week where we got invaded and Solaire starts slowly trundling up to the guy, seemingly all ponderous and stupid. The guy makes the mistake of doing a shrug gesture at him -- and as soon as he starts to Solaire two hands his sword (!), midrolls forward (!!), and one shots the guy with a wakeup counter damage 2-handed stab in the middle of his gesture. It was unbelieveable.

Also, if you two-hand the uchi and try to do an R2 overhead slash while facing downwards on a staircase (like in AL), you instead leap forward into space.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm not sure, but I think I discovered the Sorcerer Hat and the Black Sorcerer Hat look exactly the same.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:42 pm

The sorcerer gear and Black Sorcerer gear do look exactly the same except in colour...
    Are you implying that the hats are the same colour?
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Yes, I said exactly the same, the colours are the same too. I tested a little bit in Oolacile Sanctuary but couldn't really see the difference. Maybe it was the lightning.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Uhm... Black Sorcerer is A LOT darker than normal, go to Firelink... also try it with both genders...
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm

befowler wrote:Re Solaire, I had a hilarious one in Anor Londo last week where we got invaded and Solaire starts slowly trundling up to the guy, seemingly all ponderous and stupid. The guy makes the mistake of doing a shrug gesture at him -- and as soon as he starts to Solaire two hands his sword (!), midrolls forward (!!), and one shots the guy with a wakeup counter damage 2-handed stab in the middle of his gesture. It was unbelieveable.

Also, if you two-hand the uchi and try to do an R2 overhead slash while facing downwards on a staircase (like in AL), you instead leap forward into space.
    I love it when I invade people who have Aggroed the NPCs. Solaire is really good at killing people.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Latitoast wrote:
    befowler wrote:Re Solaire, I had a hilarious one in Anor Londo last week where we got invaded and Solaire starts slowly trundling up to the guy, seemingly all ponderous and stupid. The guy makes the mistake of doing a shrug gesture at him -- and as soon as he starts to Solaire two hands his sword (!), midrolls forward (!!), and one shots the guy with a wakeup counter damage 2-handed stab in the middle of his gesture. It was unbelieveable.

I love it when I invade people who have Aggroed the NPCs. Solaire is really good at killing people.
    You don't even know...
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:54 pm

NG+7 Solaire = Godlike.
    Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 32 God
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:57 pm

He has found his Sun.

On the corpses of the Invaders he OHKOs.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:06 am

The blocks by the Phalanx in the Painted World aren't blocks. They're cages.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 am