Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+110
lextune
User1
excessivegamer
Orango19
NPCWhiteMage
Hugh_G_Johnson
SpecialNewb
Bloodpact91
Hatsune Miku
scalpfarmer
FullSpe3D
Lancelot
WaLKA
Hyena
IIdoneus
Animaaal
Mr. Tart
Kyuseishu
Acarnatia
morte
Hallsey
Rynn
Casdman
JoeBroski09
Dr_Disco
Kyōkai
X-government-agent
Longshot
Soris Ice Goldwing
DMC
Saturday-Saint
Emergence
BeeSeaEss
JumpsU3vs1
Fry1156
jankenneth_10
Automancer
dsg78gaming
Mike5005005
TheAshenPhantom
BLA1NE
Demon Slayer
BagerX2
jaythibodeau
deadagain
VaDoom
Gazman0169
KingSeekerCow
Odinbear
SenseOfSecurity
Myztyrio
RePaused
argetlam213
Relbaic
FlorisFreakshow
WandererReece
LK-8912
psychichobo
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Marionx
Alex_Fairhurst
Gambs_the_Grey
kaa0skrisse
Kerberos-013
Everynevers
Flankydizzle
Zephryl
Uparkaam
ublug
Murkulanvippi
Green__Eagle
Jester's Tears
largestember
Tolvo
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Reaperfan
bla
Bioraptor
Djem
steveswede
Hue
Sloth9230
firefighter_raven
CappuccinoJak
RedderAI
defacto
ryan0wens
Nybbles
SlakeMoth
densetsushun
Oh_the_Humanity
GkMrBane
EeAyEss
befowler
ChizFreak
lonewolf
Dante_000
lalliman
raecor14
Sentiel
PlasticandRage
hey its andres
Aznul
Ashran
The Letter X
fujiphoenix
Serious_Much
Marino.
Hydreigon11
GenericUsername
114 posters

Discoveries you only made recently.

Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 17 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 pm

The Letter X wrote:I'm a fan of scythes, so halberds for the win, amirite?

Clearly.
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 17 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by KingSeekerCow Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:28 am

I mostly play Melee oriented classes. I played magic builds in World of Warcraft but that is a completely different kind of game hahahahaha.

I am trying to making Lu Buu from Dynasty Warriors, so getting used to the Halberd was hard at first but I have grow to like it for this build. I am going to use the Halberd into +14 til I get the drop of the Black Knight Halberd because that feels more to the Lu Buu look.

What I have notice lately, is that amount of detail on structures close by is very well done on the console for me.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:26 am

KingSeekerCow wrote:I mostly play Melee oriented classes. I played magic builds in World of Warcraft but that is a completely different kind of game hahahahaha.

I am trying to making Lu Buu from Dynasty Warriors, so getting used to the Halberd was hard at first but I have grow to like it for this build. I am going to use the Halberd into +14 til I get the drop of the Black Knight Halberd because that feels more to the Lu Buu look.

What I have notice lately, is that amount of detail on structures close by is very well done on the console for me.

Oh man I remember Lu Bu, he always terrified me until I learned how to **** him. This gives me an idea for a Zhou Tai build though...
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:19 pm

GenericUsername wrote:
    KingSeekerCow wrote:I mostly play Melee oriented classes. I played magic builds in World of Warcraft but that is a completely different kind of game hahahahaha.

Oh man I remember Lu Bu, he always terrified me until I learned how to **** him. This gives me an idea for a Zhou Tai build though...

Do it! If you are on Xbox, we can gank Forest Hunters! big grin
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 pm

If you try to join the sunbros at the altar when in the process of getting invaded, you get a message saying you can't use the covenant with a phantom present.
    argetlam213
    argetlam213
    Regular
    Regular

Post by argetlam213 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:32 pm

befowler wrote:If you try to join the sunbros at the altar when in the process of getting invaded, you get a message saying you can't use the covenant with a phantom present.

That happens with all covenants.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 pm

befowler wrote:If you try to join the sunbros at the altar when in the process of getting invaded, you get a message saying you can't use the covenant with a phantom present.

Trying to join the forest hunters while human, stupid mistake I make every single time.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:37 pm

argetlam213 wrote:

I never understod that. Is it some kind of fail safe to prevent glitches?

sloth9230 wrote:Trying to join the forest hunters while human, stupid mistake I make every single time.

Most people I know do that a lot too.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 pm

I discovered I can make a ninja flipping Havel. oh my yes
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:07 pm

GenericUsername wrote:I discovered I can make a ninja flipping Havel. oh my yes
    94 end, that's 80 SL to ninja flip just wearing Havels only ._. 71 end if you're wearing :mask-father:. I'm sure there are better things to do with your souls, but NINJA FLIPPING HAVELS
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm

densetsushun wrote:
    94 end, that's 80 SL to ninja flip just wearing Havels only ._. 71 end if you're wearing Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 17 4174989374. I'm sure there are better things to do with your souls, but NINJA FLIPPING HAVELS

Well it is pretty impractical for invading, but im not a darkwraith. But it should be fun to test out against anybody that invades me.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:41 pm

GenericUsername wrote:
    Well it is pretty impractical for invading, but im not a darkwraith. But it should be fun to test out against anybody that invades me.

I bet they would call you a hacker. Once EeAyEss got called a hacker because he wore the Orange Chared Ring and kicked someone.
    argetlam213
    argetlam213
    Regular
    Regular

Post by argetlam213 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:42 pm

You can knock the snipers off the ledge in Anor Londo with a greatbow. The one on the left can be knocked off in one hit but the one on the right takes about 3 arrows and it needs to be done before he starts moving back to his original position.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm

If you go up to the silver knight on the right and just keep your shield up while he hits you he'll eventually just fall off.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 am

I've never had that much problems with those, you just have to block while facing the emptiness, that way, you'll be knocked back to the wall
    argetlam213
    argetlam213
    Regular
    Regular

Post by argetlam213 Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:34 pm

I've done that before and the one the left always gets me from behind and knocks me off XD

I spent an hour last night trying to find the opening to the TotG from Demon Ruins but couldn't. I guess the view we see from the Tomb is just a background. Also, does anyone think that the Four Kings reminds them a bit of the Ringwraiths from LotR?
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 pm

argetlam213 wrote:I've done that before and the one the left always gets me from behind and knocks me off XD

I spent an hour last night trying to find the opening to the TotG from Demon Ruins but couldn't. I guess the view we see from the Tomb is just a background. Also, does anyone think that the Four Kings reminds them a bit of the Ringwraiths from LotR?

I think PlacticandRage once said he saw that hole, while looking towards Demon Ruins entrance from the lava floor.

NPC arrows follow you, and you WILL get hit from around the corner by the left archer in Anor Londo if you happen to be slightly on the left side of the bridge when he shoots.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 pm

I tried it just for the **** and giggles with my high level Forest Hunter. I used a PGS and buffed it with SLB. It actually worked.
    Some people were foolish enough to go trade hits with SLB buffed PGS wielding Havel Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 17 3358384175
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm

argetlam213 wrote:

No doubt, I'd just not have it happen before since most covenants I join are in non-PvP areas. I didn't even realize I was being invaded until that msg, it was actually a nice head's up.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 am

Down by where New londo and the valley of drakes meet, there's a ladder with a red tearstone ring on top. 300+ hours in and I just noticed this.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:56 am

This shortcut

Credits go to nasreddin27.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:21 am

GenericUsername wrote:Down by where New londo and the valley of drakes meet, there's a ladder with a red tearstone ring on top. 300+ hours in and I just noticed this.

Same here. I discovered it watching a speed run.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:37 am

If someone dies by trying to open a mimic chest, and you get to their bloodstain, you can actually watch their phantom do the open animation, flip upside down, and then disappear downwards. Hilarious.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 am

PlasticandRage wrote:If someone dies by trying to open a mimic chest, and you get to their bloodstain, you can actually watch their phantom do the open animation, flip upside down, and then disappear downwards. Hilarious.

xD I saw that a few days ago. Repeated the stain until it vanished xD :mask-averice:
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 am

this isn't really a discovery, but i thought it was absolutely genious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywyll7GUG5Q

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:03 pm